Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Nice! I'm mostly buying less famous brands nowadays - I like trying new types of champagnes. :kiss_wink:

@Min2206 You like cognac? You're right, it's quite strong.

By the way, you should make a zoppa meme!!!!!!!!!

umm, no, I don't.  Grandma likes.  She has many bottles, as gifts from friends or children.   She asked me to take a pack before I sleep, daily basis, hahahhahaha!  I can't take it.  Too strong.

Zoppa ... oh well,  I don't know what caption to put lol

Choi Jin Hyuk, ladies and gentlemen. // Emergency Couple - Grandpas Over  Flowers Investigation Team | Emergency couple, Grandpas over flowers, Choi  jin hyuk

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

+2

@joccu I have never pre-ordered any game till now. I do understand your friend though, as I said, even I was super hyped after seeing the trailer, and the hype would increase with every details they would give out constantly. But it is never wise to pre-order, especially when it comes to games, because the first release usually always has some serious bugs. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3

18 minutes ago, joccu said:

My friend always want to be the one of the first. She knew that pre-ordering was a risk. She  wanted to take that risk.

I just find it funny that she complain it to me that the game has problems. 

I also have a similar friend, and he suffered a lot after buying Unity quite early, despite my warnings. So this time when he expressed his wish to pre-order it, I think he was also tempted with the Ultimate Pack, which had a number of interesting bonuses and was around $120. I had a hard time convincing him otherwise, and now I spoke to him yesterday, and he was happy with his decision :loolz:

I think AC: Unity, was the most buggy game I have seen in this series. This could be the other one, because a lot of bugs are very similar to the one I saw in Unity. I don't even remember how many times I got stuck in air like this :joy:

19005281353d00d8a51a2cc33b310f77.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl good that you were able to convince your friend to wait. :wub:

Yeah, now we'll both will be waiting for them to resolve the bugs, before we decide to buy it :wow1:

37 minutes ago, partyon said:

The finale of Secret is so saaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddd............ :bawling:

I just completed Secret episode 13th. Caught with Innocent Man before that. Wanted to watch a bit more, but well, I don't think I can deal with Jae Hee's craziness more than 2 episodes per day. Now I am off to episode 14th of Secret :gangnamstyle:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1