Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon  about the Drama Born again.  Don't know if they changed the script but I definitely looked like it.  I stopped watching after ep 10. It went really bad after that. 

Lee Soo hyuk usually promotes the drama on his inta before it airs. But not after that. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, joccu said:

Lee Soo hyuk usually promotes the drama on his inta before it airs. But not after that. 

They did him dirty in Tomorrow. He has 1-3 mins of screen time in each episode. The absolute least of all the 4 leads in the drama. I'm really offended on his behalf.

:Furious:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Spoiler
24 minutes ago, twinkle_little_star said:

hai @larus  , I'm not so sure but, I'll think about it, Larus. :D

OK. Let us know if you decidedto accept. You don`t have to do anything. You chose the second lead/ character and just wait. There is a random choice of winners each round until there is just only one. The chance of winning is low but  the fun is to see the comments after each rounds of the game. :D

I will go to bed. It`s midnight.

sleeping-bunny-stupid-bunny.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

tumblr-ogtabs1r9v1uwg439o2-400.gif

7olc3R.gif

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @Calli

@cenching @elan1 @Ernie @hsmz 

@joccu  @mirmz @pompyavi  @Sarang21  

@SilverDawn

Spoiler
7 hours ago, larus said:
  Hide contents

OK. Let us know if you decided to accept. You don`t have to do anything. You chose the second lead/ character and just wait. There is a random choice of winners each round until there is just only one. The chance of winning is low but  the fun is to see the comments after each rounds of the game. 

I will go to bed. It`s midnight.

tumblr-36ef7a36046d14ecbf41e4b18edd03de-

good night @larus  Larus. thank you. you're amazing. it will be fun. okay, I'll let you know. :D 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

:waves: guys!

Wow, team sub won?? Congratulations! :hooray:I totally missed out the fun! Being so busy with this and that! I should be more active on this thread... :sweatingbullets:

And speaking of the current event, since @partyon and @larus tagged me in, I don't think I can recommend my Daniel oppa at all. He's been always playing the 1st lead and I don't want him to play 2nd lead ever! And I can't think of anyone else either! Sorry chingus! :cries:

Good+Morning+Image.jpg

See you later guys... It's breakfast time! Enjoy your time here... :lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

Korean celebrities criticized for poor acting

A media outlet cited the viewers' reaction, saying that the role is not suited for Rowoon and wanted to give more screen time to Lee Soo Hyuk for his impeccable portrayal of Park Joong Gil. 

Stop Motion Smile GIF by LAIKA Studios

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

hai @larus  , I'm not so sure but, I'll think about it, Larus. :D

Yes, please sign up Ms. Twinkle! :please: I can help you come up with a character if you need?

6 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

but i'm eating piping hot fried carrot cake! with my tehc!

I'm just drinking coffee for breakfast.

Season 7 Coffee GIF by The Office

3 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

Just came across with this post... :joy: 

Korean celebrities criticized for poor acting :joy:

Can you please paste the text here? I don't have FB so can't access the post.

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And speaking of the current event, since @partyon and @larus tagged me in, I don't think I can recommend my Daniel oppa at all. He's been always playing the 1st lead and I don't want him to play 2nd lead ever! And I can't think of anyone else either! Sorry chingus!

You need to help us, please..... :bawling: I sent you a lot of suggestions by chat of characters you can use from Mount Jiri, Snowdrop, Vincenzo. I can provide suggestions for Sell Your Haunted House and Jugglers too, if you want.

What Do Ya Say Jonah Hill GIF by Saturday Night Live

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

cited the viewers' reaction, saying that the role is not suited for Rowoon and wanted to give more screen time to Lee Soo Hyuk for his impeccable portrayal of Park Joong Gil. 

Dis the truth though. Poor Lee Soo Hyuk oppa 2% :crybaby:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

You need to help us, please..... :bawling: I sent you a lot of suggestions by chat of characters you can use from Mount Jiri, Snowdrop, Vincenzo. I can provide suggestions for Sell Your Haunted House and Jugglers too, if you want.

Please don;t cry, unnie! :bawling: I will try to find a way to help you! Give me some time! :smooches3:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1