Add and Subtract Game

Admin

42 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth ~ did you read this? guess the juror felt compelled to give some view because heard and her team kept saying stuff about the jury.  

I did not follow the trial but I find the whole circus of the trial distasteful. I think both were in the wrong in that marriage. Why making this trial public?

Who wants icecream?

image.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

With all of Amber Heard's playing the blame game I understand why this juror is speaking out. She is so blatantly lying about everything and it is not a good look. I watched and listened to the trial and she could not muster one real tear. Believe me she couldn't cry on cue. Calling her an actress is a stretch. My cat cries better than she does for her Fancy Feast.

I didn't watch all of the trial but I was like this juror is very generous.

What she did couldn't be called crying, but since jury wasn't sitting right in front of her, they perhaps thought she was "crying".

What she did was put on a crying voice and dry heave and try to press out tears. The shocking thing is this performance shows how bad of an actress she is, she can't cry / or fake genuine emotions. 

The part she didn't fake was this:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@agenth ~ apparently many of the jurors thought she was doing "crocodile tears" and were weirded out by her emotional map where she would be crying one minute and the moment, super cold. 

i heard the juror statements. i guess they were sitting too far away and mistake her crying voice for actual tears. she actually had a dry face. 

if she had any perspiration on her face, it would actually be dryed as her head kept flipping towards the jury for every single question she answered

48 minutes ago, larus said:

I did not follow the trial but I find the whole circus of the trial distasteful. I think both were in the wrong in that marriage. Why making this trial public?

JD and AH actually divorced via NDA + settlement. AH violated the NDA and got TRO + then wrote the op-ed after that she went on a media tour and kept saying that she donated all the divorce settlement of 7 million to the children's hospital of LA and the ACLU and that she is a victim of DV.

I think JD requested the trial to be public so people would see what kind of person AH is and what kind of evidence they have. for years JD was stamped as wife beater and abuser, so i don't find it strange that Jd chose to bare everything in a quest to shine some light in the dark.

yes, he did drugs, yes he was abusing alcohol. but did he abuse (physically and sexually) AH? 

the jury's verdict is no. 

i didn't watch entirety of trial but a few "highlights" or better said, key moments. i too couldn't bear all the dirty details and the dirty legal tactics, especially going after witnesses. but that is the US system. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

52 minutes ago, agenth said:

yes, he did drugs, yes he was abusing alcohol. but did he abuse (physically and sexually) AH? 

the jury's verdict is no. 

And another court said he did abuse her. A drug and alcohol abusing person, very jealous from what I read but not a violent person? I don`t buy it. Just reading what he said he will like to do to her ("burnt corpse") is telling me he is a person who has negative emotions/bad temper. Maybe she exagerated some events. I don`t know what is the truth. What I know is that both have some issues. Two messy people.  I just what to not hear about them for a while.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Omo! Whose oppa is Nam Joo Hyuk? :scream:

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2022/06/more-room-salon-staff-expose-male.html

6. [+1,000] I bet Nam Joo Hyuk is scanning these comments right now ㅋㅋ

8. [+1,500] Wow RickRoll'D... I knew about Kang Daniel but Nam Joo Hyuk too? Please don't shatter my illusion.. crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

14. [+1,100] Nam Joo Hyuk has always had a terrible attitude with a suspicious friend group but as the saying goes, it only takes one hit drama for an actor to make it so he really dolled up his image good with his hits. Kim Soo Hyun should get exposed, too. He would've had to retire if his private stuff got out in this day and age.
- [+46] Hul, what about Kim Soo Hyun...??
- [+222] Didn't his dirty private life already get exposed with Seo Yeji?
- [+157] People assume he's super innocent ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but he's infamous for talking dirty and changing up his image to look innocent and naive ㅎㅎ his character in 'Dream High' did wonders in changing it up

Any Kang Daniel and Kim Soo Hyun fans here?

@agenth wasn't NJH one of your semi-oppas? This is your 3rd semi-oppa in a year to get into a scandal!

Sesame Street Fainting GIF

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Hey everyone! Super busy day, then I come here to see gobs and gobs of posts! Still need to catch up.

@partyon Kim Soo Hyun was my gateway into kdramas (I watched a bunch of his dramas right in the beginning of my kdrama journey). I like him...but now nothing surprises me. :(

10 hours ago, confusedheart said:

How did you like Eve? @the_sweetroad I will not corrupt you by suggesting Eve.:innocent:

Ha! Why? What's it like?

EDIT: What?!!!! Ryan Gosling as Ken?!!

shocked will ferrell GIF by Anchorman Movie

And Will Ferrell himself is in the movie, too.

Did anyone ever see Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse? I've seen quite a few episodes, and ended up LOL'ing more than I thought I would. It was a pretty smart show. Have no idea how this upcoming movie will be.

@Lmangla @confusedheart @agenth @partyon and others:

Quick Poll - What would you rather watch, the new Persuasion movie or the new Barbie movie? :loolz:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

these-eggs-are-happy-because-they-are-lo

ctto

Good morning!

5 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Did anyone ever see Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse? I've seen quite a few episodes, and ended up LOL'ing more than I thought I would. It was a pretty smart show. Have no idea how this upcoming movie will be.

Moi. Lots of times, hahaha! The eps are so funny most of the times. And I must've seen almost all Barbie movies at least 50 times each movie. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

17 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

my friend from KL just told me that some countries banned the movie Lightyear due to sensitive same sex relationship content.. @Thong Thin @Min2206

Well, I am not surprised cause you know I know those bunch of :rage:

15 hours ago, confusedheart said:

@Thong Thin Hello! We missed you, chingu. So glad you see you here again. 

Things are getting from bad to worse. I don't know how long will this continue. Are we heading towards the Great Depression of 1929? Scary how things are. 

Idk... just have to take 1 day at a time.:heart:

craving for pancakes ..             

8ea2008---pancakes---strawberry-pancakes

cr owner

@MayanEcho eggs are good source of protein .

-1x-1.jpg

cr owner

Have a great weekend chingus ...

@4evrkdrama  @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @Lmangla  @larus  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @partyon  @LeftCoastOppa  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @Wuzetian  @the_sweetroad and all..

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

craving for pancakes ..

these look good!!!

Licking Lilo And Stitch GIF

37 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

And I must've seen almost all Barbie movies at least 50 times each movie.

hahahaha what enticed you to watch them so many times?!?!?!

Britney Spears What GIF

10 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Well, I am not surprised cause you know I know those bunch of :rage:

its ok... watch it online... but its a pity though..

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

hahahaha what enticed you to watch them so many times?!?!?!

LOL, if I wanted to be able to finish something or bath in peace, Disney, Barbie, Peppa, MLP, Sophia the 1st, Ben and Holly, Horrid Henry, etc were a must. On repeat. :P

Early Barbie movies were really great though, compared to the later ones.

Glad to see you back @Thong Thin :) My weekend... I plan to do nothing, hehehe!

58219273.cms

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

15 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I can eat fruits or veggie salad all day, hehehe.

Me too! :love: I was just traveling for 2 weeks in places where It wasn't safe to eat fresh veggies and salads. Have been eating salads non-stop since I got home.

Do you like poke bowls too? @MayanEcho

vegane-poke-bowl-mit-tofu-und-tahini-sau

shrimp-poke-bowl-featured.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@Thong Thin My plans are to meet up with some friends and try to get over my jet lag. What about you?

clear my wardrobe and donate those old clothes, collect my passport (Sg I am coming), go out dinner with children to celebrate Father's Day and do some gardening ( did some reno to car porch lately) and need to reorganise those plants again.

Pistachio Baklava Tarts...having this for tea later

OIP.H1bBz8AaM1dy-7rhyH-vmgHaE8?pid=ImgDe

cr owner

I bought this persimmons is so sweet & crunchy.

OIP.5gghgI6yAyf0759Gw40EqQHaD4?pid=ImgDe

cr owner

@partyon  @MayanEcho  I get hungry easily if I ate only salad & fruits

thus i need to eat a little carb.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5