Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I mean even if Jang Hyuk is @partyon Noona's oppa, does not mean he cannot be yours too. Anyway even if SJK divorced SHK, it was their personal decision, you are really missing out on of his best dramas if you don't watch. 

You are right about Ji Sung, he was in Dr. John.

Jang Hyuk isn’t my oppa though! :D 

Of the three, only Ji Sung is my oppa. I like all the actors though

• Like 5
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, larus said:

I watched Defendant too. I liked the drama as well and, of course, Ji Sung. I still remember Uhm Ki Joon in that drama. :sweatingbullets:

+2

I just remember Uhm Ki Joon's one non-negative role, and it was in "I am Not a Robot", otherwise Uhm Ki Joon's name in any drama makes me wonder if he is the villain, just like Shin Song Rok or Choi Won Young, who usually do negative roles and very rarely have done some good guy roles.

• Like 6
  • Thirsty 1

15 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I just remember Uhm Ki Joon's one non-negative role, and it was in "I am Not a Robot", otherwise Uhm Ki Joon's name in any drama makes me wonder if he is the villain, just like Shin Song Rok or Choi Won Young, who usually do negative roles and very rarely have done some good roles.

I did not see I am a Robot but I think he was not a villain in Hero also. He was the second lead guy there but I don`t think he was the villain of the story. I don`t remeber very well.

Yeah, you are right. He does many antagonist roles. He is very good in those roles but I like to see him as a hero too.

Shin Sung Rok will be the protagonist, non villain role, in Kairos, soon. BTW, all three actors you have mentioned, Shin Sung Rok, Uhm Ki Joon and Choi Won Young will appear in October on our screen. I will watch them all.

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, larus said:

I did not see I am a Robot but I think he was not a villain in Hero also. He was the second lead guy there but I don`t think he was the villain of the story. I don`t remeber very well.

Yeah, you are right. He does many antagonist roles. He is very good in those roles but I like to see him as a hero too.

Shin Sung Rok will have be the protagonist, non villain role, in Kairos, soon. BTW, all three actors you have mentioned, Shin Sung Rok, Uhm Ki Joon and Choi Won Young will appear in October on our screen. I will watch them all.

+2

In Hero he was not villain, but he did sort of a negative role as far as I remember. Like that kind of bad guy, who gets betrayed by the actual baddie sort of thing. He was the bad reporter in Hero I guess. 

I know about Shin Song Rok's Kairos, and plan to watch it. One of the main reasons I wanted to watch Perfume was because he was a good guy in it. Otherwise, he does those type of bad roles, where you really feel like killing his character. 

I know about Choi Won Young's "My Dangerous Wife" starting on 5th October I guess. Since it's Japanese version was praised a lot, I might give it a try. But which drama is Uhm Ki Joon acting in? Penthouse? 

Now that I see, there are many dramas I was planning to watch in October. Don't know how I'll do it since the re-watch event consists of all 3 dramas I want to watch :evilelmo:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1