Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

is about lunch time... what are you having today.

this!

hong kong style, with the thinner mee kia that's springy and nice!

the sio bah was fabulous with a mix of fats and lean and crispy skin..

the char siew was a bit bland though, never smoke long enough..

Fu-Shun-Jin-Ji-Shao-La-Mian-Jia-Roast-Po

cr.: owner

+2

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

45 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

this!

hong kong style, with the thinner mee kia that's springy and nice!

the sio bah was fabulous with a mix of fats and lean and crispy skin..

the char siew was a bit bland though, never smoke long enough..

+ 2

that's lot of meat for a meal.

https://www.tripadvisor.com.my/Restaurant_Review-g298313-d19175289-Reviews-The_Museum-Petaling_Jaya_Petaling_District_Selangor.html#MAPVIEW

going to this place this Friday for the char siew, seems is good.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

26 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

going to this place this Friday for the char siew, seems is good.

https://www.burpple.com/the-museum-1

the photos and reviews seem good!!

that was one heavy lunch so i can skip dinner already hahahaha

i do have some ang ku kuehs though.. supposedly bought them for breakfast but i was too busy setting up the new laptop and connections.. so i might eat for teabreak or dinner instead

7997b12562d9072288162a6f7fc8c191.jpg

cr.: owner

how's your Pachinko drama?

i still haven't caught up with the latest episode of Forecasting Weather.. and last Tue's Military Prosecutor Doberman..

can't wait for today's episode of Business Proposal too! @Min2206 chingu's haram oppa is so cute!

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

how's your Pachinko drama?

i still haven't caught up with the latest episode of Forecasting Weather.. and last Tue's Military Prosecutor Doberman..

can't wait for today's episode of Business Proposal too! @Min2206 chingu's haram oppa is so cute!

+ 2

Are you back to office or still home quarantine.

Weekend drama "Gentleman & Young Lady" watching tonight the final ep.

Forecasting Weather will watch Ep 14 tonight.

Military Doberman watched till Ep 8

Business Proposal - still at Ep 2.. yet to catch up

Crazy Love - still at Ep 3 - yet to catch up

Pachinko - lucky I have read the book else the time jump will get me more confused and might not enjoy it.

Up till Ep 3, so far so good and I am liking the FL.

Hahaha, any craze over your side on the Omega Watch...some dude line up for 18 hours just to 

get the watch..even though is not a limited edition.

Weather humid...drinking coconut water 

OIP.6BPJQi35AfokFsx-LNBUpAHaD8?pid=ImgDe

cr owner

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

My Corner of Soompi

Spring edition of My Corner of Soompi is here! Do let us know what you've been up to and what you're looking forward to as we're heading towards summer.

Bring yourself and some snacks to the thread, as we sip on our tea together. :kiss_wink:

tea party GIF by VH1

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart

- no number -

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

36 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Good day everyone!

So Will Smith slapped Chris Rock at the Oscars last night! Did anyone watch this live? Seems like it was a crazy moment.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-60897004

wow, hadn't read that -- I thought it was some sort of joke but it was real??? woah!!! 

finished the crazy lakorn cheating spouse -- it was nuts but every episode had plot. never a dull moment! there was also surprisingly well written characters-- they were crazy but these felt like real people. and well acted. also great examples of toxic relationships. so chingus, if you are bored, check it out!!!

re: @partyon, @joccu

happy monday all

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

49 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I thought it was some sort of joke but it was real??? woah!!! 

Yeah, I couldn't believe it was real, either! I think everyone was shocked. And then they still had to carry on like nothing happened. :blink: Glad Will apologized...I wonder if Chris did, too?

Happy for Will Smith that he won his first Oscar, though:

th?id=OIF.baozatgGC6l6c%252bORb6wEQg%26p

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Yeah, I couldn't believe it was real, either! I think everyone was shocked. And then they still had to carry on like nothing happened. :blink: Glad Will apologized...I wonder if Chris did, too?

Happy for Will Smith that he won his first Oscar, though:

he apparently didn't apologize to Chris Rock though, just to the academy and audience or something. it was all really strange to say the least. 

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Are you back to office or still home quarantine.

nope no home quarantine haha only that colleague was positive, me and another colleague who lunched with him 2 days before weren’t.. but i did work from home for a few days to self monitor

Weekend drama "Gentleman & Young Lady" watching tonight the final ep.

Forecasting Weather will watch Ep 14 tonight.

Military Doberman watched till Ep 8

Business Proposal - still at Ep 2.. yet to catch up

Crazy Love - still at Ep 3 - yet to catch up

wow, thats quite a lot of dramas to catch up! i just finished ep14 Forecasting Weather, and i kind of like the good friends vibes (although they claimed to be not) between Ha Kyung and Ki Joon lol

Hahaha, any craze over your side on the Omega Watch...some dude line up for 18 hours just to 

get the watch..even though is not a limited edition

some insane dude here didn’t manage to get it and challenge the police maintaining the order to shoot him.. lol our minister came out to comment that those watches are not worth the life and death situation.. did you read on the article that one HK guy posted that his watch “stained his wrist blue”..

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

37 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

he apparently didn't apologize to Chris Rock though, just to the academy and audience or something. it was all really strange to say the least. 

Oh, I missed that he never apologized to Chris Rock! What a mess. Kind of entertaining, though...is that bad of me to think and say? :wacko::P

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Oh, I missed that he never apologized to Chris Rock! What a mess. Kind of entertaining, though...is that bad of me to think and say? :wacko::P

kekeke... you are not alone; basically many in twitter are saying the same -- they only checked because of this news. :sweatingbullets: 

I am also same -- didn't care or interested about oscard and looked it up because of the article you posted...

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... you are not alone; basically many in twitter are saying the same -- they only checked because of this news. :sweatingbullets: 

My chiropractor - who speaks English - was the one who told me today. It was one of two pieces of information he wanted to make sure to tell me. :joy: (The other update had to do with a mutual acquaintance.)

Funny to hear all about Will and Chris while getting my spine adjusted. He kept telling me to relax, too, but I was eager to get done and go search for news. :joy:

• LOL 5