Add and Subtract Game

Admin

any chingus here use the nespresso coffee capsules? lol

maybe our chingu caught a glimpse and thought its durian related too! except, without the spikes!

NespressoHublot-CH-LP-lancement-img04-19

cr.: owner

17 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

I'm not a fan of hospital dramas...So my heart is still weighing in and out...

the gist of it, isn't really about hospital much.. its more of dr cha finding her purpose and discovering what she wants to do with her life, along the path and people around.. of cos, the cheating husband. there is a few patients incidents, not like Romantic Doctor series where it's really a lot more on ER and ops.

https://youtu.be/_YhQdavXYVc?t=134

cr.: owner

@sweetroad eyeliner oppa gave cheating husband such a warm hug hahaha

• Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

Gosh it feels like Friday today. How is everyone?

Crazy what Amazon has or hasn't done. :scream: Glad this is settled and hopefully their internal regulations change to avoid stuff like this in the future. I have never trusted Alexa:

Amazon to pay $25m over child privacy violations

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-65772154

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Can we jump to Saturday I need my doses of dr cha :mrgreen:

Exactly the feeling here, too! :fullofhearts:

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

any chingus here use the nespresso coffee capsules?

I do! I bought a Nespresso machine and an Instant Pot during our Covid lockdown and they were the best two things ever during that time! That green is a nice color - must it remind you of durian though? :wacko::lol:

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

who can’t  be nice to this face

Chingu, where are you finding behind-the-scenes clips? Would love to watch.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

22 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Chingu, where are you finding behind-the-scenes clips? Would love to watch.

Chingu , you can watch it in Jtbc drama in YouTube :wub:

Oppa handsome excited and practice for kiss lol 
IMG-8066.gif

Oppa cheater be like .. 

IMG-8067.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

13 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

I love hospital dramas,currently watching Dr Romantic 3.

Am amazed how they memorised those medical terms :open_mouth:

I seconded this poll is invalid .... by the way.. seems that YYS will be appearing in Dr Romantic 3

in the coming episodes, will you be watching.

Woaah really?? I didn't even knew that they were making Dr. Romantic 3...I was just rewatching hospital playlist and was missing YYS oppa...Is he just a cameo or he is one of the cast member? 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Hello :)

@Wuzetian ELOD's Miao Luo actress Wen Zhang is awesome! Came across this clip of that cheating drama @partyon. That smack she gave is so good! :P

Oh, another clip. She really likes antagonising everyone, hahahaha! I don't know how will this drama end but I'll see the whole thing if the ending is good, LOL!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

On the matter of the "...exiled, ex-oppa..." Choi Jin-Hyuk aka CJH -

Having now waited more than twice as long as legally required from my initial claim ...

On 5/30/2023 at 10:00 AM, LeftCoastOppa said:

1 - Choi Jin-Hyuk aka CJH - since the hours of discussion have yet to produce anything other than scandalous musings & vague generalities, as of this postings time stamp I am making a claim of "Oppa abandonment" and 24 hours from this time I will claim said Oppa if no other comes forth with a competing/verified claim. .... you're on the clock

Having extended a courtesy additional 24 period to an individual that resorted to attempted blackmail to stall my acquisition of said Oppa ...

On 5/30/2023 at 10:13 AM, partyon said:

Jamkkanman! I need more time than 24 hours. :scream: I need to finish FTLY first before I make up my mind. You need to let my heart thaw first.... :wub:

On 5/30/2023 at 11:09 AM, partyon said:

Choi Jin Hyuk was my oppa first and I have dibs on him. You will wait for 48 hours until Noona has made her decision. This is Noona's final word.

Having personally requested the above aggrieved previous ex-owner of the Oppa in question to simply claim him and be done with it ...

On 5/30/2023 at 11:27 AM, LeftCoastOppa said:

On a personal note - clearly there is inflamed passion in play here, Noona.  Was Pandemic Oppa's transgression really that unforgivable?  Has he no chance at redemption? Will he be forever stained by this one dalliance of youth? 

I think you should forgive him ... otherwise ... tic toc tic toc

My genuine attempts at civility were greeted with a horrendous attempt at blackmail, and an egregious abuse of EO powers ...

On 5/30/2023 at 11:57 AM, partyon said:

I suggest you co-operate, if you don't want the following person to be OFFICIALLY named "Pigeon Oppa" in the Add Subtract glossary.

#person #with #editingrights #addsubtract #glossary

Having exercised due diligence in the posting of notice and intent to claim - including the unnecessary extension of the 24 requirement - seeing no valid claim posted - I LeftCoastOppa do hereby claim and add to my portfolio the Oppa known as Choi Jin-Hyuk aka CJH - acquisition completed this day, June 1st, 2023 - 11:00 am PST

Choi Jin-hyuk - Picture (최진혁) | Choi jin hyuk, Jin, Korean actors

+2

:evilelmo:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

23 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Having exercised due diligence in the posting of notice and intent to claim - including the unnecessary extension of the 24 requirement - seeing no valid claim posted - I LeftCoastOppa do hereby claim and add to my portfolio the Oppa known as Choi Jin-Hyuk aka CJH - acquisition completed this day, June 1st, 2023 - 11:00 am PST

Ooh. Where is @partyon? This gonna be brutal. :kitty:

Seriously missing the gif menu right now. 

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I LeftCoastOppa do hereby claim and add to my portfolio the Oppa known as Choi Jin-Hyuk aka CJH - acquisition completed this day, June 1st, 2023 - 11:00 am PST

@LeftCoastOppa claim him :mrgreen:

probably @partyon claim  fish oppa  known as  Ji Chang Wook :yum:

*** my twin made her bed , now she need to sleep on it  :D

IMG-8121.gif

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1