Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I know this sounds random in between this discussion 

but please let me in !

:heythere:

Can I get some suggestions about kdrama having similar vibe or kdramas with good qoutes

or narrating thoughts that can resonate with anyone .... literally just kdramas that give us lessons about life...

kdramas that shows realities of life 

Mmmmm... like my mister, light in your eyes(radiant),misaeng, because this is my first life, reply series , just between lovers , prison playbook etc. 
:please:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

26 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Mmmmm... like my mister, light in your eyes(radiant),misaeng, because this is my first life, reply series , just between lovers , prison playbook etc

Heya, try hospital playlist, you may like it. It's from the same writer as reply series and prison playbook. Rest all I know falls under crime, investigation, law but those series also portrays realities of Life.

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@4evrkdrama I haven't watched any of the dramas that you mentioned, but Hospital Playlist would be considered a slice of life drama like @pompyavi said.

I could also recommend a quirky drama called Heart to Heart. How about some of the weekend dramas? Many of them are very slice of life, like e.g. What's With This Family (easily the best weekend drama I have ever watched).

Go Back Couple is also really well done which would probably fit the genre you're looking for.

Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol as well, but the ending wasn't very good. :D

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

32 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Hi, @partyon, @Lmangla, @Sleepy Owl, @Min2206, @sadthe1st, @joccu, @mirmz, @pompyavi, @mirmz, @Thong Thin, @Sejabin, @MayanEcho and everyone I forgot! :D

Welcome to the thread, @4evrkdrama! :D

HI @4evrkdrama  Can I ask something? :D  U - or + ? 

@Jillia   You are here!  finally we met ..... 
When You Meet Your Friends That You Haven't Seen in A Long Time | Anime  funny, Anime life, Anime memes funny

the other guy is for @pompyavi

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

he wants to bite people (the hand)

hahaha i thought the same too

Laugh Laughing GIF by Jin

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

I just came back from groceryshopping.

i just came back with my teh tarik, one packet of ruffles jalapeno ranch and one packet of cassava chips

44 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

sorry for the late delivery, here you are - the teh tarik.

kawaii anime GIF

hi @4evrkdrama!

i have to post this first cos i'm behind a few pages

• Like 2
  • Blob 5