Add and Subtract Game

Admin

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

Thank you to everyone who voted in the quick poll! :kiss_wink:

What do you want to vote for next time?

Let's have a poll and vote for when this pandemic will end...Next month? By the end of this year? Or by next year? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

@Sleepy Owl :Pandabulous:

It´s been little busy couple of days. I´been trying to to pick my photos for my porfolio. It not been the easiest job. Then of course work. My students had a students party last weeks so now they all have to get tested.  It wasn´t easy job to get all the names. 

I´m also so behind all the dramas. Today is the first day since friday that I actually have time to catch up my dramas. 

How´s your day been?

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl 

It´s been little busy couple of days. I´been trying to to pick my photos for my porfolio. It not been the easiest job. Then of course work. My students had a students party last weeks so now they all have to get tested.  It wasn´t easy job to get all the names. 

I´m also so behind all the dramas. Today is the first day since friday that I actually have time to catch up my dramas. 

How´s your day been?

Oh, hope all your students test negative. It was good for me, not very busy Monday and Tuesday, but it also means at least one of the next 3 days are gonna be super busy. 

I am also behind my schedule, I had planned to complete "Good Detective" by Sunday, but I am only on 11th episode :loolz:

I'll hopefully finish it off by this weekend :wow1:

I'll also have to see, given the number of dramas I am waiting for, maybe I'll have to delay watching "Nobody Knows" more. 

+2

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl that is my hope also. luckily we still don´t have classes in school so the exposure is not that big but still. 

I´m only waiting for sisyphus to start.

I am also waiting for it, but do we have a proper date for its premiere? I just checked Asianwiki and it still shows 2020. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1