✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Hahaha at the scoreboards and hi at fake BinKyos you are back and too early to gloat. :lol:

UAA DEALT WITH CHINESE EVIDENCES ONLY.

Let us see yeah. Because I have read the Korean sources just now it is not as strong as the other denial

True. In my own understanding, the statement is to address the latest chaos which even us see it as groundless and fake since it is not true that both have been seen walking their dogs?!?!? living together?!?!?!? In yangpyeong?!?!?!?I only heard it today. It's not a crumb actually. It's a fake news.

The statement is not address to them dating or romantically link.

I think it is safe to say that they are included in the head count in the rabbits hole:sipsboba:

41 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Let us wait maybe tomorrow Vast will issue second denial I will teach them the right words how to deny properly. 

Yes. I think they need some guide on how to deny properly, straightly and strongly.

Hey guys I have different take on what I read, its not a denial of their relationship but more of the news that was written by the chinese media which UAA claimed was fabricated, that the two are now living together and sightings of them walking  the dog with a photo captured from one of the squads ig. That is what they are denying because its not really true that those photos are related to them... 

I also wish the best for them either individually or together. Only time will tell... :)

Another difference from previous Vast denial aside from the wordings is VAST AND UAA issued statement TOGETHER. It shows a close relationship between two agencies. 

Spoiler

Sorry but made me remember how Blossom and UAA also issued joint denial statements before except during divorce.

I was expecting also the kind of denial like how its ridiculous since they broke up ten years ago. That would have put PERIOD unto all talks. It is not the same intensity as the "was not dating and is not dating" denial of Vast. Why??? 

:notsureifserious:

7 minutes ago, JiminLove said:

Another difference from previous Vast denial aside from the wordings is VAST AND UAA issued statement TOGETHER. It shows a close relationship between two agencies. 

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry but made me remember how Blossom and UAA also issued joint denial statements before except during divorce.

I was expecting also the kind of denial like how its ridiculous since they broke up ten years ago. That would have put PERIOD unto all talks. It is not the same intensity as the "was not dating and is not dating" denial of Vast. Why??? 

WOW YOU HAVE A GOOD OBSERVATION THERE ABOUT THE AGENCIES

SO YOU AGREE WITH ME TO TEACH VAST HOW TO WRITE SECOND DENIAL? 

:getmygrooveon:

ONE THING GOOD IF THEY ARE NOT DATING IS THAT THERE WILL BE A CHANCE FOR A REUNION PROJECT I SO MISS THEIR CHEMISTRY AND WE KNOW HOW THEY BOTH SEPARATE PERSONAL AND WORK SO ITS IMPOSSIBLE IF THEY ARE TOGETHER

BUT IF THEY ARE NOT TOGETHER CAN WE EXPECT A PROJECT TOGETHER? 

:hypehype:

I was expecting also the kind of denial like how its ridiculous since they broke up ten years ago. That would have put PERIOD unto all talks. It is not the same intensity as the "was not dating and is not dating" denial of Vast. Why??? 

This kind of statement I was looking for. Let's wait and see if VAST release again a very strong denial statement.

10 minutes ago, Nona said:

Agree that the statements from Vast and UAA are kinda "not convincing".

However, I think we can still support them, and see what future holds.

Also, let's not post anymore crumbs that we may encounter as I'm sure people with ill intention will use those to make matters worse.

For now, let's lie low, and we can still discuss it thru the club (if there is still), or keep it among ourselves so that others won't bash Kyo or Bin anymore.

In God we trust.

God bless us all.

I gonna miss all of you guys, all the crumbs, investigation and all. Can I dm one of you if i have something to ask? 

WE ARE JUST ON OUR SECRET HIDEOUT JUST POST HERE AND WE MAY REPLY 

ONE DAY IN THE FUTURE EVERYTHING WILL BE REVEALED 

QUE SERA SERA

I HOPE THE OTHER CAMPS WILL STOP HATING KYO AND BIN ANYMORE. TOO MUCH BASHING HAPPENED SINCE YESTERDAY THAT I THINK PROMPTED THE AGENCIES TO MAKE STATEMENTS

:loveu:

6 minutes ago, Monica Acinom said:

Anyway, I'm grateful for the denial. I just hope it would serve as a stopper to rabid shippers who bashed kyo below the belt.

I promise to behave and to stay

NO ONE REALLY KNEW BUT IF THEY ARE NOT REALLY TRUE MY HOPES UP THEY CAN REUNITE FOR A PROJECT HAHAHA

:fiercebunny:

I must admit i felt very sad and shocked about the statement

but...on the other hand.(the way it was worded)

”IT’S NOT WORTH RESPONDING TO”

makes me happy coz practically that is how an agency should do to protect their talents in order to NOT DRAW FURTHER INVESTIGATION AND ATTENTION TO BOTH OF THEM(binkyo) as the issue is fast becoming headlines after headlines. (Good job uaa and vast).

I STILL BELIEVE IN BINKYO FOR AS LONG AS NONE OF THEM IS MARRIED...ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

I STILL BELIEVE IN LOVE:)

On 7/31/2020 at 8:06 PM, ihugLovelyT said:

I gonna miss all of you guys, all the crumbs, investigation and all. Can I dm one of you if i have something to ask? 

Yes, you may DM us if you want, but we may have to discuss with others if the one you ask is safe to share because many have ill intention now that we're kinda cautious about it.

You can share what you have to so we can further investigate.

Thank you for your understanding.

Let's support them silently.

Happy sailing slowly.

Hello again. Just decided to go out of the cave again. Just wanted to express my opinion wd the denial thing. just feel sad for a bit then be happy again. We have to be reminded that we just held on to rumors. To suspicions. To delusions. We were clear about that from the very beginning. It would have been a bonus if we were right with everything. Denial from both camps is the most realistic thing to do at this point. Not saying anything about the rumors would only give hb and shk a hard time if fans and papparazzis would keep on bugging them. Any A list celebrity who's privacy has been invaded would feel insecure and threatened esp in the case of Shk. Admission of the rumor would make it worse. 

So from the time being...lets still enjoy shipping them since nothing is impossible. When they broke up and got into relationships with other people i was still silently hoping for a miracle they would end up together. So the rumor delighted me so much. But didn't really kept my hopes high that it was true. For us longtime binkyo shippers...we have gone through this..the breakup news was even harder to bear. So a denial from the rumor should be nothing. To all new binkyo fans...i know how it feels to be disappointed...lets tell ourselves... "Its fine...i didnt witness a painful breakup from two people that I ship so much" coz you know...a shippers' nightmare is the separation of the couple they truly loved. So cheer up guys. Continue shipping if it makes your heart happy. Those crumbs you have collected? You could be wrong abt them but you could be also be right! There's always the other side of the coin. Thank you very much to everyone who's keeping this thread positive. 

Like i said before, some maybe laughing at us for thinking this is a failed ship.... Binkyo fans..let us all laugh with them coz it aint over til its over. :loolz::evillaugh:

And I hope and I pray that the squad will also behave. Please be careful with our hearts you naughty squad. We are trying our very best to cooperate and to not invite bashing. Please do cooperate with us. And to coincidence, serendipity and fate please also cooperate. As you know, we have a weak heart but a sharp mind that would go immediately to investigations once you, serendipity, coincidence and fate, would interfere in our behaveness. But if you are naughty enough to give us crumbs, we are still very much grateful for it.:joy:

Love,

My binkyo heart

Just to clarify, even if you backread, the rumor of a house together did not come from BinKyo international fans, its from a Korean forum as news sites say and UAA and Vast both responded this is groundless rumor just plain rumors the Koreans “sources“ could not even provide pics proof. 

So it is quite unfair for others to blame International fans as the sources. We are also dumbfounded by that rumor. 

:drinksboba:

Archived