Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Anyone gonna watch Island? It stars Kim Nam Gil and Lee Da Hee. Finally @confusedheart's cardboard oppa is in a supporting role. :sweatingbullets:

A trailer is out.

Interestingly enough it seems that Sung Joon is in this drama too - haven't seen him in anything for the longest time. He's gonna make the best evil guy :glasses:

Ok, only 10 more minutes to go re: Alchemy of Souls ep 1. @partyon Fighting! :hwaiting:

- no number -

EDIT: @LeftCoastOppa @sadthe1st @rocat @Ameera Ali Finished ep1 finally. The ending scene for me:

Supernatural GIF

This whole season is just centered around love and romance.

Where is the fierce Naksu I was waiting for? :smashes:

And all the supporting characters' stories they promised us? Minus So I. That lady really can't take a hint that she's not invited to the party.... :unamused:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

On 12/9/2022 at 3:33 AM, cloud9 said:

Lol... @partyonalready did. It's Kim Nam Gil, probably nobody else's oppa in this thread =D

safe from me hahaha... but only because i have just one oppa. Kim Nam Gil is a nice choice however!

In other news, I caught the england vs france game as I was curious since the other favourites got knocked out of the tournament. Well, well, well. Anyone here in mourning or in jubilations? 

+2

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

7 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@LeftCoastOppa @sadthe1st Pls tell me if AOS2 is good...So I can consider watching by month end...

Some real big plot holes left unfilled in the first episode, if they deal with them quickly its should be okay ... we'll see :unsure:

3 hours ago, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa Can't you just imagine So I living happily on an island by herself with a blood worm as her pet? Having amnesia.

I can

And on that note Noona, I can already see the remaining 9 episodes are gonna be a real treat :rolleyes:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

happy sunday chingus!

12 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Is this Turkish? The names sound so

yes, I am watching a turkish dizi among other stuff... 

11 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

That's right, she's already there!

How many episodes are there?

well, I finished ep 7. another 30 episodes are so to finish season 1. I started this dizi when I didn't have anything to watch and was super bored. but then got distracted by other random netflix documentaries. then I found some stuff to watch including kdramas and local stuff. basically juggling different dramas and choosing based on my interest and. at this rate, it will take me a few months to finish this dizi! hahahaha....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs174bTKGP15Tn_DORmuA  

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@joccu Are you recovered now? Did you lose your sense of smell?

@the_sweetroad @rocat @confusedheart @agenth @4evrkdrama @gm4queen @Ameera Ali

Looks like Yoongi is channeling Beethoven now. I guess he is taking his job as a composer / producer very seriously nowadays. :D 

uXep4sPsOJibfUOc4NAHj8lfeEI2163cRCovowcK

QKrOz-IOPwuTbNS5Z4RD7-pnI_cxs3XCg6ZxTO9p

Raccoon oppa was dressed in a similar style though. :notsureifserious:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

When come to kdrama : my mind and my head clash :sweat_smile:

In what way, twin? :scream:

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Btw, rewatching The Glory trailer:

Realizing that cardboard unnie has aged too. She is amazingly beautiful still. Am not sure, though, if it's intentional but she does look and act like a 40+ old in this drama.

She now has the chance to prove that she has improved acting abilities. Do not let us down, because I wanna watch this for the synopsis alone.

@joccu you are gonna watch this, right? It seems to be very dark.

(Glad that you are recovered. My sense of smell came back after 2 days - yours will too).

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

12 hours ago, partyon said:

This whole season is just centered around love and romance.

If the upcoming feast of the romance & love  as this uncle housework we are in big trouble :mrgreen:

8-D0-D1-E7-D-DF58-452-B-B97-D-06-ECCB12-

10 second later everyone disgusted

52-B872-D6-8-A41-48-D5-92-A6-B72-F7-EAAE

DF7-E5-A03-13-B6-4-A51-82-F1-0-D4-F78-ED

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1