Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

13 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Thank you @Min2206! This picture is probably one of the best looking Wuzetian! Young and sweet :wub:

@Abs_ triggered @joccu @elan1 @twinkle_little_star

Thank you for the warm welcome :kiss_wink:

+2

Ooooh,  Empress Wu is here.  Hello @Wuzetian

Hello Cloud GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

@Sleepy Owl  Am watching Tunnel now ...  I feel like want to finish to the end.   Argggghhhhh !  

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
  • Replies 152k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

3 hours ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  did you read news about catalan  police raiding FC Barcelona´s offices?

Really? Didn't check any news. I'll have to check what happened, but yeah Barca's previous President was too corrupt, ruined the club. Must be related to him. 

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

@Sleepy Owl  Am watching Tunnel now ...  I feel like want to finish to the end.   Argggghhhhh !  

I watched 13-14 episodes last night, and had to stop myself from watching the last 2 episodes. 

38 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Goodnight @Wuzetian  and to all Chingus

Good night Chingu :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

this clip was so hilarious.. lol

Yes. It was hilarious. I laughed so hard at this moment. She is genuinly funny. She doesn't have good motor skills, that's why she's not good at dancing, for example. I laughed a lot when he learned dance choreography for the WGM show too.

I can`t believe I watch all the episodes for last week. Now I start the new week with this week`s episodes. I have 6  dramas right now.

+2

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
9 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I watched 13-14 episodes last night, and had to stop myself from watching the last 2 episodes. 

I watched till 2.30 am .. now I am like a zombie!   
And sunbae-nim ... I was crying on the last episode.  Really, tears kept rolling down my cheeks.    @partyon  @Lmangla  YOu guys are right!   One of the best drama, worth re-watch - Tunnel

Crying GIFs | Tenor

All these chingus are sleeping now @larus @joccu @MayanEcho 

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

2 reports to rush before noon.. i'll check back later in the afternoon!

see you later

Hello @4evrkdrama @mirmz @Thong Thin

Hot Tea GIFs | Tenor

tea?

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5