Add and Subtract Game

Admin

im so sad you cant see his kindness. he is such a good soul!

when watching him as magician i felt his warmth a lot, only when he was confronted by people who wanted to harm him, did he feel cold, deliberately. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

Guys, Eurovision is in 1 week!!!

I Love You Flirt GIF by NETFLIX

Do you guys usually do stuff here on the Forum? We're having people over for the Finale so I might not get to check in too much that night, but I will try :) . And I am up for anything leading up to the Finale.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Guys, Eurovision is in 1 week!!!

Do you guys usually do stuff here on the Forum? We're having people over for the Finale so I might not get to check in too much that night, but I will try :) . And I am up for anything leading up to the Finale.

I believe there are quite a few Eurovision song enthusiasts here! Some I think even keep a list of winners through the years. I have never watched it before and don't even know how the scoring works :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, partyon said:

No, oppa makes scary facial expressions and has cold eyes 90% of the time.

maybe he is trying to throw in some madhatter vibes

tim burton quote GIF

hahahaha and yes, hi there- johnny depp!!.. careful, about peeing at the foyer!

6 hours ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng is on a binge watch and loving the drama.

clap applause GIF

so is the drama very similar to the webtoon?

i watched Monstrous in one night last week.. i didn't use the ff button much since it was only 30mins per episode, but it wasn't that engaging to the extent that i kept my eyes stuck to the drama from start to end.. i just left it there playing by the side of my laptop while i .. youtube.. hahahaha

Magic is a bit longer.. double.. at an hour per episode, i haven't continued to ep2.. maybe i will later after i get out in the rain to buy some breakfast..

==

TO ALL MOTHERS OUT THERE,

happy mothers day!!

Stressed Mothers Day GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

We tend to watch the semi-finals together, but often people are busy with RL stuff during the finals. :D On Tuesday we start!

8 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

I believe there are quite a few Eurovision song enthusiasts here! Some I think even keep a list of winners through the years. I have never watched it before and don't even know how the scoring works :lol:

Time to join us! :glasses:

@agenth Oppa was less creepy and scary in ep 3. Maybe he was just out of his comfort zone at the start with all the magic and stuff? He is definitely acting and looking more like himself now. Of course a little bit older than before. Even he's been getting wrinkles (like all of us). :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

Even he's been getting wrinkles (like all of us).

@agenth chingu will zoom x1000 and tell you he has none!

I Love Lucy Reaction GIF

i went to the sunday plant stall and bought a pot of bella palm..

95e9fd79-64af-43b1-968a-df6c5604d770_1.3

cr.: owner

• LOL 4

13 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@agenth chingu will zoom x1000 and tell you he has none!

I have evidence this time.... :loolz:

Nice plant btw! Is it an indoor or an outdoor plant?

4 more episodes of Tomorrow left - no preview for ep 13. I am getting nervous and have a feeling that the writers will botch the ending too. :bawling:

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

Is it an indoor or an outdoor plant?

bella palm is more suitable indoors with bright indirect sunlight.. too much direct sunlight outdoors might scorch the thin leaves.

Merry Christmas Reaction GIF by Acorn TV

actually, i'm not sure if this one is bella palm or areca palm, they look similar hahaha but both are for indoors

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

4 more episodes of Tomorrow left - no preview for ep 13. I am getting nervous and have a feeling that the writers will botch the ending too

i hope someone will do a full snips of all JG and KR scenes and make them all into one.. then i don't have to watch Tomorrow to see @Ameera Ali's oppa so much lol 

Jimmy Fallon Laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• LOL 4