Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl you made the right choice to wait. My friend has it and she has was totally pissed when the game had problems.  

Yeah I have seen it happen with Assassins Creed Unity. That game was amazing story wise, but had the worse kind of bugs. So bad that sometimes you would need to restart the mission itself, and it would be too frustrating. 

I was tempted in pre-ordering it, but well seeing the kind of history Ubisoft's Assassins Creed has with its bug, I decided to see how it will do after release, and wow, some of its bugs are the same as AC: Unity, and I don't think I will be going for the time being. If I am going to spend 60+ hours on a game, it should at least run smooth and have least amount of bugs. Let's just hope they'll tend all those bugs.

Got to admit, I was quite hyped by the trailer itself.

Okay Chingus, I am off to sleep, good night :GN1:

• Like 4

@Sleepy Owl my friend is never a good at waiting. i actually said to her that she should wait and see. because what happened with unity. But no she had to pre order it. 

and the funny part is that she is telling all those games faults to me and asking  me advice. the only person in our friend group that is not into gaming.  :loolz:

goodnight! I´m off to bed as well! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@partyon  I never get headache. Well I try to drink champagne that has little sugar. Well try to relax today so the headache is going to go away. 

It almost full.  I have been buying different wine's and champagnes. But I have also drinked some. So it has been used. Totally enjoying my wine fridge. It's so handy :wub:

@Min2206 @sadthe1st @pompyavi

:Pandabulous:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  I never get headache. Well I try to drink champagne that has little sugar. Well try to relax today so the headache is going to go away. 

Lucky you! I fortunately also rarely get a headache - I will relax today. :kiss_wink:

It almost full.  I have been buying different wine's and champagnes. But I have also drinked some. So it has been used. Totally enjoying my wine fridge. It's so handy :wub:

Nice! Which champagne brands do you prefer?

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

1 minute ago, joccu said:

@partyon I usually buy gh mumm, moet chandon or Louis massing champagne.

@Min2206 some beer is good. I mostly drink dark and ginger Joe beers.  

Yea, my grandma said the same too .. more on wine .. she gave me something martell to drink - a pack, u call it?  oooo, very strong.  Good to have one, before bedtime.

Buy Martell VSOP | Price and Reviews at Drinks&Co

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1

9 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon I usually buy gh mumm, moet chandon or Louis massing champagne.

Nice! I'm mostly buying less famous brands nowadays - I like trying new types of champagnes. :kiss_wink:

@Min2206 You like cognac? You're right, it's quite strong.

By the way, you should TOTALLY make a zoppa meme and post it on the weekly meme thread!!!!!!!!!

DUTRJc2.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1