Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hii @Sleepy Owl Chingu,  about Penthouse, it is getting intense esp in the last 2 episodes when they were really digging onto who is or are the murderer(s) of the student (who happened to be the "secret" daughter of the first lady in penthouse who was swabbed at birth).  Umm, the shouting and screaming has stopped since the first few episodes but now it is back.. hahaha!  The storyline gets you going and have to say that they have terrific assemble casts.  It's watchable if you want to see how each character wants to plot against one another, either for power (money and success), love or truth.

I just read that they are going to have S2 and S3 - 8 epi each, oh my .. I will see how this S1 ends first.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Hey there @Min2206, @Thong Thin  :Pandabulous:

@Min2206, so Penthouse will have S3 too, well, then maybe everything in it will have to wait, since I will not really touch until or unless the final season starts. But thanks for your review, did the drama end or we are left with the final 2 episodes here?

@Thong Thin I need to watch "Catch The Ghost" too, but somehow it is getting delayed as the number of ongoing dramas that I watching is still high. Let's see when I'll get time to watch it :wow1:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

54 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206  I have yet to continue watching Penthouse ( only at Ep 2)

Will do once I finished with Catch the Ghost.

Your lunch ramen looks sooooo good!   Take your time on Penthouse.  I would recommend Mr Queen for laughter / Uncanny Counter.

46 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Min2206, so Penthouse will have S3 too, well, then maybe everything in it will have to wait, since I will not really touch until or unless the final season starts. But thanks for your review, did the drama end or we are left with the final 2 episodes here?

@Sleepy Owl  Thought it was 16 - then few weeks ago, I saw 20 epi -- now I read  - Originally scheduled to air for 20 episodes, the series was extended by one episode, due to the Korea vs. Qatar soccer broadcast, in order to finish the drama on Tuesday
So now, it has 21 epi for S1  :D

aishhhhh

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Dear min min @Min2206 I could not watch this if work from home or at home hahaha :relaxed:  my bosses are in the official trips now that is why this afternoon I can watch drama hahaha.. 

afternoon time at office is my relaxing times hahaha.. 

btw is true beauty good? If it is then I want to watch it too! 

On Epi 3 -- I dont really know who the actors / actresses are but they sure know how to make you laugh LOL
And a good one!

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

@Sleepy Owl  Thought it was 16 - then few weeks ago, I saw 20 epi -- now I read  - Originally scheduled to air for 20 episodes, the series was extended by one episode, due to the Korea vs. Qatar soccer broadcast, in order to finish the drama on Tuesday
So now, it has 21 epi for S1  :D

Well Chingu, from the looks of it, I think we've got 5 more episodes left in Penthouse. Still let's see how it go and I will continue to trust you with it even with the upcoming seasons of it. :approves:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well Chingu, from the looks of it, I think we've got 5 more episodes left in Penthouse. Still let's see how it go and I will continue to trust you with it even with the upcoming seasons of it. 

Also depends on what's your preference but then, you seems to watch every drama that comes out, hehehhehhhehhehe

@Ameera Ali morning to you and thanks for my greeting oppa :love:
Morning @joccu  @partyon

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1