✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, marvellousgal29 said:

ONLY REAL SQUIRREL ARMIES CAN IDENTIFY REAL CRUMBS VS THE ONES WHICH LEADS YOU TO RABBIT HOLES.

#InRabbitsWeTrust

Oh, but the rabbits need company and we don’t want them to be lonely, so keep the crumbs coming! :lol:

#inrabbitswetrust

How to spot fake from real:

Fake fans are quick to assume that all crumbs that was posted here are what we believe in.

Real fans investigate, analyze, connect the dots and many more involved in investigative task.

So to those who lurks here and spread funny delusions in their socmed, what you are reading here is just the tip of the iceberg. There's a whole lot more underneath that true bin and kyo fans are holding on. Real crumbs we call it:happyshakes:

1 hour ago, leek said:

I think I know who you are :tounge_wink:

Oh you naughty SHK squad ;)

Waiting for the day when squads will finally post clear and not blurred crumbs :joy:

HI THERE SONG HYE-KYO'S TALL MANLY HANDSOME GUY ;)

9 hours ago, ImAryaStark said:

More about one day in June.

This was uploaded almost midnight KST so only those not in similar timezone and those who are nightowls were able to catch.

The following day, HB and SHK squad were up early. What a coincidence again.

Then there was no update the whole day. Later that night HB squad posted late again near midnight KST and the location was just one block away from Kyo's house.

On the third day, Kyo squad started posting. On the 4th day, they posted some party pics not showing their faces but in a video BinKyo's voice can be heard ;)

Someday soon, we will know what was it about  ;)

MEANWHILE WHILE WAITING FOR THE D-DAY, LET'S CHECK OUT THOSE RABBIT HOLES

#InRabbitsWeTrust

3 hours ago, Nona said:

You should pay attention to everything in the collage post by @HazSharai. Everything.

Well, we can't divulge what connection it has among all pics because here is the main thread.

now i see something i didn't see before on the right photo.  kudos to the eagle eyes of squirrel armies :gangnamstyle:

Can anyone check if our recent visitor in the rabbit hole is fine?  Just saw one went deep into it. :tounge_wink:

#inrabbitswetrust

#wearethedelighted

:joy:

Spoiler

Ding, ding, ding!!!!

And the current award for the most wasted time researching and reviewing anatomy lessons goes to...... TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN  :lol: Unfortunately, this award comes with a bunch of lost brain cells as well :joy:

The real shoutout goes to the BinKyo supporter who posted this crumb many, many pages ago on this thread.  She’s the real investigator who clarified this crumb for us in less than 10 seconds :thumbsup:

E0166682-3-B58-402-C-A3-F2-62-E07-AD549-

That pictorial with HB with the white wedding like curtain...(One day in june)...is that the same day kyo had a pictorial as well wearing HB’s blazer with a dog?? Hmmmmm what is happening? 

did they had a secret wedding? ;)haha

5 hours ago, Rose Sam said:

??? It doesn't make any sense...

I search for HB’s hand close up pic when i saw that pic...(just like the NBI stuff)...and behold...i was shocked...I AM SURE THAT IS HB’s HAND...:)

1 minute ago, ihugLovelyT said:

that pic above assuming its oppa's hand, but not sure, but later there are a zoom in hands to compare, comparing the veins of both right hands to be sure it belong to the same person...:sparklyeyes:

whattttt???????????

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDQFw97jx6qE1HDXNp8RXJ0WBhAGqUzj2OZieI0/?igshid=1bmxr6hkiv2tl

To everybody who sent me a DM. I'm really sorry. I just notice the message notification this very hour hence I haven't sent any reply since time immemorial. I'm really really sorry. I didn't check my notif:please:my old soul didn't realize that I should check my inbox once in a while.

Archived