Add and Subtract Game

Admin

49 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

@Lmangla Poor Chynar :( . Poor Zafar's family! What a tragic mess.

Very important question: are Ilgaz and Jaylene living in the same house now? :lol:

actually jaylene has been crashing in ilgaz apartment since she got kicked out of her parents place. even though she told them that chynar was innocent, they were mad at her for taking him on as a client. so she had been sleeping on his couch for a number of days now already. it is just they are now married legally. so it will change dynamics. 

it is an interesting house though because it seems to be 3 apartments in one house. the basement seems to be housekeeper/auntie -- still haven't figured what she is; middle apartment is papa metin, chynar and defne and top apartment is ilgaz. but the whole thing is one surrounded with a nice garden. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, the_sweetroad said:

What was that.

Be glad @sadthe1st chingu didn't post a pic of the backstabbing lying cheating blood worm infecting So I that my @LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng loves so much and @rocher22 sympathizes with.

:kicks:

no-chingu.gif

May she never find any chingus! :rage:

And may she stay away from my Yul idol oppa!

On Fire GIF

Srsly.

@Lmangla sweetie, did you read this gossip news from c-ent?

https://koalasplayground.com/2022/12/09/c-netizens-upset-that-c-actress-zhang-jia-ni-is-reportedly-not-divorcing-her-cheating-husband-even-after-the-purported-mistress-an-aspiring-actress-proudly-posts-updates-on-her-sns/

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

54 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

actually jaylene has been crashing in ilgaz apartment since she got kicked out of her parents place. even though she told them that chynar was innocent, they were mad at her for taking him on as a client. so she had been sleeping on his couch for a number of days now already. it is just they are now married legally. so it will change dynamics. 

it is an interesting house though because it seems to be 3 apartments in one house. the basement seems to be housekeeper/auntie -- still haven't figured what she is; middle apartment is papa metin, chynar and defne and top apartment is ilgaz. but the whole thing is one surrounded with a nice garden. 

Is this Turkish? The names sound so

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

That's right, she's already there!

Woo Hoo Season 5 GIF by Friends

How many episodes are there?

19 minutes ago, joccu said:

did you see the Morocco Match. ? way to go. 

I was working but I was following the score. Yes, way to go! It's almost unbelievable that tiny Morocco will be in the semifinals. But anything can happen in the WC!

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

I started watching ep 1 of Alchemy of Souls. It's 1 h 25 min...

Chingu....I thought you hated AOS already. Why are you torturing yourself?

glutton for punishment
(noun)
  1. One persistent in an effort in spite of harmful or unpleasant results.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

@sadthe1st @LeftCoastOppa @rocat @Ameera Ali Have watched 26 mins of ep 1 of Alchemy and I am already EXTREMELY pissed off. :rage:

1) Wasn't season 2 going to focus on the supporting characters? So far it's all about Jang Uk and Naksu, and nothing about the supporting characters.

Looks like season 2 is just another continuation of a lousy romance plot line. :unamused:

2) So Mama Jin and Cho Yeon saved Bu Yeon from the sea, but came up with Naksu's body instead? They call her Bu Yeon. Whoever she is (am guessing Naksu), she doesn't seem to have any priestess powers.
Alas, it really looks like the Hong sisters discarded Mu Deok/Bu Yeon like an old rag without a proper ending.

:smashes:

K, will continue watching but am NOT a happy camper.

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, the_sweetroad said:

Chingu....I thought you hated AOS already. Why are you torturing yourself?

Because one EO has to watch this highly popular drama in order to put up polls on the drama thread. And guess who got the short end of the stick?

:crybaby:

• Sad 3
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Because one EO has to watch this highly popular drama in order to design polls. And guess who got the short end of the stick?

Omo omo.

homer simpson life GIF

That's terrible for you chingu.

@Sleepy Owl @confusedheart and @agenth must be laughing into their eggnog this holiday season. Their Christmas gift to you.

parks and recreation laughing GIF by HULU

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

That's terrible for you chingu.

Yes, well  I am waiting for them to put up a poll on the other highly popular thread... Reborn Rich... @agenth @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart

Revenge Ari GIF by Big Brother Australia

5 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Too Late Noona :lol:

05b14b31f84f6ce7978046c570970f39a4bd0283

There are still 9 episodes to go, and it's likely the ending will be a disaster. It always is with these writers. Let's see who laughs then. :evillaugh:

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

Just now, partyon said:

There is still 9 episodes to go, and it's likely the ending will be a disaster. It always is with these writers. Let's see who laughs then.

But too bad you have to watch all of them.

parks and recreation laughing GIF by HULU

My poor chingu. I do feel bad for you. It's just funny.

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1