Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Good morning everyone! Tired Good Morning GIF by Molang

@H0ney I also need to clean the house - I would much rather go to the mall....

Coffee first though!

I still keep thinking about FOE’s final episode and I now feel even stronger than yesterday that I do not like it. I am just going to erase the episode from my mind and pretend it didn’t happen. :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

@H0ney @partyon i'm done with the laundry, dusting and sweeping... and totally famished. i only had coffee this morning (and potato chips... yes! you read it correctly). my last proper meal was 11+ yesterday.

i need meat... let's hope i dun faint from overly famished and wake up with a bloody elk next to me... oh, i forgot there's no elk in singapore except the zoo..

the walking dead GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I guess Saturday is international cleaning day, huh? :joy:

I just saw a funny post about words and phrases that have been redefined in the dictionary:

Passport (n.) - the most useless thing in 2020

2021 (n.) - its first rule is don’t talk about 2020

Quarantine (n.) - there is no longer AM and PM. There is “coffee time” and “wine time”

@Jillia @Sleepy Owl I would be ready to start the Inncoent Man rewatch 

:wow1:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Passport (n.) - the most useless thing in 2020

i agreed on this one, both hands and legs up. mine is expiring next month and i dun intend to renew it any soon... like, where can i go now? or rather, where can we go now?

dead the addams family GIF

@pompyavi i need slabs of meat... hahaha

+2

• LOL 5

7 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i agreed on this one, both hands and legs up. mine is expiring next month and i dun intend to renew it any soon... like, where can i go now? or rather, where can we go now?

You just reminded me that I also need to renew my passport in a couple of months... 

We just can’t go anywhere

:crybaby:

@Jillia When is METS done? And don’t you dare start a new drama before that, sweetie! :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@partyon

As of now I have no plans for more dramas.

METS will end in about 2 weeks. And also didn't @larus want to join the rewatch as well?

Now you always say that, sweetie, but then out of the blue you're like "Oh, I just started watching this drama BY MISTAKE" :joy:

Disappear Cate Blanchett GIF by Where’d You Go Bernadette

Oh yeah @larus ready to start watching Innocent Man in about 2 weeks? We should kick off the next re-watch event at that time then :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

Just now, Jillia said:

Fun fact though: started Do You Like Brahms? thinking I wouldn't like it.

Plus I dropped RoY... so actually when METS is over it will be even more relaxed for me.

You dropped RoY? I thought you parked it? :rubchin:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

Hello Chingus :waves:

@partyon Noona even I saw a similar post online and loved the def. for coffee, which was: A drink that helps me change from "I hate everyone" to "I feel good about hating everyone" :loolz:

Okay so are we starting the Re-watch event in two weeks? I need to finish off Good Detective before it then. I'll have to see what other drama I'll need to at least not start since I think it will too much even for me. 

But lets go for Innocent Man Re-watch :wow1:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1