Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

LOL @partyon  You do know a lot of things - like a celeb-walking dictionary ...
You sure this is still your current list?

1. Keanu Reeves

2. Choi Jin Hyuk

3. Ji Chang Wook

4. Ji Sung (short oppa)

5. Joo Won (50% of him)

6. Jo In Sung

7. Ju Ji Hoon

8. Park Hyung Sik

9. Kim Myung Soo (L)

10. Seo In Guk
11.  ?

Wait, you saved my oppa list ..... ? :joy:

Yes, that is my current oppa list. But I know a lot about other k-actors outside of that list too.

Anything you'd like to know about anyone in particular....? :kiss_wink:

Goodnight @MayanEcho :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Just now, partyon said:

Wait, you saved my oppa list ..... ? :joy:

Yes, that is my current oppa list. But I know a lot about other k-actors outside of that list too.

Anything you'd like to know about anyone particular....? :kiss_wink:

Enough, enough .. I cannot cope more than 2.   As of now, I am feeling bad that I have 2 ... hahhahahhahha!
I am loyal to my Daejang .. how could I do this:dissapointed_relieved:

Good night @MayanEcho

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

Enough, enough .. I cannot cope more than 2.   As of now, I am feeling bad that I have 2 ... hahhahahhahha!
I am loyal to my Daejang .. how could I do this

Awww, no worries. Hope you sleep well @Min2206 :kiss_wink:

I'm gonna go and start a new Joo Won drama. Yongpal is next on my list :glasses:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

kekekek... talking about shipping and how shippers end up deciphering clues.

so giving you a funny example that had our ship rolling on the floor laughing.

so guigui posts pic with her then costar of some show (was it variety? can't remember) with some cheeky caption about liking/appreciating each other or something like that. we were like ship sank, oh well but then we find out within minutes when she updates that she is trolling as joke to promote the show, LOL. so story over right? no! then taec posts on his avatar handle (which he tried to do a small business for sometime) this pic few hours later on the same day. no reference to anything but just a cheeky "okcat is crying". we cracked up so much. :joy: we knew both had a sense of humour but this was hilarious. so this is the sort of thing that gets shippers yakking for pages and pages and how the threads can keep going provided there are tidbits like this...

BY72rUdCMAA5Bg2.jpg:large

such happy memories! :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

29 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm on ep 20 now @Lmangla So you previously just watched the clips from YouTube? Yaman is following her everywhere... lol. There are only two things in his mind right now... Yusuf and Seher. I have to say that he is getting a bit obsessive here. LOL. 

yea, in the middle subs were very slow to come and I just watched the YT clips only. was too lazy and preoccupied with other shows to watch after the subs came..

and I finished bridgerton. I remember vaguely reading the books and I didn't enjoy them. julia quinn was never on my list of must-read authors anyway. still I felt kind of disappointed with the series. there was some interesting bits with some minor characters but the leads were such a bore and the romance felt half-baked. seen some really great period dramas out there. this isn't one of them.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@Lmangla Woww just wowwww I loved this scene. His eyes told everything.....

I'm not fan of seher's dress though, she looked pretty even in simpler clothes....the sleeves are so extra. LOL. Also the YT comments for this ep had me rolling. Someone said that Zuhal and Ikbal are waering dress for a funeral not for a party. Hahahaha. Also I can't help but laugh at how all of ikbal's evil plans always ends up in Seher's favor. This writer is too cruel to the villain. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2