Add and Subtract Game

Admin

i think all 4 are going to be suspended.. and cheating husband will drag his mistress in to perish together lol the resident doctors are going to lead the hospital!!

cha eun woo GIF

is the sub alright? i saw it but hesitate about its quality

+2

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

is the sub alright? i saw it but hesitate about its quality

Quality not good yet, but it's not as bad as yesterday. @agenth and I are watching it.

image.png?width=1347&height=856

I think the feeling is mutual with regard to the audience of this drama. :D@sadthe1st @Ameera Ali @agenth @sweetroad

@MayanEcho :biubiu:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, partyon said:

@rocat @Wuzetian @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @Lmangla @gm4queen Is this common in Asian countries? Only Asian country where I've seen predominantly big dogs is Taiwan (where golden retrievers and labradors seem to be the most popular).

In Europe big and small dogs are both common.

actually the local dogs here are of a smaller size anyway. they are nowhere as big as something like the big dane. this is a list of local dog breeds. not sure if you have seen them.

https://www.indianpets.in/dogs/best-dog-breeds-in-india/

there is a lot of debate around foreign breeds and whether it is right to raise them. some think it is a bit of a cruelty because they are not meant for this weather with their thick furry coat and need a/c as well as more room to play in. so it is not meant for small apartment. 

I think the kcelebs choose small dogs because their apartments are small. here, if people live in independent houses with a yard, they like dogs like golden retriever or alsations (known also as german shepherds). the local breeds which are a bit bigger are more popular in the rural/semi-urban farm house type properties where they have plenty of space to run around. 

so people do pay attention to size of property while choosing a dog as well. 

+2

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

this is a list of local dog breeds. not sure if you have seen them.

Never seen any of them. But a few of them are a bit too thin. The ribs are not supposed to show that much on a dog. :grimace:

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

some think it is a bit of a cruelty because they are not meant for this weather with their thick furry coat and need a/c as well as more room to play in

True! Some dogs (especially the ones with an undercoat) would not fare very well in hot weather. Labradors, Newfoundland dogs, huskies, samoyeds, etc. come to mind.

Have you ever heard of the Greenland Dog?

zwei-Gro%CC%88nlandhunde.jpg

They are a type of husky that are working dogs (mainly sled dogs) in Greenland. Greenland only allows these types of dogs and one is not allowed to import any other breeds to prevent the local dog to mix with other breeds. That makes it one of the purest dog breeds in the world.

dogsledding-musher-twins-photo-aningaaq-

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @rocat @agenth I Finally caught up through episode 12! :wow1: 

I think I watched four episodes yesterday and two today. All on 1.5x speed. :getmygrooveon:

I haven’t watched any other hospital kdramas, but Doctor Cha is so packed full of soapy storylines that it really reminds me of a Korean Grey’s Anatomy. Minus so much of the sleeping around. Still not sure why Dr Seo is so popular with the ladies though. :blink: 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

15 hours ago, partyon said:

@rocat @Wuzetian @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @Lmangla @gm4queen Is this common in Asian countries? Only Asian country where I've seen predominantly big dogs is Taiwan (where golden retrievers and labradors seem to be the most popular).

In Europe big and small dogs are both common.

Who can be scared of this cutie? 

+2

I love furry dogs cause they are our BEST Companions. I have seen many married couples here having small size cuddle dogs as their "baby" , taking them for walk in the evening.

The park where i frequent during weekends, there's lot of big dogs like Husky, Lab & GR.

I don't mind having another dog again but not now .

18 hours ago, partyon said:

I don't know if it was really necessary for the role.   I hope he gains it back soon

Hopefully.

21 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

finally rained

:heartxoxo:

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I think the kcelebs choose small dogs because their apartments are small. here, if people live in independent houses with a yard, they like dogs like golden retriever or alsations (known also as german shepherds). the local breeds which are a bit bigger are more popular in the rural/semi-urban farm house type properties where they have plenty of space to run around. 

I know of a lady who stayed in an apartment having a golden retriever. 

always bump into here when I took the lift. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

he be like .. you will get your freedom over my dead body

this cheating husband is hilarious!! is he going to be the ever first cheating husband actor to get an award for this drama??

proud award GIF by Cartoon Hangover

6 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Still not sure why Dr Seo is so popular with the ladies though

maybe the answer lies in the same question Dr Cha's bestie had previously..

@partyon @Ameera Ali @agenth @rocat

baby eye GIF

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, partyon said:

Never seen any of them. But a few of them are a bit too thin. The ribs are not supposed to show that much on a dog. :grimace:

yea even I have wondered why as I have never seen a nice chubby type local breed. I think it is because they don't have a thick fur. at least thats my assumption. some of these local breeds are serious eaters and require quite a bit of meat but they still look thin, tall and gangly even when the owner feeds them well. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

16 hours ago, partyon said:

As a dog owner since childhood, I know the importance of training a dog from the day they're brought home. It is imperative for the mental health and well-being of a dog too. Dogs are pack animals, and they want to follow the leader of the pack. If an owner doesn't step up and be the leader, the dog will take that position and will most of the time become aggressive. It's also important to socialize the dog with other people and dogs from puppy age.

reading this, I was reminded of local news a while ago. 

basically this stray was asking for food and one of the railway police officer gave some of his lunch. then it started popping up every day and then eventually following him back to the police unit (which is located within the railway station). so other officers would also feed the dog and this dog eventually started pretty much living there. it was great for the overnight shift guys as they had company and it would go on patrol with them whenever they did rounds during the day. passengers thought it was actual RPF dog as it followed only the police officers around and obeyed them. eventually the police team asked for official collar and budget for the dog since it was essentially working and helping them. when it was approved, that came in the news. ^_^

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1