✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

Thank you guys for everything you said in this thread T.T I read from a Kyo fan in twitter that SHK is not the type to get back to an exes once it over... but then why suddenly follow HB's stylist and all the other stuff right...

But the Kyo fan said that if they are dating again they may not admit it unless they get married bcs Kyo said that after her public break up with HB in 2011, she'll never go on a public rel. again until they marry.

Wishing for the best... Love is sweeter the second time around.

BINKYO, FIGHTING!!!

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, leek said:

Not reading there but I heard too much bashing against Kyo in a certain thread without any moderator taking action.

As a long time Soompier I believe that is against the rules. 

Leek, we just discussed it with others that we won't report any post in Soompi whether the post causes harm or not. Let's wait and see how Soompi Mods this time around to the said thread.

Will they be neutral in dealing with harmful post that may cause fanwar or not?

I believe Mods always monitor the posts in shipper threads, so now, let's see that the rule being implemented just and proper.

Disclaimer:

If no mods put any warning to them, we can claim that the Mods are partial and biased here in Soompi.

1 hour ago, leek said:

Not reading there but I heard too much bashing against Kyo in a certain thread without any moderator taking action.

As a long time Soompier I believe that is against the rules. 

Maybe, just maybe, there is a mod that hates kyo so much up to the core of his/her bones

I am unbothered by the media frenzy. 

If they can survive this, the long and difficult love will finally get a happy ending but if they are not then it’s not meant to be. 

May I request instagram admins to please stop posting hints. Just post edits and WW if you like please. 

:7555_attack:

2 hours ago, MayaE said:

Sometimes we're tested
not to show our weaknesses,
but to discover our
strengths.

Binkyo Fighting.

3 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

THEY ARE THE HOTTEST TOPIC NOW IN KOREA MANY ARE NOT BELIEVING THE DENIAL. 

MY HEART GOES OUT TO KYO FACING IT ALL ALONE WHILE HYUN BIN IS IN JORDAN.

BE STRONG AS ALWAYS KYO. 

6 minutes ago, JiminLove said:

I am unbothered by the media frenzy. 

If they can survive this, the long and difficult love will finally get a happy ending but if they are not then it’s not meant to be. 

May I request instagram admins to please stop posting hints. Just post edits and WW if you like please. 

Yes BinKyo fighting. :hwaiting:

Song Hye Kyo accused as buying hot search?

Why would she do that when it exposes her to haters and she has nothing to promote. (Ugh! Logic please!)

Anything about Hye Kyo is big deal in Korea. We fans are used to it for many many years. 

If you cannot relate that on your bias then better stay silent. Song Hye Kyo’s star power is quite huge compared to your bias. 

I wonder why Soompi moderators are mum about Kyo bashers. 

(Is there emoji of a fish)

TO EDUCATE THE TOXIC PEOPLE OUT THERE:

KOREANS ALWAYS COMPARE TO HYE KYO ALL BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AND SHE IS ALWAYS NAMEDROPPED, WHETHER IN TV SHOWS OR IN MEDIA ARTICLES. 

HEADLINES WILL ALWAYS BE LIKE THIS "SONG HYE KYO LOOK ALIKE" 

MANY TIMES IT TRENDS. 

HOW MUCH MORE IF IT'S THE REAL QUEEN SONG HYE KYO HERSELF. 

YOU CANNOT RELATE? WELL, I STAN A LEGIT HALLYU QUEEN SO THIS IS NOT NEW TO ME. 

Thank you guys for keeping this thread active. You may not see the regular posters from this thread regularly coz we found a new private house where we can talk of several crumbs without lurkers (It's actually us BinKyo squirrel armies who has a new house not Bin and Kyo the media misunderstands ;)

I see some people desperately hating Hye Kyo as if by doing so their delulus will become real.

@Phoenix26

Let's ask Vast why did they issue 

WAS NOT DATING AND IS NOT DATING statement before but only said GROUNDLESS in reference to BinKyo rumors :D 

Let us ask that second clear denial we still have allowance. 1>5 :P

How is she accused of buying weibo search? This is ridiculous thinking at its finest! Huge stars who have already established themselves need not do fanservice or cheap careless media play just to get attention for upcoming projects/CF. As far as I can remember, SHK IG followers is like what? 10M? As compared to what? So yeah, she's that popular..:) you get my point. 

And seriously, this attitude of reaching out to the label with the intention of maligning the image of SHK or HB stylist is so low. Obviously want to stir up another statement just to prove a point. Seems like 5 denials are not enough.

Our main consideration now should be protecting the privacy, please do not share any juicy scoops in any public platforms, here or instagram or fb or any sns.

Keep it private without lurkers and media. Korean media are now investigating please protect BinKyo.

Don't worry #InGodWeTrust the time will come when the truth will be revealed and we will have party.

:selfie:

Yes chingus do not share anything. I am part of another ship

Spoiler

PPC ship

and their denial was stronger than BinKyo and personally done not thru agencies yet Koreans did not believe and media did independent investigations. Since media did not find anything, they stopped investigating but said they won't change opinion that there's really some truth to it.

This is the scenario I have read now about BinKyo. Many KNetz are not biting the denial. So be very careful those who have social media BinKyo accounts. Help protect them. Do not worry Song Hye Kyo is honest she always shares at the right time.

Meh i'm a shipper from other couple but silent reader to lots of ither threads

Comparing the two thread of Hyun Bin ships, one mostly talking about their 'reel'' life which are consist of endless bts, never ending interviews and fanservices, commercial films, and the other one mostly talking about their 'real' life consist of dogs, friends, we can judge what is reel and what is real:sweatingbullets:

It's like big data .

This weak denial is a wrong move from their camps. It's only add fuel to the fire. Well the truth will come out soon though. But from these two threads alone we can judge who's reel and who's real

Remember this denial for Bali Sightings of SSC as spread also by Chinese reports? Both agency issued a statement and denied the couple met there on purpose. :tounge_wink:

https://www.soompi.com/article/999885wpp/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-caught-dating-rumors-agencies-respond

I'm just here to troll. :joy:

1* > 5 :D

*2 months in the making :tounge_wink:

21 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

THERE ARE NEW CRUMBS!!

Hide contents

SORRY

NO MORE SOOMPI POST ABOUT IT

THIS SPACE IS NOT GOOD FOR PRIVACY 

:gangnamstyle:

Can you guys please please post just a message saying "New crumbs found" whenever you guys find something, so that we can atleast rejoice at the fact this isn't the end!  Thank you! 

Archived