Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon Coffee for you!

G0DAJNF.jpg

@Min2206 I used to tailor make a lot of baju kurung and kebayas too when I was working in the office. Now hardly wear them only for occasions. Your mum must be very talented to sew them and you are so lucky!!! :wub:

@Thong Thin Excited Teamwork GIF

When Malaysians and Indonesians are so proud of our culinary heritage and cant get enough raving about our food, we have them in flavoured rubbers. Latest addition, famous instant noodles Indomie from Indonesia

:Megalol:

AdlsZPt.png

Teh Tarik (sweet)            Nasi Lemak (spicy)      Durian (pungent)          Rendang (spicy)          Indomie instant noodles        

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@partyon Coffee for you!

@Min2206 I used to tailor make a lot of baju kurung and kebayas too when I was working in the office. Now hardly wear them only for occasions. Your mum must be very talented to sew them and you are so lucky!!! :wub:

@Thong Thin 

When Malaysians and Indonesians are so proud of our culinary heritage and cant get enough raving about our food, we have them in flavoured rubbers. Latest addition, famous instant noodles Indomie from Indonesia

:Megalol:

Teh Tarik (sweet)            Nasi Lemak (spicy)      Durian (pungent)          Rendang (spicy)          Indomie instant noodles        

+2

Do you still have my tea, @Wuzetian? We can share some since we really can't drink coffee! Haha.

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 4

Hey there @joccu :Pandabulous:

7 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

It's pretty nice exchanging and posting posts with you guys! I hope everyone is having a great time! 

I also hope that you are having a great time Chingu :approves:

Its great that you are enjoying interacting on this thread :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there @joccu 

I also hope that you are having a great time Chingu 

Its great that you are enjoying interacting on this thread 

Hello there! Thanks for calling me chingu. :)

And yes, of course. I love to interact and write but just hesitant at times because I just don't want to cut conversations. But I like how the atmosphere here is. Everyone's friendly and accommodating! ^^

7 minutes ago, joccu said:

@BlackLotus1025 I tried coffee vanilla coke but I did not like.  Well I don't really like sweet coffee so maybe that is the reason. But you should definitely try it. 

@Sleepy Owl they are making voice 4.  

Really? Was it bitter, sweet, or bittersweet? Haha! I think not all stores sell that here yet. I might have to check some near groceries this weekend. Haha!

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

But I like how the atmosphere here is. Everyone's friendly and accommodating! ^^

Yes, everyone except for my twin @Abs_ triggered and me when it comes to sharing our oppas with other people on the thread.

Muahaha :joy:

vince mcmahon laughing GIF by WWE

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Not sure, but if there is one who would surely be a fan of So Ji Sub it would be my dongsaeng @4evrkdrama. There are few oppas who are NOT on her list. :D

@Wuzetian So ji sub isn’t in my Oppa list yet !

Eonni @partyon another among hallyu actors which is not in my list is Hyun Bin !

Do you wish to make me fall for them and distract me for much looonger time inorder not to fight for Jo Won’s 1% share ?

spacer.png

@Sarang21 I thought of watching run  bts ep 131 & 132 together yesterday (within 1 hr)

But guess what ?

I end up watching ep 131 for whole 1 & 1/2 hr ! Replaying the scenes again & again & again ! 
Its hilarious ! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, everyone except for my twin @Abs_ triggered and me when it comes to sharing our oppas with other people on the thread.

Muahaha :joy:

Oh no! That laugh with Vince McMahon's face makes me hear that muahaha of yours! I guess when it comes to sharing oppas, your moniker becomes PartyOff. :glasses: Who's your best oppa? Please share it. Haha!

6 minutes ago, joccu said:

@BlackLotus1025it was sweet. :love:

Wow! I really should try it. Good luck on the coffee and the caffeine! Haha!

Do you guys mind if I ask where you all are from? But if it's too personal, it's okay. Pretend I didn't ask. Haha. Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

49 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Do you still have my tea, @Wuzetian? We can share some since we really can't drink coffee! Haha.

I've prepared lemongrass bluepea flower tea. Have you tried before? Hope you will like it...And it changes colors when there's acid like lemon into the drink...

F6mE9aB.png

@Min2206 @sadthe1st  @Thong Thin  @4evrkdrama @twinkle_little_star @kokodus  @Lmangla @MayanEcho @mirmz @larus @Sleepy Owl  @Abs_ triggered  @partyon @Jillia  @Ernie

@strongtower@joccu

Ladies, want to try my beautiful flower tea? 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5