Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Hello everyone! I have been busy watching Depp vs Heard trial and now I have nothing to do because it will only resume on 16th now. :tears:

img.gif

here's your answer

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

I have been busy watching Depp vs Heard trial and now I have nothing to do because it will only resume on 16th now. :tears:

It baffles me that they're playing it live? Wouldn't people think it would be a private matter so a private trial? Or is it a re-enactment with Johnny playing Johnny?

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

9 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

It baffles me that they're playing it live? Wouldn't people think it would be a private matter so a private trial? Or is it a re-enactment with Johnny playing Johnny?

i think he requested a public trial to get maximum public exposure. even if he loses, he may rehabilitate his image.

• Insightful 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

49 minutes ago, agenth said:

what about the sound of magic???

after ep1 last night, i still haven't started ep2.. haha

Dr House Oops GIF

47 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

But it's so good!

i lost motivation..

Homer Bush Omg GIF

43 minutes ago, agenth said:

you haven't met the parrot, even yet!!!

chingu, you completed all 6 episodes??

No Way Wow GIF

ok this is owl? or eagle? not a parrot..

@Sleepy Owl

38 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

now I have nothing to do because it will only resume on 16th now.

HAHAHAHA

i'm quite surprised that Depp still attends the trial.. like isn't that a waste of his expensive time? do they have to attend all in person or can their lawyers attend and defend on their behalf?

• LOL 3
  • Blob 3

20 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

chingu, you completed all 6 episodes??

no, i have only seen 3 episodes! 

they are gorgeous visually, musically, and of course the characters and story. i promise, you will see the magic!

img.gif

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, the_sweetroad said:

Most embarassing details played out in public! But in a way, it was a good strategy. If he wins, he will silence his critics but if he doesn't well, it's the end for him. But I want the truth to prevail. It is difficult to believe how horrrible this short lived 15 month marriage was. Not a fan of either but we need the truth to come out. And people should move on after this comes to an end. 

I am glad the request from Ms. heard's lawyers to get the case dismissed has been rejected. If she has been wronged, she needs to gight it out and settle this matter. Why quit? I mean if you haave nothing to hide and are truthful, let law run its course. 

But one thing is for sure, this is certainly more entertaining than anything on TV right now. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm quite surprised that Depp still attends the trial.. like isn't that a waste of his expensive time? do they have to attend all in person or can their lawyers attend and defend on their behalf?

if he doesn't go,. it would look as if he doesn't care, but the whole point he makes is that he does care about his reputation :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

i just watched a documentary vid on youtube.. not exactly a documentary but it's really interesting..

now i'm getting our central library system to reassign the book to the library near my workplace so that i can pick it up and read more about it..

53 minutes ago, agenth said:

if he doesn't go,. it would look as if he doesn't care, but the whole point he makes is that he does care about his reputation

hahaha ya, the supposed "peeing at foyer" accusation made it as one of the funniest jokes in the trial ever. lolol

• LOL 3
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, confusedheart said:

I have ummm eclectic tatse....

Pop quiz: Who is in the gif you posted?

5 hours ago, agenth said:

here's your answer

These songs.... :grimace:

Embarrassed Mikey Day GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 hours ago, agenth said:

they are gorgeous visually, musically, and of course the characters and story. i promise, you will see the magic!

You will defend oppa to the end, won't you? :D You're a true fan. :D

I just can't shield and defend my oppas... I will throw them under a bus if required, like my twin @Ameera Ali

tenor.gif?itemid=4924885&f=1&nofb=1

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

You will defend oppa to the end, won't you? :D You're a true fan. :D

I just can't shield and defend my oppas... I will throw them under a bus if required, like my twin @Ameera Ali

i'm not saying this because he is my bias :D

i truly think this show is unique and meaningful and for me the songs accentuate it. 

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha ya, the supposed "peeing at foyer" accusation made it as one of the funniest jokes in the trial ever. lolol

lol she acts as if she never saw him without clothes. in any case, her case is quite weak as she has no hard evidence and her acting is truly terrible. for him, he has at least some evidence, but it probably will not be enough. 

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, agenth said:

i truly think this show is unique and meaningful and for me the songs accentuate it. 

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! You literally complain about EVERY drama you watch and feel annoyed with 95% of the characters.

But MAGICALLY Ji Chang Wook oppa's dramas are ALL aaaaah-maaa-zing and there are no annoying characters....?

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

@Sleepy Owl @confusedheart will back me up. :unamused:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! You literally complain about EVERY drama you watch and feel annoyed with 95% of the characters.

But MAGICALLY Ji Chang Wook oppa's dramas are ALL aaaaah-maaa-zing and there are no annoying characters....?

@Sleepy Owl @confusedheart will back me up. :unamused:

NOPE.

I did not think Melting Me Softly or that chinese drama he did was amazing!!!!

I think my least favourite from TSOM is Ahyi because of some of her actions, like she is poor but walks around with money in the street publically :D

However, I have read the webtoon and know what to expect so I knew she wasn't going to be my fave anyway :D

BUT THE SOUND OF MAGIC IS BEAUTIFUL!

img.gif

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1