Add and Subtract Game

Admin

29 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Is it like Vincenzo ? 
Or does it have different vibe with different different plots each time ?

Not really like Vincenzo. I believe the main plot is yet to start, but it is as said in the synopsis. The taxi running agency, which provides "Revenge" to the clients if they ask for it. I liked the drama so far, will comment more on it when I am done with this week's episodes. 

30 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Me here like a happy mom giggling  Proud of Lee Je Hoon script selection (atleast so far - hope it doesn’t disappoint us )

Lee Je Hoon sure has been trying out different kind of role with different kind of scripts so far, which is a good thing. I won't say I liked all of his dramas so far, but I agree that he usually does pick good scripts.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

this version is  so much better. All though still don´t like this song

I agree with you. This version is much better. I don`t mind if this song will do well but I don`t want this song to win. But in the end, It doesn`t matter the winer for me.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

I thing barf bag wouldn’t work in season 2 we will need suicide squad 

I think you all need some anti- nausea medications. Then, we won`t see barf bags on this thread anymore.

giphy.gif

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, larus said:

I think you all need some anti- nausea medications. Then, we won`t see barf bags on this thread anymore.

+2

Or... abs :D

Sung Hoon's character goes to the gym, he should be able to reveal them now, right?

As for Eurovision, I have no idea who are in the quarter finals or not, I only checked out the Eurovision youtube playlist :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@Abs_ triggered, I think Lemon Cocktails (with alchol) are better.

This is Bourbon Lemonade.

Bourbon-Lemonade-003-735x919.jpg

7 minutes ago, joccu said:

well Sung hoon does have really nice abs. Don´t know if they are going to show then in the drama.

Why not? The plot is that good? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@larus the plot is one of the craziest that I have seen.

But in the first season Sung hoon character did not have a six pack. He had to gain weight for his role. 

But who know. His character started going to gym so maybe in the second season he's in better shape. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

19 minutes ago, joccu said:

@larus the plot is one of the craziest that I have seen.

But in the first season Sung hoon character did not have a six pack. He had to gain weight for his role. 

But who know. His character started going to gym so maybe in the second season he's in better shape. 

If I have to give my opinion, he did not gain weight and six pack for nothing. They have to give a bonus to the loyal audience. :lol:

This drama wants to compete  with Penthouse at the craziest plot? Well,  both writers are known for makjang drama queens.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@joccu @agenth @larus @Abs_ triggered

These are the odds for Eurovision 2021 currently. Seems Malta is leading.

Top 10

1. Malta

2. Switzerland

3. France

4. Sweden

5. Italy

6. Lithuania

7. Bulgaria

8. Iceland

9. Finland

10. Greece

https://eurovisionworld.com/odds/eurovision-top-10

I am surprised that Austria isn't in the top 10. :idk:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

These are the odds for Eurovision 2021 currently. Seems Malta is leading.

I see three of my pick songs in top 3. I am totally fine with Malta winning. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Well to be honest Eurovision has to do not only with talent but also politics / neighbouring countries. So Austria really mostly has no chances. Except that one year haha, actually two times winner.  

But the one I remember is Conchita Wurst. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, larus said:

I see three of my pick songs in top 3. I am totally fine with Malta winning.

Malta is good too!

I just listened to the live performance of Italy. The singer has a very good voice even live. :partyblob: I like that they are singing in Italian too.

@agenth Yeah, lots of politics in ESC. Conchita Wurst - who can forget that act? :partyblob:

666 :scream:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Not really like Vincenzo. I believe the main plot is yet to start, but it is as said in the synopsis. The taxi running agency, which provides "Revenge" to the clients if they ask for it. I liked the drama so far, will comment more on it when I am done with this week's episodes. 

Lee Je Hoon sure has been trying out different kind of role with different kind of scripts so far, which is a good thing. I won't say I liked all of his dramas so far, but I agree that he usually does pick good scripts.

+2

Do let me know your thoughts !

:heartxoxo: Don’t forget !

And regarding his script selection I haven’t explored into his movies yet !

But I can Speak & Time to hunt is surely in my to watch list. Have you watched it ?

Me too didn’t like his all dramas 

where stars land  (among them) that didn’t move me at all (I literally watched it only to see him )

What about you ?

thought to discuss this thing to anyone if I get a chance  but didn’t got anyone to discuss !

let me discuss with you then !:tounge_wink:

Bear me :biubiu:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2