Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Thong Thin Hello! We missed you, chingu. So glad you see you here again. 

Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street

Things are getting from bad to worse. I don't know how long will this continue. Are we heading towards the Great Depression of 1929? Scary how things are. 

P.S Thanks for the lemon tart. I started craving some as soon as you posted it. 

@MayanEcho Thanks to you, now I am craving some chocolate ice cream too. Thankfully I have some at home. Maybe binge watch Insider/ Eve with a tub of Ice cream.   The weather is extremely sultry here. We could do with some rains here.

Did you watch Eve? @Min2206 How did you like Eve? @the_sweetroad I will not corrupt you by suggesting Eve.:innocent:

baby bear GIF

@partyon Drops dramas faster than lighting. Or wasn't it sound that travels faster than light? 

Also does Hollywood have a lot of money to spare? Do we really need a Barbie movie? Talk about cringe! 

Did anyone watch the Scooby Doo movie? It was so bad! :rage:

BTW, @Lmangla and @the_sweetroad Whose brilliant idea was to cast Dakota Johnson in Persuasion? Like AH had no chemistry with JM in Aquaman, DJ has zero chemistry with her male costars. :tears: This movie is doomed already. 

@4evrkdrama I have discovered a new oppa in Jinxed at First. You can give it a try. But I don;t know him /  his name. This is my first drama starring him.

I Love You Hearts GIF by Boomerang Official

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@joccu You’re good. I just don’t think I should watch documentaries right now. :D 

Gonna go outside and hunt for some lunch now. I find it unlikely that I will be tempted to nap on the curb. Haha

I just got an unamused reaction for my comment about Eve on this thread. So did a few other chingus here.

Someone is clearly bullying add subtract members. It’s not funny and it’s violating forum rules too.

Cyberbullying is no joke.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

@4evrkdrama I have discovered a new oppa in Jinxed at First. You can give it a try. But I don;t know him /  his name. This is my first drama starring him.

Na In Woo ?

Is it this Oppa twin ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdnAMUFLi3lA9XBwxBQyL

He isn't my Oppa as of now though I have seen him in Mr.Queen.

Jinxed at first - I will check it out chingu:approves:

Lets catch more Oppas :letsgo:

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

wow. it like in the barf drama thread.  but why would come to this this thread just to click unamused button. weird.  

@partyon  Hope you find lunch.  :eats: your right about cuberbullying. it´s no joke. and it can go bad for worse really quick.

I little bored so I´m watching youtube. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

56 minutes ago, joccu said:

your right about cuberbullying. it´s no joke. and it can go bad for worse really quick.

True. The person creating multiple accounts and bullying chingus on this thread is violating at least the following forum rules:

6. NO DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS
Creating multiple accounts will result in automatic ban of theadditional account(s) and potential ban of the main account.

2. NO DISRUPTIVE OR DISCRIMINATORY CONTENT, NO BULLYING
Rudeness, hateful messages, member bashing, and trolling are forbidden. Constant bullying will result in a permanent ban on your account and all future accounts. Depending on severity, we may provide user data to local authorities.

No one is anonymous on the internet. 

There are many laws around the world making cyberbullying a crime. So this is no joke to persistently continue to troll and bully people on this thread and forum.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1

3 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

This guy looks handsome though !

Shall I bring a new category in my Oppa List ?

Theater guys? :) I admit I'm partial to them, cos they can sing, act, and dance, and they usually have pretty faces. Even if many are not "straight", I really like theater folks. :wub:

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

The weather is extremely sultry here. We could do with some rains here.

It will be months before there'll be rains here in the sandpit! Meanwhile, feast on ice creams or shakes, anything cool that won't double the power bill, hahaha!

2020-06-08_AT-K19388

ctto

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

True. The person creating multiple accounts and bullying chingus on this thread is violating at least the following forum rules:

I really hope that person stops it. Cyberbullying can actually lead to troubles, so it is better to stop. 

We are all here to have fun, voice our opinions, discuss about whatever we want to, and along the way play this small game of add/sub. I am sure everyone enjoys being here, so I really hope the bullying and targeting of members stops. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1

3 hours ago, partyon said:

I just don’t think I should watch documentaries right now.

I like documentaries but I am not always in the mood to watch it. :D I stopped watching anything for about a month. Only a podcast on You Tube from time to time.  I am gradually I am glad that this thread is still active. The other forums have so little activity.

I hope everyone is fine.

086title.jpg

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon @Sleepy Owl chingus

time to get back on those dancing mode!!

cr.: owner

hahaha and i’m going to tag more chingus to dance along

@Thong Thin @MayanEcho @Wuzetian @Min2206 @confusedheart @the_sweetroad @SilverDawn @4evrkdrama @larus @joccu @Lmangla @Idylla Kaizoku

of cos, i’m hoping @Ameera Ali and @LeftCoastOppa chingus come with the craziest moves

HAHAHAHAHA

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

my friend from KL just told me that some countries banned the movie Lightyear due to sensitive same sex relationship content.. @Thong Thin @Min2206

Yeaaaa, I was wondering what the fuss about when it was announced.  I read in the papers yesterday that the government find such acts / expressions are unacceptable.   Well, even wearing crop tops or short shorts are seen not acceptable or favourable tooooo, yet many of us are wearing.    

4 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Did you watch Eve? @Min2206 How did you like Eve? @the_sweetroad I will not corrupt you by suggesting Eve.:innocent:

I only watched Ep 4.   
I just saw the wife hacked the bedroom wall or the bed head panel with an axe, in her rage mode.  And the FL splitting her leg, doing a dance while the ML playing the piano.   Guess these scenes enough for me on Ep 5.  
Think I might skip here and there, before I continue later episodes. 

+2

빅마우스 이종석 첫 스틸 무로고+NO 크롭 이미지 줍줍 1픽셀도 소중

11 minutes ago, larus said:

It was the first time I watched the entire video

i think i can remember the lyrics lol almost!

it’ll be so cool if i can get my crazy friends dance the rub belly moves too hahaha a parody!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 4

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Yeaaaa, I was wondering what the fuss about when it was announced.  I read in the papers yesterday that the government find such acts / expressions are unacceptable.   Well, even wearing crop tops or short shorts are seen not acceptable or favourable tooooo, yet many of us are wearing.    

I read today that 14 countries have banned the animated movie because of same-sex kiss. I never heard about this movie until I read the headlines. :)

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, larus said:

I read today that 14 countries have banned the animated movie because of same-sex kiss. I never heard about this movie until I read the headlines. :)

Ohh  14?!    You have not seen Toy Story previously?  Buzz, Woody and the evil Emperor Zurg!  

... ctto  -  Home alone with my son Miles, we find "creative" ways to pass the time. Thanks for all of the great feedback to our father/son Michael Jackson routine!

1 hour ago, larus said:

I like documentaries but I am not always in the mood to watch it. :D I stopped watching anything for about a month. Only a podcast on You Tube from time to time.  I am gradually I am glad that this thread is still active. The other forums have so little activity.

I hope everyone is fine.

yea soompi has been rather quiet. guess, many of us are in drama slumps and don't have any dramas to really chat about...

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth ~ did you read this? guess the juror felt compelled to give some view because heard and her team kept saying stuff about the jury.  

https://nypost.com/2022/06/16/jury-didnt-buy-amber-heards-crocodile-tears-in-johnny-depp-trial/

I found this comment on the article hilarous -- 

With all of Amber Heard's playing the blame game I understand why this juror is speaking out. She is so blatantly lying about everything and it is not a good look. I watched and listened to the trial and she could not muster one real tear. Believe me she couldn't cry on cue. Calling her an actress is a stretch. My cat cries better than she does for her Fancy Feast.

:joy:

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

25 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

How are you @larus ?

I`m fine, thanks. After some time I came to this thread. I am glad that all chingus are still here. :love:

18 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

You have not seen Toy Story previously?  Buzz, Woody and the evil Emperor Zurg!  

Nope. But I heard about Toy Story but never watch it either. :sweatingbullets:

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea soompi has been rather quiet. guess, many of us are in drama slumps and don't have any dramas to really chat about...

Unfortunately there are fewer and fewer people who watchs or wants to talk about kdramas.

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

38 minutes ago, larus said:

Omo!

32 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I'm in such a drama slump :crybaby:

23 minutes ago, larus said:

Unfortunately there are fewer and fewer people who watchs or wants to talk about kdramas.

I think kdramas experienced their best days and they are decreasing in popularity now.

It doesn't help that they keep casting talentless idols and models in these dramas. They think people are gonna tune in more, but it's counter productive.

Back in the day there were fewer actors and they could actually act. There was star power.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3