✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People who have not known Hyun Bin for a long time are always making false assumptions about his personality 

I see some folks who were from other celebrity ships before but now posting some assumptions about Hyun Bin and his personality.

:spitswater:

18 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

If you focus on BinKyo evidences, beware ;) because my online friend from a Kyo ship from her latest drama intended to debunk BinKyo and she made a research, she focused on BinKyo evidences...

The result, 

after more than a month of her research, she now believes her ship is delulu and BinKyo is real.

Bringing this back 'coz I was so busy at the hideout to comment on this. 

What actually amazes me with this investigation and search for truth in this BinKyo reconciliation rumours is that both fans of hb and kyo's side were able to erase misconceptions about the other party.

I, as a Kyo fan and other fave actors for kyo,  am aware that HB didn't have a good reputation among Kyonatics because of the break up in 2011.  He was often referred to as That Man. But when I talked to HB long-time fans and BinKyo diehards at the club we got to know more about him and the circumstances they're in. So the army gave me a different light in perceiving Binnie.  This was also the case for Hb fans. 

So whether there is truth or none (because there is no public announcement/confirmation from both agencies) it brought a positive result on us. Though, of course, it heightened our observation skills also to the people whithin BinKyo's radius. 

:happydance:

For men who are in love, the past of a woman won't matter to them.  

I have a friend who got married at 19 because she got pregnant, her marriage was annulled at age 23 and now she's married again. The new husband is an eligible bachelor who was a dream husband of many in our place.

How much more for Hyun Bin, when he is Kyo's longest relationship, Kyo has no kids with other guys.

Only women likes to bring up the issue of other women being a divorcee. To women bringing other women down, beware, because Karma is real and we never can tell about our own future as well as that of the persons close to us. 

:selfie:

4 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Only women likes to bring up the issue of other women being a divorcee. To women bringing other women down, beware, because Karma is real and we never can tell about our own future as well as that of the persons close to us. 

Only in Asien it's bad/ashamed to be a divorcee. Because for the Asians the women have less value than men. It's the thing that needs to be changed. In which century do we live?

We can not just "live and let live". Each person has his own decisions and his own life. Why do we keep judging others?

We can't ever nor should we ever judge people.  We don't know the lives they lead, the scars they bear, the wounds they have to live with.  Just as we cannot really imagine their joys and the rays of sunshine that comes to their lives.

Love ultimately can't be controlled by outside forces, I believe.  It has to be chosen and embraced in freedom by the persons involved.

In general, being a divorcee is not a crime especially when you are already hurt emotionally, physically......

If St. Mary Magdalene was forgiven by God, who are we to judge our neighbors?

I am sad that the divorcee issue was always thrown at Kyo and most of the time comments came from a woman like her. No one is perfect and we should never judge someone especially when we dont know the true story behind it. Nobody wanted to be a divorcee but certain circumstances come along their wày and for the two people involve, its their best option at that time. 

"Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her" John 8:7

If we talk about religious issues, Song Hye Kyo who is a Catholic, was also not married in religious rites, her marriage was not recognized in the eyes of her church. Just a piece of paper. 

Therefore, the passage about “what God has joined together let no man put asunder“ does not apply. 

•  

Catholic Wedding Q&A

Can we get married by a justice of the peace in a civil ceremony and then have a Catholic wedding?

The Church does not recognize a civil wedding ceremony as valid when one or both people are Catholic. If a couple are married in a civil ceremony, the Catholic person(s) are asked to refrain from receiving the Eucharist until the marriage is recognized as valid by the Church. The reason for this, in a nutshell, is that the Church recognizes marriage as a spiritual reality, not just a piece of paper or legal formality. 

http://www.catholicweddinghelp.com/questions/civil-ceremony-first.htm

44 minutes ago, leek said:

If we talk about religious issues, Song Hye Kyo who is a Catholic, was also not married in religious rites, her marriage was not recognized in the eyes of her church. Just a piece of paper. 

Therefore, the passage about “what God has joined together let no man put asunder“ does not apply. 

•  

Catholic Wedding Q&A

Can we get married by a justice of the peace in a civil ceremony and then have a Catholic wedding?

The Church does not recognize a civil wedding ceremony as valid when one or both people are Catholic. If a couple are married in a civil ceremony, the Catholic person(s) are asked to refrain from receiving the Eucharist until the marriage is recognized as valid by the Church. The reason for this, in a nutshell, is that the Church recognizes marriage as a spiritual reality, not just a piece of paper or legal formality. 

http://www.catholicweddinghelp.com/questions/civil-ceremony-first.htm

This is absolutely right...

Archived