Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Oh! JJH you mentioned was Ji Jin Hee? I thought it was Ju Ji Hoon

I knew about Cho Seung Woo and Bae Dona but I thought JJH was Ju Ji Hoon too. :lol:

But I like both Ji Jin Hee and Ju Ji Hoon. Of course Cho Seung Woo and Bae Do na.

+2

• Like 6
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Chingu, you can always find me whenever CSW/BD/JJH stars in any drama

So we couldmeet in their upcoming dramas threads as well. I will watch Sea of Silence (Bae Do Na), Undercover (Ji Jin Hee) and Sisyphus: The Myth (Jo Seung Woo). But I am not sure if I will comment in all three. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, larus said:

So we couldmeet in their upcoming dramas threads as well. I will watch Sea of Silence (Bae Do Na), Undercover (Ji Jin Hee) and Sisyphus: The Myth (Jo Seung Woo). But I am not sure if I will comment in all three.

I still can't believe you have dropped 2 dramas in the last month?!?!?

Especially since you even finished Chef Moon! :joy:

How bad were the ones you dropped then?

Think Which One GIF by Nick Jonas

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, larus said:

We will surely meet. Even I am not sure whether I will comment. Okay yeah I will atleast comment once. Hehe :D:D

+2

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did anyone here watch Nobody Knows or SKY Castle? The actress Kim Seo Hyung is stunning for her age:

I did. Both of them. She was awesome. 

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Only thing I really not liked about her in Stranger 1 was her hair style.

To be honest I noticed CSW and BD in Stranger 1. I almost didn't watch the series but the poster was cool. :joy:

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Did anyone here watch Nobody Knows or SKY Castle? The actress Kim Seo Hyung is stunning for her age:

Look how especially beautiful she is in Empress Ki in this scene:

+2

She is among the best veteran actresses out there. Other one who I like is Kim Sun A 

P0ADganWmY_SU0obP1eGXmmHOMKJVsHRLIC7iC6q

For unknown reasons, I always get confused between them :loolz:

Still need to watch Kim Seo Hyung's Sky Castle and Nobody Knows

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

28 minutes ago, larus said:

You might be seeing me too, I am waiting for those dramas too, especially Undercover of Ji Jin Hee :wow1:

6 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Seems like our likes are similar. She was so good in Lady in Dignity and Children of Nobody 

+2

Yup our likes seem to be similar. But let me tell you a small secret. There is hardly any actress out there who I don't like, I like almost all of them, love a few of them, which are still large in numbers :loolz:

Kim Seo Hyung and Kim Sun A come in the Love category for me :fullofhearts:

@partyon Noona just saw on Asianwiki that Ji Chang Wook will be doing another drama with Kim Ji Won named "City Couple's Way of Love: My Lovely Camera Thief", of course this the literal translation of Korean name to aired on Kakao TV (never heard of it), slotted for the second half of 2020, which we already are in, so it might come within a couple of months. 

+2

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

46 minutes ago, partyon said:

I still can't believe you have dropped 2 dramas in the last month?!?!?

Especially since you even finished Chef Moon! :joy:

How bad were the ones you dropped then?

If Chef Moon and Rugal were airing right now i would have drop them too. Without looking back. :D  I am busy right now I I can`t afford to lose time.

I dropped Men are Men because I got very annoyed with the writing. Rom coms are not my favorite genre and I need to have something to like to continue watching. I was annoyed with Chef Moon too but at least the romance was cute and simple. But I fast-forward a lot (which I don`t usual do). 

Lies after Lies is a good drama for its genre. Maybe people love it. But makjang is not my favorite at all. I prefer to watch another drama than struggling to like something that it is not my taste.

I can watch two times an episode of Stranger 2 and I don`t feel a minute of boredom. I enjoyed good dialogue in kdramas no matter of how much it is. But the moment I watch unrealistic behavior or over the top scenes/stories I start to look at the watch. Not a good sign. I can watch makjang. I know that every drama/ melodrama has makjang elements but the story has to interest me.

I still have a very high rate of dramas that I watch vs dramas I dropped. Perhaps now I have 94% than 95%? :w00t:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Just now, larus said:

If Chef Moon and Rugal were airing right now i would have drop them too. Without looking back. :D  I am busy right now I I can`t afford to lose time.

I dropped Men are Men because I got very annoyed with the writing. Rom coms are not my favorite genre and I need to have something to like to continue watching. I was annoyed with Chef Moon too but at least the romance was cute and simple. But I fast-forward a lot (which I don`t usual do). 

Lies after Lies is a good drama for its genre. Maybe people love it. But makjang is not my favorite at all. I prefer to watch another drama than struggling to like something that it is not my taste.

I can watch two times an episode of Stranger 2 and I don`t feel a minute of boredom. I enjoyed good dialogue in kdramas no matter of how much it is. But the moment I watch unrealistic behavior or over the top scenes/stories I start to look at the watch. Not a good sign. I can watch makjang. I know that every drama/ melodrama has makjang elements but the story has to interest me.

I still have a very high rate of dramas that I watch vs dramas I dropped. Perhaps now I have 94% than 95%? :w00t:

+2

So Chef Moon was not that good, good thing I decided not watch it :wow1:.

I was seriously was considering watching it because Go Won hee, didn't watch her Perfume too, don't know about its reviews though. 

You are right about Stranger 2, even I can watch and have watched some of its episodes twice and didn't even feel the need to fast forward. Lies of Lies is good so far, not much Makjang till now, but well we all know it will sky rocket in the coming episodes, Alice has been sci-fi, but good. But among all these the most realistic one is Stranger 2 with the portrayal of some really original reactions and behavior. 

As for the rate of dramas watched vs dropped, even I think mine is above 90% and even similar to your 94-95% mark. :piggydance:

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Seems like our likes are similar. She was so good in Lady in Dignity and Children of Nobody 

I did not watch her in Lady in Dignity but I did watch Children of Nobody. It is one of my favorite dramas from that year. I watched Kim Sun ah in  Should We Kiss First, City Hall and Secret Boutique.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, larus said:

But makjang is not my favorite at all. I prefer to watch another drama than struggling to like something that it is not my taste.

Seems like we are a match as well. I have parked Alice after watching 2 episodes, but I highly doubt the writer can handle the concepts and give a scientific explanation of things. If a drama is tagged as Scifi, i need scientific answers.

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Seems like we are a match as well. I have parked Alice after watching 2 episodes, but I highly doubt the writer can handle the concepts and give a scientific explanation of things. If a drama is tagged as Scifi, i need scientific answers.

+2

So far the writer has been good with the scientific explanations in Alice, and that has been one of the main reasons for me watching it so far. 

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

14 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

So Chef Moon was not that good, good thing I decided not watch it 

Eric was credible as chef, he and Go Won Hee made a good couple on screen but the plot was lacking and they created an unidimensional villain just to blame him on everything. I have a word. If the writer can`t create a good villain/ antagonists, she/ he is not that good of the writer.

I did not like it but perhaps other people have other opinion.

I was seriously was considering watching it because Go Won hee, didn't watch her Perfume too, don't know about its reviews though. 

I liked Perfume. You did not watch it or you dropped it?

• Like 6
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, larus said:

Eric was credible as chef, he and Go Won Hee made a good couple on screen but the plot was lacking and they created an unidimensional villain just to blame him on everything. I have a word. If the writer can`t create a good villain/ antagonists, she/ he is not that good of the writer.

I did not like it but perhaps other people have other opinion.

+2

You are right about the antagonist part. We have seen many dramas being ruined just because of they had weak or badly written antagonists. I think while writing about them, extra care is needed. You don't need reasons to be a good buy, but sometimes really valid reasons are required for a person to turn evil, not just becomes evil out of nowhere. 

+2

• Like 7

So far the writer has been good with the scientific explanations in Alice, and that has been one of the main reasons for me watching it so far. 

I am still not over DARK (a german series). And everytime I see Jin gyeom, I compare him with Shimok. I will resume it after SF2 ends. Oh it is ending :bawling:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, larus said:

I liked Perfume. You did not watch it or you dropped it?

No I didn't get to watch it, was watching a lot of dramas when it aired. But if you tell me more about it, I might go for it sometime soon, because I actually found the plot interesting.

1 minute ago, pompyavi said:

I am still not over DARK (a german series). And everytime I see Jin gyeom, I compare him with Shimok. I will resume it after SF2 ends. Oh it is ending :bawling:

I really feel like there will be a third season, I don't see any of it getting solved in 4 episodes, given the pace of drama, and I see SDJ dead, I hope he isn't, but I can't help but think that this is his end.

+2

• Like 5