Add and Subtract Game

Admin

53 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyoncase she disguising her feeling  :sweat_smile:

# she hi love secretly 

Yeah! I agree with you on that. All the oppas she ridicules, she secretly loves them and finds them HOT!:rickroll:

She gives fancy names to them to hide the fact but basically they are the special nicknames she has given to them. She is just too shy to admit she likes them too.:mrgreen:

Hello everyone! Ramadan Mubarak! :dorakiss:

@twinkle_little_star I was crying because we , the add team never gets past 500.:sweat_smile:

Edited by confusedheart
Typos
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

fc01dcef55e85ea522c934a0a1c287e3.gif

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @Calli

@cenching @elan1 @Ernie @hsmz 

@joccu  @mirmz @pompyavi  @Sarang21

Spoiler

hai @confusedheart .., oh thanks for the tag. it's not a big deal. how old are you, child? I think you're younger than me. may be I should call myself unnie. I think you've complained it 2 times regarding this matter, may be you intend to make a joke or complain. another member of the team add have commented on this, replied before me. just leave it. it's childish. please keep calm yourself and enjoy your time in the forum.

464 C

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 6

5 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Yup. This game is futile.

Nah, trying to win is a futile. BTW, I think you don't need to persuade you to watch Pachinko. How many episodes per week? I think EP 4 aired yesterday. I am yet to watch. 

I didn't like the way the first night together was written in the novel and since then have not been a fan of Isak. :lol: I am hoping they do a better job in the tele series. 

@LeftCoastOppa OMO! Congrats on becoming a legendary oppa! :naughty: You will soon have women queuing for an selfie with you. 

Selfie GIFs | Tenor

hai @confusedheart .., oh thanks for the tag. it's not a big deal. how old are you, child? I think you're younger than me. may be I should call myself unnie. I think you've complained it 2 times regarding this matter, may be you intend to make a joke or complain. another member of the team add have commented on this, replied before me. just leave it. it's childish. please keep calm yourself and enjoy your time in the forum.

@twinkle_little_star Chingu, you are the sweetest friend here. Thank you so much for comforting me with your sweet and kind words. I am touched by your kind gesture, my lovely friend. I apologize.  I didn't mean to worry you. I was just fooling around and being dramatic and making mischief.  

Here is a very special hug for you, my sweet friend. :heartxoxo:

Minions Hug GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1