Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Okay Chingu's - its new drama time, and as I've seen a few of these mentioned a time or two here, I'd like to know your thoughts on them currently ... its not 1 over the others, its just which one I'm going to watch first.

1) Stock Struck ... mostly because the FL is one I liked from LITC

2) Good Job ... cuz the trailer looked good and @Lmangla mentioned it earlier

3) Law Cafe ... looked good but Noona dropped it ... but then Noona didn't like AoS so theres that:rolleyes:

4) Big mouth ... which Noona likes ... but then Noona likes Creepy Uncle Thai Lakorns so theres that ... again:lol:

So what do you think Chingus?  Have you dropped these, if so, why? Are you into these?  What do you think?  If theres others worth starting let me know

Friday Viernes GIF

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

20 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Everyone is busy today!

I've been jealous of my lounging cat. But it is finally the weekend over here! :happy2:

2 hours ago, partyon said:

What is going on in c-ent lately? Every day when I check Ms Koala’s blog, there is a new scandal.

It seems that there are a few bad eggs whose news is circulating due to much excitement in their lives. What they do is really quite despicable - it sometimes makes me wonder how dirty the entertainment industry is. But I find it quite amusing that it's the netizens who provided very conclusive evidence for some of them. Also, bad news tend to get all the attention - there is the good too. Like the abs I saw in The Blue Whisper...created by shapewear!  

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/ren-jialun-takes-shortcut-for-astonishing-muscles/

:tounge_wink:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, rocat said:

Like the abs I saw in The Blue Whisper...created by shapewear!  

WTF is that?!?! 
Disgusted No Thank You GIF by Harlem

19 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

3) Law Cafe ... looked good but Noona dropped it ... but then Noona didn't like AoS so theres that:rolleyes:

4) Big mouth ... which Noona likes ... but then Noona likes Creepy Uncle Thai Lakorns so theres that ... again:lol:

Wait, if you don’t believe that BM is good, ask @Sleepy Owl!

:approves:

And well, Law Café was just so boring I fell asleep 

• LOL 7

57 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

2) Good Job ... cuz the trailer looked good and @Lmangla mentioned it earlier

just letting you know that this is one of those crime capers that belongs squarely to the campy type vibe. basically something to pass time and not take too seriously. 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

28 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

What "that" is - is an end to your "pics or it didn't happen" ... with new shapewear, you'll have pics, and it still didn't happen! :lol:

Dongsaeng, the shapewear looks RIDICULOUS ! :rage:

It’s not even the same color as his face :D 

• LOL 6

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

WTF is that?!?! 

11 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

What "that" is - is an end to your "pics or it didn't happen" ... with new shapewear, you'll have pics, and it still didn't happen!

It's hope then disappointment, shock and dismay all rolled into one product. Very innovative! 

25 minutes ago, partyon said:

And well, Law Café was just so boring I fell asleep

46 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Are you into these?  What do you think?  If theres others worth starting let me know

I am enjoying Law Cafe because of the FL actually - she's smart, strong, passionate and grit is her middle name. Also, we get to see LSG sing. Though the story is fairly predictable, the leads are keeping me glued. 

Korean Drama Lol GIF by The Swoon

If you are up for a 50plus episode drama, try the one headlined by Zhao Lusi and Leo Wu, Love Like the Galaxy. I think it is pretty well-written and tells the life of two extremely stubborn people with flair. I liked the drama focuses on how upbringing develops character and how it influences choices and lives led. Also, with Zhao Lusi around, you are going to get some laughs.

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

4 hours ago, partyon said:

@MayanEcho @SilverDawn @rocat @Lmangla What is going on in c-ent lately? Every day when I check Ms Koala’s blog, there is a new scandal. :scream: 

don't know about others but I am entertained as this isn't the typical cheating scandals. rather fun to read even when I have no idea who these actors are. :sweatingbullets: hahahhaha...

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

just letting you know that this is one of those crime capers that belongs squarely to the campy type vibe. basically something to pass time and not take too seriously.

Like My Fellow Citizens type vibe?

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, the shapewear looks RIDICULOUS !

Ah but the fact that they tried it means they will continue to try it ... soon it will be even undetectable to you Noona :lol:

11 minutes ago, rocat said:

It's hope then disappointment, shock and dismay all rolled into one product. Very innovative! 

nailed it GIF

:joy:

13 minutes ago, rocat said:

I am enjoying Law Cafe because of the FL actually - she's smart, strong, passionate and grit is her middle name. Also, we get to see LSG sing. Though the story is fairly predictable, the leads are keeping me glued. 

Singing? :huh: is it a musical?  I thought it was a rom-com?

16 minutes ago, rocat said:

If you are up for a 50plus episode drama, try the one headlined by Zhao Lusi and Leo Wu, Love Like the Galaxy. I think it is pretty well-written and tells the life of two extremely stubborn people with flair. I liked the drama focuses on how upbringing develops character and how it influences choices and lives led. Also, with Zhao Lusi around, you are going to get some laughs.

A Cdrama?  I just finished my 3rd Cdrama (My Little Happiness) - is it 50 hour longs or 50 30 min episodes?

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

don't know about others but I am entertained as this isn't the typical cheating scandals. so entertaining even when I have no idea who these actors are. hahahhaha...

I watched the video - was that actually part of the drama or was it something that happened BTS? 

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

18 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

it was a rom-com?

It's a rom-com but his vocals are featured. At an opportune time...

18 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

A Cdrama?  I just finished my 3rd Cdrama (My Little Happiness) - is it 50 hour longs or 50 30 min episodes?

Yep, a CDrama that is 56 (if i recalled correctly) 45m-1h eps in two seasons. But they broadcasted them back to back in the end so I don't know why they even bothered to split it. Fooled me cos I would not have started it - I don't watch dramas more than 50 eps long. Usually. :crazy:

Zhao Lusi changes everything.

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, rocat said:

Though the story is fairly predictable, the leads are keeping me glued. 

me watching it:

Tired Sleep GIF

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

soon it will be even undetectable to you Noona

Never!

:evilelmo:

My trained abs eyes will detect any impostor abs!

2 hours ago, rocat said:

I don't watch dramas more than 50 eps long. Usually

I don’t watch anything over 24 episodes 

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

don't remember that kdrama but yea magnum PI vibe type -- not to be taken seriously. ^_^

This sounds a lot more interesting than Law Café 

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

5 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

@LeftCoastOppa be like, "What does Noona like? Great, I'll do the opposite."

• LOL 6

don’t watch anything over 24 episodes 

That’s where I was two years back, Chingu.

Then my favourites kept joining bigggerrrr productions- 28, 30, 32 eps.

Before I knew it, bam, 56.

No Way Wow GIF

It’s a record for me. Only for Zhao Lusi cos she can really make me laugh…:heart3:

• Shocked 2
  • Blob 4

Some people ( like “moi”)…

have better taste than some dongsaengs who shall not be named…

Melissa Mccarthy Fight GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 hours ago, rocat said:

Then my favourites kept joining bigggerrrr productions- 28, 30, 32 eps.

Before I knew it, bam, 56.

What does this mean? :blink: Like one show would join another, and they would just stretch out the number of episodes? That sounds like a crazy (or clever?) bait and switch.

Edit: Oh you must mean favourite actors and actresses! 

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, the_sweetroad said:

What does this mean?

Nah, separate ones at first. 
Her recent ones are longer and the last one first had 29, then midway through, I found out about the other 27. 

I couldn’t do anything about the proliferation except get on the bus and enjoy the ride.
coming for you on my way GIF by RJFilmSchool

you saying this is what is gonna happen to me in 2 years?

If you submit, it can happen earlier.

the lord of the rings falling GIF

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5

10 minutes ago, rocat said:

If you submit, it can happen earlier.

Hell no.... I get bored with even 16 episodes of a kdrama. :loolz:

Watching ep 15 of Big Mouth now. This too good peeps! :sparklyeyes:

@rocat Who is this?

giphy.gif

Who is this?

cb7ac5871378ca87922214b1d861e0ed.gif