Add and Subtract Game

Admin

EVENT: My Ultimate Oppa - Part 2

Your request has been granted. :kiss_wink: We put up a new My Ultimate Oppa poll!

This time featuring:

Ahjussi oppas, Super Ahjussi oppas, Grandpa oppas and Keanu Reeves

Please vote for your favorites!

re: @Lmangla

:partyblob:

- no number -

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

@sadthe1st @MayanEcho  @larus @Thong Thin 

@Min2206 @corey  @Jillia

@Sleepy Owl @Min2206 @joccu

@mirmz @4evrkdrama @elan1 @Min2206 @Ameera Ali

respected the organizers @partyon

@Lmangla

hello chingus.yeah building new dreams.have a very productive and successful day ahead chingus :mask:

Day Gradient GIF

@twinkle_little_star @iksunijini hello chingus.show them some care and compassion.i have found something :mask:

Come Let Me Love You GIF

• Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 7

Hello @elan1 @forme26 fi

Image result for hello gif

Thanks @4evrkdrama for the beautiful summary of the 3 dramas.   I was hoping for something more from ROY but it's just so-so.  Didn't watch Start Up, hehe.   Run On - will KIV.   

And thanks for the Ahjussi poll @partyon @Lmangla   Don't really know many of them but will try.

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

And thanks for the Ahjussi poll @partyon @Lmangla   Don't really know many of them but will try.

have fun! I have been watching kdramas for many years (won't mention how many, hahahahahhaha). so I am actually more familiar than with the newer actors. plus I watch a lot of dramas which have lots of ajusshis anyway. so am quite familiar with them. it will be hard to pick for me!

the newer actors I don't even know many of them. hahahahah...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

so I am actually more familiar than with the newer actors.

Same. There are some new actors that I like but for most of them I don`t even care to watch their dramas.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Happy Day GIF by Molang

@partyon @Jillia  @Thong Thin @sadthe1st @elan1 @Lmangla @larus @MayanEcho @Min2206 @forme26 fi @twinkle_little_star @iksunijini  @Sleepy Owl @corey @4evrkdrama

@Min2206 i think i fixed the picture so you should be able to see it. it was on page 7310

@Sleepy Owlfirst time in a long time I  fell a sleep in the middle off the game.  so only saw like 10 minutes off the second half.  

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 7

11 minutes ago, larus said:

Same. There are some new actors that I like but for most of them I don`t even care to watch their dramas.

yea I am not able to garner any interest in the stories that the newer actors are acting in. so I don't watch them. if they show up in a weekend drama or daily drama as training -- like ji chang wook, joo won -- then I remember them after they get famous.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

Hey there @joccu, @partyon Noona, @Lmangla  :Pandabulous:

@joccu the game was boring, and Spurs were struggling in the second half too, but then started attacking really well in the final 10. But yeah, the game became boring. 

@4evrkdrama you are right here, the expectations with "Run On" was not as high as it was with "start Up" and ROY. Apart from that "Start Up" was never going to be a light drama as ROY would be, but he writer messed up big time in it. ROY was going good and they messed it up in the final few episodes. It was like the writer was out of ideas and just wanted to add whatever she could. The ending was also somewhat open and not a proper closure was provided.

Here in "Run On" the closure was too good, they brought back some side characters which you would never even think to see again, and this was one of the best ending I have seen in such dramas. 

+2

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

19 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Thanks sis @Lmangla and @partyon EVENT - Ahjussi edition

But .....most of the actors ....in the list were like.....

hahahahha... even for us, uncle google was our friend. we know their faces and can recognize them from the dramas but couldn't remember the names. so we basically worked backwards in putting together the list -- find the drama and then look at the photo on asianwiki and click to find the name and age. :sweatingbullets:

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@Min2206

Tai Cheong egg tarts are moist.. and wobbly!

u know some egg tarts became dry when u put them in the fridge, but these still taste good the next morning!

200.gif

hahahaha!!

5 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hopefully it will end peacefully without anyone contacting me and unwanted meetings, and I hope the same for everyone, especially @sadthe1st, @Thong Thin and @Min2206

my friend and i decided to be naughty today.. we took afternoon off.. we drove out for the famous kambing soup (mutton soup) and pork leg vermicelli.. then went to the supermarket to stock up some shaved ham sausages and camerbert cheese! then went cafe for coffee etc

my friend continued with her foot message session, and i headed home with all my shoppings lol

supermarket GIF by Justin Timberlake

anyway many people are on leave today as well cos it's the last friday before cny.. next thu is reunion dinner already so many are out running errands buying ingredients for reunion dinner and cny preps.. some out in the salons coloring their hair or doing pretty manicures and pedicures lol

hi @4evrkdrama @elan1 @partyon @Lmangla @forme26 fi @joccu @larus

+2

• Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

11 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

my friend and i decided to be naughty today.. we took afternoon off.. we drove out for the famous kambing soup (mutton soup) and pork leg vermicelli.. then went to the supermarket to stock up some shaved ham sausages and camerbert cheese! then went cafe for coffee etc

That's great Chingu :approves:

Well Chingu, for me, I have been totally silent today, not even checking out the group messages, since none of them came for me, so I am trying to be non-existent today. Had a small talk with the client over the requirements, asked him to mail it to me and told him that we'll be connecting on Monday. For now, all my tasks are pending on the customer's side and cannot start them before they share things. 

So I am kind of free, and started "Violet Evergarden" anime, looks slow, but nice for now, currently on the second episode. I hope things remain the same, and I don't get any useless task assigned on ad-hoc basis. In fact, I hope no one contacts me at all. :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4