Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, joccu said:

@elan1  yeah allergies can be pain.  luckily I have no food allergies. I love to bake. :love: But I'm allergy to dogs. 

I have never really been into hiking but I do love to walk in nature and to take pictures. 

oooh what do u like to bake? Any pictures? Aww that’s abhorrent that yours allergic to dogs :( Same I love scenic views :) —recent hike and food pics 

05728-B02-C697-45-E8-B544-74-B1-F00-C912

5-FBA69-A8-566-E-40-CF-B65-D-FD9-DF8-D03

64-C1-A440-7-BD6-47-CF-825-C-C025-A88047

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

19 minutes ago, joccu said:

@elan1 amazing view. :love:

well I like to bake mud cake, brownies, cheesecakes, cookies and salty pies(like spinach with Greek cheese pie)

I rarely take pictures what a bake but this I made for my birthday two years ago

whoa :scream: that cake looks so dank! And so professional looking! Why dont u open a bakery??? Granted I can’t eat it due to my allergies but my eyes are feasting on it :lol:

the Savory spinach cheese pies, my friend in Italy loves to make it. I might try to make it one day but I’ll have to use vegan cheese and use gluten free flour :bawling::joy:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@elan1 cheese cakes are the easies to make. :love:  So some off them may look like professional. bakery is too muck off work but I do make cheesecakes to my friends or people I know if they have parties. 

RH0xFci36v2TN4A78cmjLZqhigJ3-nycuzOYpXDPyQ4qI1NnVHzS2rPAiDyksGJxk2HCNyGn4u8EoVoPljdXEDpjKW3qOYpwB2nnW5wV8iN2-6J5GYGWqttDBEyGdcCduZC_ZVE77ES19ZzVYuytFcFQqY7K8SegjcXZoK5f7CWhv-c0iPsZr0hgBqqN5_SldRljo-yHmWzvH-JRm0-kf2mC99F_AiX9F-5OlohwA9FtRD_kMb90Wx9dWrldrJBMUAqf2T0qLMi3DsHVOc1lumFJBw-g_-911ZhqN7Bn4wyJuOknPNZzEYn8Keyd78bFnv7s6ON9eXa1DyQcKYIG-HQOOIxzO8adiKj-w8P8X4q_ZPMCPOs1hU1zMv6JVgoTOGjlXkjIKrWoBwdEnZFyrV7IA0_99gmoJM1JVhvslm9mTNb80BuszZFixS8uiEpWAfgfsYu0h-pF1oiYlIEAPNVqGkS1nFfLVm2-jmm_oIjMkldNQg7-j3sh0tabuZ24zUlCi1c0Zov7ELc4r0YeuBdbCxvqcFdpjXFh0MuMmGay_8so7-L5lgugYeVAuJzD36El61ONNYt6soPOTqvjgk6MWhZvw4rvbf7O22vtKuLAf3CftFcSwjQy0JZvPX_04fqwRSGc8OZGQqz0yQ6UHpqHiq7fmUj_cAIjceSsQreiHK4xnHDFGdWI80W07A=s943-no?authuser=0

I also use glute free flour.   

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

cheese cakes are the easies to make. :love:  So some off them may look like professional. bakery is too muck off work but I do make cheesecakes to my friends or people I know if they have parties. 

the good thing about making things ourselves is that we know what we put in it and we can make it healthier :) 

I also make desserts too and I try to make it healthy by using maple syrup only (makes it healthier, more healthy than honey).

The downside of making things healthier and using allergies-free for me is that it can be expensive sometimes esp desserts. :bawling: So I’m allergic to gluten, dairy, soy, beans, and have intolerance to other things such as grapes, eggs, casavava, chickpea and etc lol 

aww that’s so nice of you making cheese cake for your friends and others :)

what is that in the cup??? 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@Sleepy Owl stupid foul for spurs. chelsea leads 1-0

@elan1 that is mango cheesecake in a cup. made those for my brother 30 b-day couple off years ago. :love:

it's sad that if you want to eat healthier desserts you have to pay more.  

I have a friend who is vegan so it fun to try to make healthier dessert to her.  it not always that easy. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

23 minutes ago, joccu said:

@elan1 that is mango cheesecake in a cup. made those for my brother 30 b-day couple off years ago. :love:

it's sad that if you want to eat healthier desserts you have to pay more.  

I have a friend who is vegan so it fun to try to make healthier dessert to her.  it not always that easy. 

interesting! I’ve never heard of cheesecake in a cup! That looks divine! :glasses: Your brother is mega lucky! 

:( eating healthier can be expensive but eating unhealthy can be expensive too because if eat too much unhealthy... one day you may have loads of health problems and need to pay money to go to the hospitals :sweat_smile: so there is trade-offs I suppose :lol:

Yes you have to Be very creative in making desserts for specific people! She is lucky too :D

C994-CF20-6-F74-4039-BC4-C-22768-FCF7-B7

This was when I made sunflower butter pumpkin pie :) I used oat (gluten free) flour for crust 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

26 minutes ago, joccu said:

Yeah, that was poor by the defender, I think he got unlucky there, didn't look like he intended that foul. Anyway, I was scared during the penalty, Lloris is really good when it comes to penalties, and Jorginho has been pretty awful with penalties lately. Lloris did predict the penalty right, but could not save it. 

Still, Spurs seemed to be out of plan, they were attacking not knowing what they want to do. Let's see what the manager instructs them during the half time break. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@Sleepy Owl Chelsea looked much better in the first half than spurs.

@elan1 yeah true that eating unhealthy is also expensive.  That pie looks really delicious. :love:

I also at first did not know that you could make cheesecake to in cup but the muffins got me thinking so I looked it up in the Internet and found a recipe. 

Here one website with really good recipe. 

https://www.mychefsapron.com/grain-free-avocado-strawberry-cheesecake-in-a-cup/

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

46 minutes ago, joccu said:

Spurs were good in the second half, especially the final 10 minutes, but I can't believe how all Chelsea shots ended up on the bodies of Spurs defenders, really impressed by the defending here. Good win for Chelsea, although I hoped for more goals. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@elan1 yeah true that eating unhealthy is also expensive.  That pie looks really delicious. :love:

I also at first did not know that you could make cheesecake to in cup but the muffins got me thinking so I looked it up in the Internet and found a recipe. 

Here one website with really good recipe. 

https://www.mychefsapron.com/grain-free-avocado-strawberry-cheesecake-in-a-cup/

OMG thank you so much! I just read the recipe and it looks do-able, I’ll just swap the sweetener/powder with maple syrup 

:sipsboba:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

7 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Chingu, i thought u know where I live .. hahahha
Malaysia laa -- plenty of sun lately

morning chingu! lol i know where u live.. just whether ur garden is open air concept or sheltered hahaha i love open air garden cos u literally can have direct sunlight on everything!! laundry, keropoks, even fruits and flowers grow so well!!

watermelon kirby GIF

@elan1 @joccu both of u are so good with cooking and baking! hahaha giving @Min2206 @Thong Thin lots of food temptations especially we are (or maybe it's just me?) always hungry!

hi @mirmz and @Sleepy Owl if ure still awake!

and good morning @iksunijini and @MayanEcho who are usually online quite early too!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

Good Morning @sadthe1st   @mirmz  @MayanEcho  @Min2206

@elan1  not sure which part of the world you live in.

Is morning from my side of the world, so good morning to you.

Breakfast this morning with protein shake.

PoachEgg268.jpg

Glad you have a good time with your friend last night, that dinner is so sumptuos esp wagyu beef, norm,norm.

What is that crispy thing on top ?

3LI4cNs.jpg

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

59 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

who are usually online quite early too!

You know my usual timings now :lol:

spacer.png

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @corey @elan1 @Ernie @forme26 fi @iksunijini @Jillia @joccu @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @Min2206 @mirmz @Nodame @partyon @pompyavi  @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star and all other +/- players

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

6 hours ago, elan1 said:

I’m not Mexican but I do have one Mexican aunt and therefore three of my cousins are half-Mexicans se and half-Vietnamese. I’m not sure how to introduce myself but I like to try different things. I enjoy playing sports although I don’t watch sports much, I like hiking, I cook/bake frequently due to my allergies not because I enjoy the effort of doing it although I love eating delicious food but I like to build meaningful relationships. I like exercising. I like nature. I like sleeping. I like gardening. Overall there’s many things I like to do and would like to attempt to do  

sure, lmh can have mondays at 1pm 

+2

Seems your hobbies are similar to mine. :grin:

I love Vietnamese dish esp the beef pho .

Agreed with you, in order to stay healthy, we have to eat healthy too. Oh !.. you just remind me the bottle

of Maple syrup sitting in my fridge, yet to decide what to do.

Your Sunflower Pumpin Pie looks tempting...mine to share the recipe.

Hi @I am lost  welcome aboard.

Mind to introduce yourself a little bit.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

6 hours ago, joccu said:

well I like to bake mud cake, brownies, cheesecakes, cookies and salty pies(like spinach with Greek cheese pie)

I rarely take pictures what a bake but this I made for my birthday two years ago

@joccu   I could not see your 1st two pics of your baked cakes !!!  nooooooo  :tears:..  I could only see the 3rd one. 

And saw one naughty penguin pushing the penguin off the cliff. 

The highlighted above are all my fav,  by the way

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

morning chingu! lol i know where u live.. just whether ur garden is open air concept or sheltered hahaha i love open air garden cos u literally can have direct sunlight on everything!! laundry, keropoks, even fruits and flowers grow so well!!

@elan1 @joccu both of u are so good with cooking and baking! hahaha giving @Min2206 @Thong Thin lots of food temptations especially we are (or maybe it's just me?) always hungry!

Good morning @sadthe1st  @Thong Thin  this forum has become a foodie forum LOL

Are you back from Japan @sadthe1st ?     Ahh, i see, mian he, mian he for the confusion.  Open air garden with direct sunlight .. normal double-storey house with porch, awning front back.

Hi @MayanEcho  and welcome on board @I am lost

Image result for i am lost gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

What is that crispy thing on top ?

i think it's crispy lily bulb or something floral.. very yums!

how do u embed IG image? i can only paste the link and it doesn't auto embed as an image

@MayanEcho i think we should more or less be online around same timing? hahahaha i hope ur body clock adjusted well!

Tired Wake Up GIF by good-morning

@Min2206 great sunning spot u have!!

sun tan lol GIF by Justin Gammon

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3