✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

The deleted IGS of Hyun Bin's squad is just one of the many classified information that we did not post in public since June.

We cannot release the others because we need consensus of the Armies at the hideout. 

:eats2:

Maybe HB squad feels like she's a different person 5 minutes before she posted the IGS that's why she deleted it. :D

But in reality, she is really a silent BINKYO supporter, for all we know! :D

Maybe HB squad feels like she's a different person 5 minutes before she posted the IGS that's why she deleted it. :D

But in reality, she is really a silent BINKYO supporter, for all we know! :D

maybe she's just too excited to share the news just like us binkyo:getmygrooveon:

31 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

"Song Hye Kyo has no plans of ever reconciling with ____ " - UAA statement thru Dispatch

Someone has already been banned by all of her BFFs and squad. Declared persona non grata.

Hyun Bin however is very close to them ;)

TRUE. 

SHK FAMILY, FRIENDS AND FANS BURNED ALL BRIDGES,

SO IT'S PURE DESPERATION TO USE THAT ARGUMENT TO DEBUNK BINKYO

:loolz:

To all real BinKyo supporters 

If you are confused which are the real crumbs among the posts and which as jokes, kindly ask us privately. The squirrel armies are having fun right now.

Yes we love animals such as Squirrel and dogs because Hyun Bin and Kyo has plans to create a zoo with their love for animals 

:hwaiting:

I AM SO CONFIDENT OF BIN AND KYO AND THEIR SQUADS BECAUSE DAILY WE GET SOME HINTS HERE AND THERE WHICH KEEPS US BUSY IN THE HIDEOUT. 

THIS AND MY CAREER AND FAMILY, I DON'T HAVE TIME ANYMORE TO FOCUS ON OTHER SHIPS UNIMPORTANT TO ME. 

:droolz:

INBINKYOWETRUST

INSQUADWETRUST

MOST OF ALL

INGODWETRUSTTHEGREATEST

6 hours ago, ulap2 said:

I, as a Kyo fan and other fave actors for kyo,  am aware that HB didn't have a good reputation among Kyonatics because of the break up in 2011.  He was often referred to as That Man. But when I talked to HB long-time fans and BinKyo diehards at the club we got to know more about him and the circumstances they're in. So the army gave me a different light in perceiving Binnie.  This was also the case for Hb fans. 

being referred to as “that man” is way way better than being called b**d c*****n :joy:

As a kyonatic, i had reserved opinion abt bin since i didn’t know much abt their history. The only info i could find online is abt the announcement of their break up. Then last yr  the divorce announcement happened. I was turned off big time with the way the ex-h filed the divorce. it got to the point i had to compare ex-h with bin and how they handled the breakup. Bin is hands down a gentleman. That’s also when i realized that love and respect between bin and kyo were still there until the very end. The love between them is more genuine compared to the highly celebrated ssc. 

Archived