Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Like once in a blue moon,

I get attracted to fantasy rom com genres which then comes and takes it’s own little place in my all time fav. KDramas.

And when I say rom - “com”, I mean where I could crack up often alot along with the romance (coz some dramas genre yells out its rom com that doesn’t seem rom-“com” at all)

Lemme list my fav. Dramas in this genre to you 

* Pinocchio 

spacer.png

*Goblin

spacer.png

*Another Oh Hae Young

spacer.png

And I could definitely see “My roommate is a Gumiho” coming to my little world of rom “com” fantasy all time fav. drama.

Ps: W two worlds is my fav. too but it has got rom fantasy thriller (Yeah com is missing in it to me though the genre includes com too)

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

@joccu, @Ameera Ali this is pathetic defending by Germany :isannoyed:

@4evrkdrama Chingu, I like your list here, although I got to admit, I dropped "W" twice around  4-5 episodes. Not sure why I didn't really it. 

Do tell me how the Gumiho drama is going and how it ends, since Kang Han Na is not doing an evil role, and since I believe she is getting some fair amount of screen time (do confirm this though), I might try it out once it ends and I know for sure that it ended well. 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

By the way Chingus, who among you is watching "Monthly House" I need to know if it is good enough to start,

Am watching it chingu 

It doesn’t fits exactly into slice of life genre - but I could say the genre is : life.

I love the writer’s idea of bringing up home as a subject of discussion. 
And that’s what makes me keep watching this drama !

There are some overboard scenes, some unrealistic plot movements, just neglect it off (we have dealt with much crazier ones like taxi driver, Vincenzo etc).

Sliding it off,

Somewhere the drama could definitely resonate with everyone and as it centres around thoughts about home.

Yeah I didn’t say to you to watch it or not :tounge_wink: in the post. (Just blabbering again)

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

@4evrkdrama Chingu, I like your list here, although I got to admit, I dropped "W" twice around  4-5 episodes. Not sure why I didn't really it. 

Yeah , there are at times we doesn’t follow along with the certain Hyped kdramas. 
It happens with me too (though they are someone’s fav.) recent ones from include:

Vincenzo 

True Beauty

Crash landing on you etc 

Do tell me how the Gumiho drama is going and how it ends, since Kang Han Na is not doing an evil role, and since I believe she is getting some fair amount of screen time (do confirm this though), I might try it out once it ends and I know for sure that it ended well. 

Am itching to write right now but lemme finish tmrw’s ep too. (So that I can include and sum up along with tmrws eps review too)

And I will make sure not to spoil you !
:hwaiting2:

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Am watching it chingu 

It doesn’t fits exactly into slice of life genre - but I could say the genre is : life.

I love the writer’s idea of bringing up home as a subject of discussion. 
And that’s what makes me keep watching this drama !

There are some overboard scenes, some unrealistic plot movements, just neglect it off (we have dealt with much crazier ones like taxi driver, Vincenzo etc).

Sliding it off,

Somewhere the drama could definitely resonate with everyone and as it centres around thoughts about home.

Yeah I didn’t say to you to watch it or not :tounge_wink: in the post. (Just blabbering again)

I will give it a try once I am done with "Great Queen Seondeok" :piggydance:

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

91 seconds between equaliser and Hungary second goal, these seconds will hunt them forever 

Germany has scored the equalizer, I just hope they don't bottle it up again :evilelmo:

@Ameera Ali, @joccuChingus for me, Hungary was actually among the best teams of group stages given how bravely they played against all three, Portugal, France and Germany. They had their chances, defended solidly, but there was difference in the Quality of the squads, and most of the times, Quality is the one which wins. 

But honestly, the most disappointing player in this match was Sane, I don't see him getting playtime in the next match. The last chance that he had to give a simple pass, the way he ruined it, I think he won't get another chance to play in the first team at least. I am surprised how Havertz was subbed while he was left to play full match. 

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I will give it a try once I am done with "Great Queen Seondeok"

No no wait !

First give a try to Mad for each other am sure you not gonna regret watching it !

Its worth the watch !

You gotta watch it (its a must not miss drama of 2021 - to me)

Then move on to Monthly House.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@Ameera Ali @Sleepy Owl 

F group was the most interesting.  So all three big team went through for the next round. Hungary has been the most interesting team.  They played really good against all three teams.  

Germany is going to play against England in the next round. 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Just now, 4evrkdrama said:

No no wait !

First give a try to Mad for each other am sure you not gonna regret watching it !

Its worth the watch !

You gotta watch it (its a must not miss drama of 2021 - to me)

Then move on to Monthly House.

Monthly House is an ongoing one, so I can just catch it up. "Mad for each other" can be binge watched :piggydance:

5 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Am itching to write right now but lemme finish tmrw’s ep too. (So that I can include and sum up along with tmrws eps review too)

And I will make sure not to spoil you !

I don't really care about the spoilers in such dramas :joy:

Looking forward to your review :hooray2:

Once I came to know Kang Han Na is not doing an evil role in this, I thought it could be tried, but honestly,  I am not too sure if I can really endure Jang Ji Yong and Hyeri's acting :evilelmo:

7 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Yeah , there are at times we doesn’t follow along with the certain Hyped kdramas. 
It happens with me too (though they are someone’s fav.) recent ones from include:

Vincenzo 

True Beauty

Crash landing on you etc 

Yup, I don't even remember why I ended up dropping it two times :loolz:

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4