Add and Subtract Game

Admin

hi @Wuzetian good morning! hope your mom will have a smooth second jab!!

karen gillan dancing GIF by HULU

@partyon must be really pissed with her oppa gym-in-bedroom lol she kept posting annoyed and explosive gif

i better hide

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

good morning and hi there to @Thong Thin @Min2206 @gm4queen @agenth @MayanEcho @willenette @joccu @4evrkdrama @confusedheart326 @LeftCoastOppa @larus @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla @mirmz @Ernie @kokodus

and the abs sponsors @Ameera Ali @partyon @twinkle_little_star

2D38BA0F-2107-4565-9000-983A0C9DE142-766

cr.: owner

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

my turn to go out and hunt down some food

Just had a bowl of warm soupy dumpling noodles. Haven't eaten dumplings for so long. Then came across a stall selling White Curry Mee! Looks delicious and boss said not spicy, asking me to come back and try next time. 

What's on your menu today?

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

4 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Just had a bowl of warm soupy dumpling noodles. Haven't eaten dumplings for so long. Then came across a stall selling White Curry Mee! Looks delicious and boss said not spicy, asking me to come back and try next time. 

What's on your menu today?

seems like its going to rain any moment.. my friend is driving over to pick me up then we'll head over somewhere to packet food.. not sure.. no cravings at the moment after 2hrs training my brains are toasted.. like those yummy marshmallows in the pic lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_z58XlKfqHcpwAP2OOq7

white curry mee sounds nice! it was such a craze the last time.. everyone was trying to grab their hands on the mykuali brand!

penang-white-curry-noodles-beats-out-shi

@partyon are you still angry with me?? lol

you seemed to be trying to rip me to pieces in the pool gif but fortunately, i can't swim so i wun be in there!

Spongebob Squarepants Laughing GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Baked potatoes with cheese and salmon toppings....

OIP.E5WfNq01N-ZQfD8vh0Hm4QHaH-?pid=ImgDe

@Min2206  - I was having a thought just now if I should bake choco chips....all ingredients are ready.

@Wuzetian  - go take a short nap. I get cranky if i dont get enough sleep.

@sadthe1st  - enjoy your food hunting.

I am heading out for haircut... see you guys later.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

12 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206  - I was having a thought just now if I should bake choco chips....all ingredients are ready.

@Wuzetian  - go take a short nap. I get cranky if i dont get enough sleep.

@sadthe1st  - enjoy your food hunting.

I am heading out for haircut... see you guys later.

Will nap in a while still full from lunch. Is salon open? Or DIY? 

@sadthe1st That craze was many years ago right? Still on going? I know ppl buy by cartons and send across whole Msia to families and friends. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

Hey there Chingus

60049810.jpg

@Ameera Ali, @joccu Chingus, Germany vs England gonna be epic, I am sure England is not over the 2010 WC match they had with Germany, and Lampard's disallowed goal there :piggydance:

From what I have seen so far, Belgium and Italy are the favorites, and strongest teams. Another interesting thing is that, Germany, Netherlands and England being on one side of the knockout, have it easier than the other side thanks to Ukraine and Sweden being this side. 

France didn't really impress me so far. Although they were kind of same in the WC 2018, where they didn't really play that well in group stage and then started playing much better in the knockouts. So let's see, its gonna be interesting, and I see more OGs happening :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3