Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, pompyavi said:

. I will resume it after SF2 ends. Oh it is ending 

I want to see the resolution but I am still not ready to say goodbye to this series. I want Season 3. I usual don`t want to see a seasonal series in kdrama but I like this format: a totally different case with new and old characters. Of course Shi Mok and Yeo jin as the main leads. I love this writer. I like her plot, the dialogues, the characters. 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, larus said:

I want to see the resolution but I am still not ready to say goodbye to this series. I want Season 3. I usual don`t want to see a seasonal series in kdrama but I like this format: a totally different case with new and old characters. Of course Shi Mok and Yeo jin as the main leads. I love this writer. I like her plot, the dialogues, the characters. 

Praying to drama gods that whatever CSW said in baeksang awards that he wants to do till S5 comes true.. :grin:

+2

• Like 6
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, larus said:

+2

Yup I also can't wait for the third season of it. But as you said, it wouldn't be same without SM and YJ, and the others, so I really liked that they managed to keep most of the old cast. I am also liking this work by the writer, I think she also wrote "Life", which is high in my watchlist, but don't know when I'll be watching it. 

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

No I didn't get to watch it, was watching a lot of dramas when it aired. But if you tell me more about it, I might go for it sometime soon, because I actually found the plot interesting.

It was a good fantasy romantic comedy. I is a comedy but I like how the drama touched sensible issues as low esteem, how society looks down on overweight people too. It was funny and had a nice story. I say give it a try.

I was pleasantly susprised that this newbie writer did good with her debut drama.

• Like 7

I am watching Zombie Detective and it's actually super funny. It's really a mix of different genres - can't really explain it. The cinematography is awesome ! Please take note all other k-drama directors.

Also, there are countless cameos by famous comedians. :D

Oppa's fashion choices :D

34086_25025_2221.jpg

Oppa applying BB cream to hide the fact that he's a zombie :D

fa703f7a-b1a9-4eeb-a5fe-6f7f56e9d0ef.jpg

Look at how long his fingers are :love:

@Sleepy Owl The cinematography actually reminds me a bit of anime.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

18 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I think she also wrote "Life", which is high in my watchlist, but don't know when I'll be watching it. 

Yes, she wrote Life too. You will recognize the same style. I liked the drama as well.

I will watch all her dramas. I am curious what she will write after Stranger series.

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

I am watching Zombie Detective and it's actually super funny. It's really a mix of different genres - can't really explain it. The cinematography is awesome ! Please take note all other k-drama directors.

I told you it is a comedy. :w00t: It is good that audience don`t take too serious the zombie thing. It is tolerable for me to watch if that is the case but I will pass.

Give us funny gifs/pictures from time to time.

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl The cinematography actually reminds me a bit of anime.

Noona, I am actually considering watching its first episode tonight, will think about it tonight, since even 18 Again starts tonight. :rubchin:

18 minutes ago, larus said:

Yes, she wrote Life too. You will recognize the same style. I liked the drama as well.

I will watch all her dramas. I am curious what she will write after Stranger series.

I told you it is a comedy. :w00t: It is good that audience don`t take too serious the zombie thing. It is tolerable for me to watch if that is the case but I will pass.

Give us funny gifs/pictures from time to time.

Yeah I need to watch that drama as well, even I want to see how Stranger series will be concluding. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

LMAO

So guess who the rival detective in Zombie Detective is? :joy:

Yup, it's this guy (Tae Hang Ho):

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToRbQs5CNfV54waw1XL67

He and Choi Jin Hyuk played the same guy in The Last Empress. Originally he looked like that but then he started training, lost a lot of weight and looked like oppa. :joy:

In Zombie Detective he says about oppa: "If I would lose some weight, I would look exactly like him!"

i see what you did there bill hader GIF

What makes it even funnier is that his character's name is Lee Sung Rok.  Shin Sung Rok played the 2nd ML in TLE. :joy:

I just can't with all these TLE innuendos.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

LMAO

So guess who the rival detective in Zombie Detective is? :joy:

Yup, it's this guy (Tae Hang Ho):

He and Choi Jin Hyuk played the same guy in The Last Empress. Originally he looked like that but then he started training, lost a lot of weight and looked like oppa. :joy:

In Zombie Detective he says about oppa: "If I would lose some weight, I would look exactly like him!"

What makes it even funnier is that his character's name is Lee Sung Rok.  Shin Sung Rok played the 2nd ML in TLE. :joy:

I just can't with all these TLE innuendos.

+2

Noona, this all is encouraging me to watch it this night :loolz:

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

@partyon prefers babies.....

barney stinson tru GIF

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Noona, this all is encouraging me to watch it this night

It's really funny in a weird way. Like it's true when they said that it's a weird mix of genres.

It's keeping me entertained so far. :joy: I think 12 episodes is enough for this type of drama though.

This is the Na Wang Sik transformation in TLE:

482d7ba3bf418bba20dae034c6cf3183.jpg

Yes, it was very believable....

Nbc Eye Roll GIF by Will & Grace

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

That was a good quote/ remark. :w00t: How can the writer would have missed the oportunity to connect their character? A good inside joke for those who knows their story.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2