Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Sleepy Owl I actually can´t remember the real reason why quit being manchester city fan. I think it had to do with players leaving or the way they used to play.  

but other leagues I haven´t changes teams. Still PSG and dortmund fan.

I have say I use to be real madrid fan. Not anymore. Too much politics. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I used to support MANU because of it's players like Rooney, Heinz, Ronaldo. By 2017 I saw many new faces, liked liverpool as a team.

Yeah. It was crazy out there. But managed to come out alive. 

+2

Those were golden days for Man Utd, now their board is really well let's say not really supportive of the coach and don't like to spend money on players. 

My friend's father is Liverpool fan since like his younger days, and when last year Liverpool became champion after about 29-30 years, he was literally crying and said that he was worried that he would never see them become champion again before his death :loolz:

16 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Wow Chelsea pulled it off. I remember i used to like Frank Lampard and Drogba

Yup they pulled it off, after dominating the full second half. Being Chelsea is really tough, they bang a very strong team and went on to lose to a completely weak team :evilelmo:

34 minutes ago, partyon said:

@joccu @Sleepy Owl @pompyavi Y'all should open a sports thread here in the hangout section. :kiss_wink:

Noona, what is your favorite sports?

@joccu being spurs fan must also be tough, play really well and mess up in the end to lose the game and sometimes the trophy. 

I used to like Bayern, but then they dominate too much, like their playing style though, especially the most recent one. And I really love Dortmund and their supporters, especially the Yellow Wall. 

About Barca and Real Madrid, both are in self destruction mode, especially Barca.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

11 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl yeah it is not always easy being a spurs fan. But I like the challenges. 

Yeah it not fun to watch when someone is always dominating. 

That's why I usually only follow English Premier League, it has got 6 solid teams who can win the league, and then we have some 3-4 teams more who have the potential to go for the title too. Plus anyone can beat anyone. 

I watch La Liga, but only some important matches. I only don't usually miss the el classico, apart from that I don't really care missing some matches. 

Yeah one team dominating takes away the interest. Juve in Serie A and Bayern in Bundesliga have been winning in their respective leagues for almost a decade, so I have not been following them. 

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Noona, what is your favorite sports?

If you mean what sports I watch on TV, then nothing. Well except for the Olympics. I usually watch the Olympics. That's every second year. :D 

@Sleepy Owl  I like running, cycling, dancing, spinning, pilates, gym, etc.

Alright chingus, I'm off to bed! :kiss_wink: Good night everyone!

• Like 4
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl yep. Premier league has the most teams that can win the title. 

I watch premier league, bundesliga and champions league. 

Yup I also do love Champions League, not bundesliga, but I really try to not miss any Chelsea match in Premier League, or any other important match like the Manchester derby, or some other really big team clashes. 

Means @partyon Noona, you watch sports once in 4 years? :rubchin:. Impressive. By the way do you do any sports? 

Good Night Noona :heart2:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Good Morning everyone on a Sunday! :fullofhearts:

Happy Sunday Sun GIF

Hehe... @Min2206! Glad that you had fun eating mooncakes and playing with lanterns at your friend's place. I dun really enjoy eating mooncakes so if we do receive them as gifts, we will gladly give them away.

Yeah! I'm all game for a Rum Punch Virtual Party cos I do enjoy drinking and think I can hold my quite well! :blush:Celebrate Here Here GIF by CHANDON CALIFORNIA

Just done with clearing some work so I'm really happy to be here in Soompi again...:highonflowers:

Hey @MY15! We do miss you here on this thread! Looks like Team Sub really needs all of us to be more active here! :wow1:

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Thirsty 1

Hihi @partyon & @Lmangla! Thanks for planning and organising the coming re-watch event! I see that my favourite drama and Oppa is in the re-watch drama list so I'll definitely join in the fun! I certainly dun mind watching Ji Sung's Secret (Love) again though I just re-watched this drama a few months back! :fullofhearts:

Yeah @partyon & @Sleepy Owl, Team Sub will be over the moon to have both of you re-joining us on our Team! excited the hills GIF 

Hi there, @pompyavi! Great to see that you're fasting becoming a resident member on this thread too! :Pandabulous:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1