Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

It's about 19C here, clear skies

that sounds like a good one to go outside and enjoy the weather! with a mask! haha

the dragonball was cos of, @Min2206's zoppa losing his precious one when he went into the body of the queen.. are u watching that drama too? it's super hilarious!

and i saw that last nite's Uncanny Counter was a touching one too! i'll catch up on the episode later! all the eng subs are out early this weekend! bravo to the eng subbers!!!

Cheer Applause GIF by Peanuts

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

that sounds like a good one to go outside and enjoy the weather! with a mask! haha

Eeyup! 

You mean the Mr Queen? No, not watching it though I've seen clips of it. It does look funny, hehehe, but since the past couple of weeks I prefer seeing movies.

The drama you're watching sound interesting too! :) 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Its funny how he always uses Yusuf as an reason whenever he wants to do nice things for her. I hope at the end when he proposes to her, he doesn't say he wants to marry her because Yusuf loves her. Because I can totally see this happening. LOL. 

hahahahah... thats what folks in YT were also laughing about. I think once seher gets feelings for him, she will also use the same lines "yusuf!" :joy:

looks like you are having fun watching the dizi. are you glad you started? the guy's acting is really good no?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Hi @MayanEcho @kokodus @Thong Thin @Lmangla

:waves:

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

dragon chingu, dragon.. and the dragon balls

yes yes, so fast one year - older by a year.    HOW can I forget?   Mr Queen said DRAGON .. yes   - thank you, thank you.
@Sleepy Owl  you don't have to answer :D

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

It's about 19C here, clear skies ^_^ Hey, you liked seeing Dragonball too? Gokou looks awesome when he goes Super Saiyan! 

Huh?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@Lmangla This is dangerous because I can't stop watching it. Lol. I think I'm enjoying it way too much. Haha. 

This scene has gotta be the most favorite scene so far. There is not even much lines, he hardly talks two or three words in the whole ep, but that is enough. His eyes can tell a million things. I loved how he gently cut her food and gave it to her. The almighty Yaman Kiribati is now cutting food for a girl. Lol  its so funny and cute  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

15 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Hi @sadthe1st

Is raining here since morning. 

Just finished baking bread - matcha with peanut butter fillings and Chocolate buns with choc chip filling. 

Is Sunday, going to laze around watching Run On. 

Still raining over your side? 

That's great !  @Thong Thin   I find it's time consuming to bake bread ...   I now choose to only do bread rolls.   Others, i give up.  :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

10 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Woww just wowwww I loved this scene. His eyes told everything.....

I'm not fan of seher's dress though, she looked pretty even in simpler clothes....the sleeves are so extra. LOL. Also the YT comments for this ep had me rolling. Someone said that Zuhal and Ikbal are waering dress for a funeral not for a party. Hahahaha. Also I can't help but laugh at how all of ikbal's evil plans always ends up in Seher's favor. This writer is too cruel to the villain. LOL. 

kekekek... he really does have such great expressions. no dialogue but you can just see so many emotions pass through his face. wow! totally swoony. you know what is hilarious -- with 80+ episodes, they have yet to call each other by name. LOL. instead, it is still an indirect yusuf's aunt/uncle. YT fans have a great cackle about it. everyone will have meltdown when finally a name is uttered. LOL.

and yea, this writer is fun because the villains don't seem to get their way at all -- instead it backfires on everyone :joy: LOL. YT fans were also cracking up that only the villains have spider romantic sense and can see something is cooking between yaman and seher while everyone else is in their own world. :lol:

waaah, it is so much fun to spazz with you on this dizi! keep posting. :D

waving hello to @Min2206 and @Thong Thin

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

23 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla This is dangerous because I can't stop watching it. Lol. I think I'm enjoying it way too much. Haha. 

This scene has gotta be the most favorite scene so far. There is not even much lines, he hardly talks two or three words in the whole ep, but that is enough. His eyes can tell a million things. I loved how he gently cut her food and gave it to her. The almighty Yaman Kiribati is now cutting food for a girl. Lol  its so funny and cute  

kekekek.. I love how breaking bread together takes on such significance here in this relationship. if you think about it, the settings and interactions are really mundane. maybe it is budget or lockdowns but basically the setting is mostly just a few locations they keep repeating. YT fans laugh that yaman must not work at all because he is forever with seher or yusuf. LOL. and then you have development of romance by them sitting at a table together. it cute, funny and there is so much emotion with zero dialogue. it is a little awkward and yet it is like they are fighting without saying much and somehow making peace. amazing no that we are all swooning over such scenes?

and I love arif baba! he is such a sage old man and has a wonderful way of explaining things. YT fans were like I need arif baba as my therapist LOL.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

53 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

. you know what is hilarious -- with 80+ episodes, they have yet to call each other by name. LOL. instead, it is still an indirect yusuf's aunt/uncle.

Ooooo i havent realized this....slowburn to the maximum. I bet yaman will be the one to call her by her name first. But the first time she would call him by his name, it will be game over

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ooooo i havent realized this....slowburn to the maximum. I bet yaman will be the one to call her by her name first. But the first time she would call him by his name, it will be game over

kekeke... don't you love the slowburn?! hahahaha.... I have been so bored with romance dramas for a really long time. it felt like much of the romance in dramas was just meh. so it is really nice to swoon and feel the pings of this one. it is such a nice way to end the day. watch some clips and read the comments. then go to bed. if it is a little late, then watch it the next morning. I love reading all the collective swooning of YT fans. their comments really make me laugh.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Just finished baking bread - matcha with peanut butter fillings and Chocolate buns with choc chip filling. 

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

I now choose to only do bread rolls.   Others, i give up.

omo both of u are making me hungry!!

and yes, it's not pouring already but still drizzling.. i just finished gardening.. had to re-secure this eggplant i have, it's growing a bit too messy.. that's the thing about being lazy, i should have pruned it earlier..

Work From Home Couch GIF

+2

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

omo both of u are making me hungry!!

and yes, it's not pouring already but still drizzling.. i just finished gardening.. had to re-secure this eggplant i have, it's growing a bit too messy.. that's the thing about being lazy, i should have pruned it earlier..

Another thing that I am not good is gardening.  Eggplant, wow!  
The things I do is pulling the weeds off, sweeping the leaves and water some pots of plants.

How to make Bread Rolls (Dinner Rolls) - Bread Rolls recipe

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, corey said:

Good morning @Min2206, I was joking of course, dear Min, simply because the lady looks a lot like me when it comes to body fat ha ha.

Head stand is not that difficult. You actually do not stand on your hear but on forearms, while your head is nested in folded palms. So you need some strenght in your upper limbs.

Good morning @sadthe1st, @Lmangla, @kokodus, @Thong Thin, @MayanEcho

Ahhh, I see @corey  hehe  Morning to you!

All my limbs also not that strong ... even I can't stand properly on my own two feet ...... :loolz:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Tired Good Morning GIF by Molang

Good morning everybody! :kiss_wink:

I have coffee and am ready to start Mr. Queen ep 7 :glasses:

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

the dragonball was cos of, @Min2206's zoppa losing his precious one when he went into the body of the queen.. are u watching that drama too? it's super hilarious!

Gentle reminder :kiss_wink: Also @partyon's favorite oppa......

d468d418543a862e2f3aabd574359714.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@LmanglaI'LmanglaI'm also feel very happy after a long time to be able to discuss a drama with others. I prefer watching ongoing dramas because of this, good or bad, you will be able to swoon and curse the drama with a lot of others. Lol. I want to catch up soon with the recent eps!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2