Jump to content

Add and Subtract Game


RayAmbler7

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

Look forward to them rewriting Hospital Playlist season 4!

 

I see that you are watching season 2 of Hospital Playlist. I thought you dropped the first season because it is not your cup of tea. What happened? Are you watching to re-write your makjang version? :)

 

784

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, larus said:

 

I see that you are watching season 2 of Hospital Playlist. I thought you dropped the first season because it is not your cup of tea. What happened? Are you watching to re-write your makjang version? :)

 

The EOs played rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock to determine who has to watch season 2 in order to create polls.

 

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

 

I lost :unamused:

 

784

  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello friends! Sorry for responding soooooooooooooooo late. Shout out to chingus @twinkle_little_star @Wuzetian @Ameera Ali @joccu @MayanEcho 

 

Thank you @partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @agenth You guys are too kind. :heart:

 

 

@Ameera Ali : Thanks for those images on OBD thread. :issohappy:My poor Sung Hoon, getting bashed!  :tears: Looking forward to another post dedicated to PSH. Any publicity is good publicity for my Oppa of the Month. :wub: P.S. Are you watching Monthly Magazine?

 

@4evrkdrama Pinocchio is one of my favourite OSTs too, not to mention one of my favourite dramas. :heart:This is my favourite. I don't understand but he makes me cry.  He seems to be so earnest. :tears:

 

Spoiler

 

+2

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Quote

 

Any publicity is good publicity for my Oppa of the Month. :wub:

 

 

Don’t worry, I will show them how living with a crazy queen is hard on oppa :mrgreen:

 

everyday feel like

EQyL414.gif

 

 

yes I am watching but i didn’t finished ep 1 , all my dedication to bashing 30 years wife didn’t allow me to finish :sweat_smile:

 

+2

 

  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, partyon said:

 

The EOs played rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock to determine who has to watch season 2 in order to create polls.

 

 

 

I lost :unamused:

 

784

main-qimg-160531371c8e20bf764776c2714806

-2

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

46 minutes ago, partyon said:

I lost

 

It is not that bad. :) In fact, it is a hundred time better than watching the "barf drama". For me anyway. OoPS. I imagine myself how it is to have  to watch that makjang telenovela. I would be terrified.

 

@Sleepy Owlwanted to watch the drama. Designite him to watch it. @Sleepy, save your noona!

 

 

46 minutes ago, partyon said:

rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock

 

The first time hearing about it. :w00t: How it is lizard? Spock I know the sign.

 

 

786

  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Don’t worry, I will show them how living with a crazy queen is hard on oppa :mrgreen:

@Ameera Ali  For some odd reason, I imagined this playing in the background as you galloped to save poor, poor PSH. :wub::lol:Thanks for posting the HD images.:heart:

 

Spoiler

 

 +2

  • Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, larus said:

The first time hearing about it. :w00t: How it is lizard? Spock I know the sign.

 

@larus Sheldon will explain how rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock goes :D

 

 

 

786

  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

44 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

@4evrkdrama Pinocchio is one of my favourite OSTs too, not to mention one of my favourite dramas. :heart:This is my favourite. I don't understand but he makes me cry.  He seems to be so earnest. :tears:


I love Roy Kim - And I love this song too ... 
Am more into ballad songs and people call me boring (when it comes to it)<_<

They say : “Don’t ask her to put the song. Her songs will make us sleep.”
 :loolz:

I do say : “I do have raps, electronic dance musics, pop, jazz , rock etc etc”

 

But they won’t believe me :(.


By the way:

Roy Kim, Kim feel are some artists that are so underrated. I love them

 

-2

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

Sheldon will explain how rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock goe

 

That was hilarious. I understood perfectly.:w00t: I barely know how to play rock-paper-scissors.

 

786

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Am more into ballad songs and people call me boring (when it comes to it

I love ballads too. They usual have beautiful lyrics too. The lyrics are important. But I also like all kind of music. :)

 

786

  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yesterday i was listening to an old soundtrack (for Conspiracy in the Court OST) and then I listen to other favorite OSTs. These are some of them. Punch OSTs

 

 

 

 

786

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Here Sheldon will demonstrate to you how to play Pictionary

 

Again hilarious. I knew about this sitcom. I used to watch some clips from The Big Bang Theory on You Tube but I think I will start to watch it the whole series. 

 

786

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, larus said:

 

Again hilarious. I knew about this sitcom. I used to watch some clips from The Big Bang Theory on You Tube but I think I will start to watch it the whole series. 


I have watched all seasons of Big Bang Theory. It's hilarious! One of the funniest shows for sure. :D

 

Penny teaches the guys how to fish

 

784

  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..