Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 minutes ago, rocat said:

First one: Jungkook!

CORRECT! Well done :cutekitty: That is our Kookie!

This too (with Meow in mint hair peeking in)

jungkook-funny.gif

13 minutes ago, rocat said:

Second one: ……No earrings!!! 

If you're talking about Hobi it's not Hobi. :D Try again! More pics of our mystery member:

17fcde6a11353d2823fc1d365e9afc2b.gif

download.jsp-493.gif

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

33 minutes ago, partyon said:

If you're talking about Hobi it's not Hobi.

Jin, right? He’s got super straight teeth, this one. Does he have earhole(s) on his left ear?

S Reactions Kiss GIF
same guy? Kekeke

If so, he shall henceforth be known as Salivate.

Edit 1: 

Cos of Earrings and Salivate, I forgot to respond to your earlier comment about 16 eps of kdrama making you bored….

Famous last words, Chingu yah :lol:

Edit 2:

@the_sweetroad yes, favourite actors/actresses :D

• LOL 6

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

Thanks for letting me know. Will watch both episodes on Sunday. :kiss_wink:

Eonni

Watched ep 3 and that was a good ep.

But unfortunately they will releasing ep 4 on next saturday.

It seems like 1 ep per week total of 8 eps.

(Acc. To wiki)

But i need all eps right now.

kim-sejeong.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

On 9/16/2022 at 9:03 AM, partyon said:

What is going on in c-ent lately? Every day when I check Ms Koala’s blog, there is a new scandal.

LOL, if there's a quite well-known C-ent singer/actor who recently made it in international news sites for hiring prostitutes, then that kind of latest scandal can happen as well. :sweat_smile:

C-ent actors and actresses are expected by the Mainland authorities to be role models given that they would often have huge number of fans and admirers. Them getting involved in scandals, illegal activities, or crimes could get them banned. They'd lose their endorsements and their projects old and new would be taken off or shelved.

Punishments can either be harsh (they become the news or industry pariah), or subtle (no new projects or work for months or years) or both. This is my opinion by connecting the dots with some past rumours (proven or otherwise) of some notable C-ent figures and what happened afterwards. I tend to believe it to be true when it's tax related issue or authorities release statements.

Having ridiculous fans would also get the actor and actress in trouble. There's one actor who had that issue, and though it was unfair for him, it at least hammered the point that unbecoming behaviour online by fans, whichever group of fans they belong to, would not be tolerated. 

There are recent moves by the authorities to curb "idolatry" culture, to be implemented by 2023(?) - it was discussed a bit in one of the trending latest Cdrama in the forums (sorry, I forgot which one that a soompier posted that news, and I only skimmed reading that post) - still gray areas and nothing final yet, but would potentially change what type of Cdramas would be released henceforth.

• Like 3
  • Blob 5

On 9/16/2022 at 9:00 PM, joccu said:

@the_sweetroad  I´m watching big mouth and little women.   

I watched part of Little Women, although it looks promising but one-hour plus makes me lose focus. Anyway, I am more into dailies, watching Bravo my Life, and sometimes Gold Mask. Also watching Once Upon a small Town, and l am waiting for Golden Spoon.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

6 hours ago, joccu said:

I’m going to be doing this whole day

i'm way behind too many kdramas.. i need to start on Law Cafe.. and, what's that Rachel Park's new drama? marriage by contract or something..

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Grilled marinated veggies and steak on a lazy Sunday

i had tiramisu souffle pancake with chocolate ice cream and cheese, with mango milkshake just now!!

Fuwa-Fuwa-Japanese-Souffle-Pancake-Toron

cr.: owner

58 minutes ago, partyon said:

Another crappy drama ending in 2022.

which one? JCW?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4