Add and Subtract Game

Admin

happy sunday!

back read all the pages I missed out on..

not much of a sports fan though at one point, I used to randomly watch the national sports channel and end up watching highlights of all sorts of games and sports -- some I didn't even know had tournaments. hahahahah...  nowadays, I barely have enough patience to sit through dramas. :sweatingbullets:

.. but a sport I do watch occasionally through YT is pairs ice dance & pairs figure skating -- given the right music and performance, it is so beautiful to watch! absolutely romantic!

this is a practice session but the PD has slowed down the movement time and so you can clearly see the artistry, the physical athleticism that goes behind creating the moves. it is absolutely beautiful to watch. is it any wonder that figure skating is seen as physics in poetry? just random aside, in many astronomy science documentaries, figure skating is often shown because it is an easy visual way to show very complex physics concepts such as angular momentum. and the science behind these sports is actually fascinating. so if you are wondering, thats how I really started liking to watch this sport -- because of astronomy programs! hahahahha...

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1

@Jillia ~ for some reason, pairs or even group synchronized skating is not very interesting for me. I appreciate that it is difficult and there is technical mastery but it is pairs that makes me swoon and gives me all the kind of vibes that I feel when watching a good drama! :blush: it is like watching a good dance performance but even better because of the physical athleticism involved.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1

I like watching sports but these days I barely watch some sport events. I wish I do sports more but ...

I watched recently tennis and handball. I still watch skating too when there is a major event. My favorite is pair dance also

I like the Olympics because I can watch many sports that I like to watch at once (gymnastic, swimming, athletics, equitation, judo, rowing, volleyball and so many other sports).

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

So many sad news this year.... :criesariver:

Just read that yet another actor has committed suicide. This time it was J-actress Takeuchi Yuko who some of you may know from the drama Pride.

a06088c9845f6adbf5dfc0734b62e086.jpg

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/japanese-actress-yuko-takeuchi-dies-at-40-in-suspected-suicide

- no number -

• Sad 5
  • Wiggle 1

Hello Chingus :Pandabulous:

@Berou, @joccu I also love NT football and was eagerly waiting for Euro, but then again a couple of weeks ago we got to watch Nations league start. I am German Football team supporter since Euro 2008, I support Italy in WC 2006 because of Buffon. 

@partyon Noona, @larus, I was waiting for Olympics too this year which sadly got postponed due pandemic :kicks:.

@H0ney, @pompyavi, I used to watch and play Tennis back then, but I hardly watch any matches right, I used to like Federer's playing style a lot. 

@MinLyn It's good to see that you will be in Secret's re-watch event. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

keep getting distracted @Sleepy Owl by something or the other. even without me knowing, time is passing and I have still dramas left. :sweatingbullets:

The recent re-watch event and urge to watch all 3 dramas made me watch 4 episodes of Good Detective yesterday :loolz:.

Now I have to watch 3 episodes to finish which can be done anytime. But yes we do get distracted by certain things. I am off to watch Lies of Lies episode 8 now. :wow1:

By the way, how many dramas will not air next weekend because of Chuseok? Will it be Lies of Lies too? Because Alice will not be aired next week because of it.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1