Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Good morning peeps! :kiss_wink:

Still laughing about oppa’s dancing in Zombie Detective. He has hidden talents - guy could’ve been an idol :D 

Hello Noona :Pandabulous:

I'll watch it's first episode today, seems like a great stress relieving drama :loolz:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, H0ney said:

I have a cousin who has this habbit. if we posted picts on sosmed, she will post comments like this, "is your face skin chipped?" or something like this, "your lips dry." hahaha when actually it was because it is pict. so she will never give good comments. or perhaps it is just habbit. so one day she posted about her daughters studying hebrew language and on whatsapp family she keeps talking about it. and I was just woke up on the wrong side of my bed and I commented "why must learn a language that no country in this world use it but only jewish? I think it's better to learn something practice like English. people use it everywhere now." and she started replying me with a very long paragraphs about her daughter's school mottos and everything. HAHAHAHAHAHA. am I a RickRoll'D? lol 

I am more interested in what you called yourself which resulted in that in the comment box right now :loolz:

But that was some smart move by you on your cousin, sometimes these things need to happen, and I found your question and points very much valid :approves:.

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, I think you will find it funny.

I also think so too :doggie:

By the way, I watched Empress Ki 17 and 18 last night, and I really wonder will the music get better or not. Should I really give up on it and really wait for it to get better :rubchin:.

Do you also feel we are getting more Wang Yoo-Danashiri development and see her falling for him than the whole Wang Yoo-Nyang we got? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, partyon said:

Did anyone here watch Nobody Knows or SKY Castle? The actress Kim Seo Hyung is stunning for her age:

I am aware of her only because of the most makjang of dramas "temptation of wife" -- she was hysterical over the top as the baddie which had me laughing at the scenes (even though they are not funny at all) :lol:

i2.jpg

your description of zombie detective sounds fun -- maybe will check it out..

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@H0ney ~ in regards to your cousin, she sounds like she has low self esteem. met few such characters in office -- always giving negative feedback and never positive. I remember a friend saying "can't she say anything nice? what's her problem? why does she always say -- have you gained weight? that is not a good colour on you!..."

people who are not confident in themselves struggle to give positive feedback/compliments. they have to put others down in order to feel good. ultimately, it is a very corrosive behaviour because you keep pushing people away without realizing it and then hurting why people are afraid of you and are far away. similarly, there are also people who will not receive any positive comment -- immediately, they have to turn it around and make it bad. not about being humble but they can't see good in themselves.

so it is good to ask your self -- can you give a genuine compliment? can you receive a genuine compliment? if you struggle to give or receive, then it is an indicator of stuff going on inside of you that you need to address...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@H0ney, one of the main reasons cousin develop competitiveness against other cousins is usually related to the parents. There could be times when parents do not intend to, but talk about good about other cousin's achievements and their own child develops such feelings in order to get their approval too. A lot of times, parents actually compare their child with others thinking it would benefit the child and make them work harder, but it usually is the opposite and what their child sometimes develops is a negative competitiveness. 

As for your cousin, @Lmangla said most of the things. About your cousin's husband, maybe he is introvert. Even I don't like to family events, although when I go, I do find people I can communicate with, like my cousins or even some uncles, but many people find it difficult especially when they are with in-laws, so chances are, because he is not close with anyone, he does not speak and chances are also, even when he was among the men of the family, he felt left out in the conversation. 

Anyway, my advice is always ignore people who constantly comment like that :approves:.

+2 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1