Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Glad you like it :heart:
I am so lazy :joy:  Not like I am doing amazing gifs to bother write my name :mrgreen:

Well, we all love your gifs here and are very thankful for the work you put into them! :Cornykiss:

I always make sure to credit you when I use them!

Thank you so much chingu for your talent! :kiss_wink::heart:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

And can I just add that I am so proud of my oppa who is taking on new types of roles left and right. :heart3:

He could easily have been typecast in action roles, but he isn't afraid to try new things, like comedies for example. And in Mr. Queen he's pushing the envelope by flirting with guys. :joy:

Oppa's come so far! :kiss_wink:

Fun fact: He's a crybaby (it's well known that he's quite emotional - tears come easily to him). I am so hoping we'll see him in a melodrama next. I know he would do really well! :heart:

parks and recreation please GIF

But I will also take an antagonist role! In Mr.Queen his slick over-confident player style is a clue that he would do well playing super evil.

Go oppa go ! :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon is still amazed me how some are lucky in kdrama logic 

everyone real life :D
in kdrama :lol:

And what about this one?

Guy is bitten by snake IRL

snake bite GIF

Guy is bitten by snake in kdrama. Village girl saves him by sucking out the venom from his lip:D

fullsizephoto513952.jpg

Of course neighborhood ahjumma who loves to gossip walks by and misinterprets the scene. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

good morning chingus!

waiting GIF

Mr Queen ep7 is so funny!

Spoiler

that bromance between the Kim guy (always looking for Lee Saeng Mang) and the King's buddy was hilarious.. and wait, a merchant selling erotic books? i wonder what did he teach the Kim guy in the detention cell.. Kim guy was totally exhausted when he came out

Cheeky GIF by memecandy

i laughed out loud when @Min2206's zoppa woke up back in Joseon, he reconfirmed by touching his bottom.. and came a rubber ducky squeal sound effect

Happy Shirley Temple GIF

well, it's the last day of the long weekend, hope all of us are rejuvenated from the good break to kick start the 2021 work life tomorrow!

(^ hope Team Sub win this match really soon!)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 3

Good morning Chingus

It's drizzling here .. whole night till now.  I did say it was raining yesterday.  Didn't really stop, comes and goes.
Gloomy

Morning to you too @forme26 fi

@sadthe1st I have not watched Mr Queen Epi 7 - i saw that the King showed his back, not his abs
and that the episode was getting more interesting.  And @partyon we get to see Zoppa on the bed, well, hospital bed.
So Zoppa again trying to find his ..... what you call that in nicer term here ..  I cannot ask @Sleepy Owl right? 
Who can help me :blush:

6 hours ago, corey said:

:astonished: @Min2206 how did you get my picture????

That is crow asana, I've been trying to do it properly for ages and I seem to be unable to master it...

Huh ... random picture from google?  yours?
Honestly I do not know how they do it-  I know one of my friends can do headstand.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

34 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

i saw that the King showed his back, not his abs

that was right at the ending of ep7.. Kim Jung Hyun is more of a lean oppa with little abs.. not those chesty with well defined curves like @Ameera Ali and @partyon 50/50 Joo Won

Shaun The Sheep Boss GIF by Aardman Animations

34 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

So Zoppa again trying to find his ..... what you call that in nicer term here

dragon chingu, dragon.. and the dragon balls

goku GIF by Dragon Ball Super

hi @MayanEcho!! how's weather on ur side?

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3