Add and Subtract Game

Admin

26 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I will watch it's first episode in the evening

First episode of what? Money Flower? I was talking about Stranger2 ending. You asked me how it was. I saw this morning your post.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, larus said:

First episode of what? Money Flower? I was talking about Stranger2 ending. You asked me how it was. I saw this morning your post.

+2

This happens when you are sleepy and didn't have coffee in the morning. I thought I asked about the Money Flower last night to which you replied it :loolz:

Even now I am still back in bed after having my first cup of coffee 

• Like 3

I just saw the news that Kim So Hyun was cast in that sageuk role originally offered to Son Ye Jin. And Kang Ha Neul will make a cameo. :D I don`t think I will watch. I will wait for another sageuk that it will interest me more.

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

his happens when you are sleepy and didn't have coffee in the morning. I thought I asked about the Money Flower last night to which you replied it 

I quote just a phraze out of the context so it was hard for you to know what you asked 10 hours ago. You are perfectly fine. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, larus said:

I just saw the news that Kim So Hyun was cast in that sageuk role originally offered to Son Ye Jin. And Kang Ha Neul will make a cameo. :D I don`t think I will watch. I will wait for another sageuk that it will interest me more.

Isn't there a bit too much age gap between both Actresses? Like 15-16 years one? I am shocked why they went for her if Son Ye Jin rejected? Kang Ha Neul's cameo, does that mean he will be available for Jang Nara's next drama if he is offered the role?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Isn't there a bit too much age gap between both Actresses? Like 15-16 years one? I am shocked why they went for her if Son Ye Jin rejected? Kang Ha Neul's cameo, does that mean he will be available for Jang Nara's next drama if he is offered the role?

It is not something I did not hear before. They chose a younger lead actress so they will go with a younger male protagonist as well. From what we know Kang Ha neul did not have an offer for Jang Nara`s drama. it was a rumor and as we know  now that Jung Jong Hwa has officially the offer for the protagonist role.

+2

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, larus said:

It is not something I did not hear before. They chose a younger lead actress so they will go with a younger male protagonist as well. From what we know Kang Ha neul did not have an offer for Jang Nara`s drama. it was a rumor and as we know  now that Jung Jong Hwa has officially the offer for the protagonist role.

+2

Oh I knew he was offered, but didn't know he officially accepted it. Well then no problem, but I was really looking forward to this Sageuk, but since they suddenly switched to very young Actress, I am doubtful about it. Will check its other cast when they are officially announced and the plot of the drama in order to decide whether I'll watch it or not. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, larus said:

it was a rumor and as we know  now that Jung Jong Hwa has officially the offer for the protagonist role

I thought you forgot to type "accepted" after officially, and thus thought that he accepted the role. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well then no problem, but I was really looking forward to this Sageuk, but since they suddenly switched to very young Actress, I am doubtful about it. Will check its other cast when they are officially announced and the plot of the drama in order to decide whether I'll watch it or not. 

Kim So Hyun is a good actress. I was not sure about this sageuk even when So Ye Jin and Kang Ha Neul were in talks. Let see the other cast and more news about the plot. I have not watched a sageuk from some time. I want to watch a very good historial drama. I probably have to wait for another production or watched an old sageuk I never watched, like Six Flying Dragons, for exemple.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, larus said:

Kim So Hyun is a good actress. I was not sure about this sageuk even when So Ye Jin and Kang Ha Neul were in talks. Let see the other cast and more news about the plot. I have not watched a sageuk from some time. I want to watch a very good historial drama. I probably have to wait for another production or watched an old sageuk I never watched, like Six Flying Dragons, for exemple.

+2

No doubt that she is really good. But when they suddenly switch actresses like this it actually changes my view on the plot. Their age gap could actually change the character's age in the drama which would change the story a bit. Surely Kim So Hyun can do some older roles, so I'll wait for the plot to see how it will be. Son Ye Jin and Kang Ha Neul together in a drama would be very solid casting in my opinion. 

Anyway, do tell me when you decide to watch Six Flying Dragons, I'll re-watch it with you since I really am wanting to watch a good Sageuk, especially after Empress Ki. 

• Like 4