Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

usually dine out.. my friend drove over just now.. we had japanese food

how about u?

that sounds so yummy!

I have many food allergies so I generally try to make the food myself :D

I enjoy making Vietnamese and Korean food but I also try to make other cuisines as well 

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Chingu, i thought u know where I live .. hahahha
Malaysia laa -- plenty of sun lately

Malaysia is such a beautiful country and the food is so good, I went there last year la before covid became too strong la :)

3 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

and 

to @elan1 hai.. ,

hiiii bonjour! :glasses:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

talking about other galaxy, soompi predicted I will find oppa there  , probably one of hot oppa You forget there in one you weekly trip writing list  :mrgreen:

@Min2206 she will love you more , she may gain weight while reading your and @sadthe1st :kiss_wink: 

+2

:joy: we can share custody of the hot oppas :lol: so that they don’t feel lonely when we focus on a different one when it isn’t their day 

LOL 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

7 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@elan1 are you Mexican. 

Perhaps you could  do a little introduction of your self to some new chingus here like me.

I’m not Mexican but I do have one Mexican aunt and therefore three of my cousins are half-Mexicans :) Hi! I’m half-Chinese and half-Vietnamese. I’m not sure how to introduce myself but I like to try different things. I enjoy playing sports although I don’t watch sports much, I like hiking, I cook/bake frequently due to my allergies not because I enjoy the effort of doing it although I love eating delicious food :lol: I’m introverted but I like to build meaningful relationships. I like exercising. I like nature. I like sleeping. I like gardening. Overall there’s many things I like to do and would like to attempt to do :) 

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

dragging @elan1to our LMH cult will be mission complete ( 1000 number wife :yum:

sure, lmh can have mondays at 1pm :joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2