Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Busy day today... Looks like others have had a busy day too?

Can I just say that oppa shouldn't be wearing black turtlenecks so often. It's hard to concentrate on the drama when he's dressed like this. :wub:

03ddaf8398f23f70152f091c9f49076813a3739f

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

16 minutes ago, joccu said:

almost time for Eurovision!   Do you guys have favorite songs? 

I haven't listened through them all yet. Only listened to Austria, Serbia, UK and Sweden. Attempted to listen to a couple of others but they were so bad I couldn't get through them. :joy:

@larus I did watch a video of Romania's entry. Dude knows how to shake his hips and he will definitely give Jimin a run for his money at any time. :joy:

306faeba15cce90851604ca0afda1dcc253ea743

I think Jimin needs to take some lessons from your Eurovision entry guy. :D Jimin's voice is better though. :grimace:

I will try to listen through the rest of them tonight. Which are your favorite songs?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, joccu said:

I like Norway song, Estonia song and Ukraine song.

Okay, didn't like either Norway or Ukraine. :grimace: Gonna listen to Estonia now. And Finland too.

EDIT: Estonia. No. Sorry. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

randomly ended up listening to a podcast because of a youtube video. has anyone heard of it -- "sweet bobby" -- the case makes no sense in any way. and like the netflix tinder, am left scratching my head about the victim and how they bought into the lies. 

re: @joccu @partyon @agenth @the_sweetroad

first time i hear about this... i will note it down so i can listen to podcasts when working out!

this week has been a bit obsessed about the JD / AH case. :D 

Amber Heard Illustration GIF by PEEKASSO

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@agenth ~ I havne't been paying attention to depp/heard case. probably should check on it. am not sure I like the podcast as it didn't reallly answer any questions. there is a vice news video on youtube which is how I discovered it. that is shorter. or even better, just read one of the many reviews out there. saves you time! 

@joccu ~ yea, I am going to do the save about this podcast. put it out of my mind. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4