Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

16 minutes ago, H0ney said:

The ending: that nun back to the nunnery and confessing her sin. And that pastor was the one  who listening to her in the confessing room. They both cry. That nun crying when confess and that pastor crying too. 

Before confessing scene that nun leave the nunnery and all nuns mad to that pastor hahaha. The movie based on the truth story.

So wait, did they end up together or not? I'm confused :D

33 minutes ago, Fangirl22 said:

Hi, Can I join this thread?? Discussions here are so interesting

Of course, welcome @Fangirl22 ! :kiss_wink: You're team subtract.

We have a newcomer's questionnaire for everyone joining this thread. :joy: Please answer when you have time.

1) Who is your favorite oppa?

2) Do you like abs? (Disregard this question if you are under 18....)

3) Are you located in Asia?

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

11 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

hen the NIS' top hacker's lappy can get hacked, what else do you think can happen? She got bullied by a stupid idol and didn't do anything.

She definitely was not a secret agent material but I still like her. But the other two... I enjoyed their action scenes.. Choi Kang Hee was very good in action scenes. I loved her "Royal Psycho"character. 

xbRe1f.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, H0ney said:

I am watching a funny movie now. About a pastor who sleep with a nun. But after sleeping together that nun crying.

I watched some movies about priests.

I still remember a very old movie The Thorn Birds with Richard Chamberlain and Rachel Ward. The recent movie that I watched with priests and nuns was Doubt with Meryl Streep. I good movie also with an incisive script  and powerful performences.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, larus said:

She definitely was not a secret agent material but I still like her. But the other two... I enjoyed their action scenes.. Choi Kang Hee was very good in action scenes. I loved her "Royal Psycho"character. 

Action scenes were actually good. I liked Yu In Young's acting the drama. Got to see her doing a good role for a change, was tired of seeing her doing negative roles and so was the case with Lee Sang Yeob, last saw him in When You were Sleeping, so it was actually good to see this in a positive role and above all ML role. 

PS: Good Morning everyone :waves:

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, larus said:

I watched some movies about priests.

I still remember a very old movie The Thorn Birds with Richard Chamberlain and Rachel Ward. The recent movie that I watched with priests and nuns was Doubt with Meryl Streep. I good movie also with an incisive script  and powerful performences.

Both good movies. Haven't seen The Thorn Birds in ages, but I just watched Doubt a few years ago.

Remember even reading the book (Thorn Birds).

5152f232925ba5c3b14475695a0e94d4.jpg

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

That's my favorite awkward yet hilarious scene from Good Casting. :D

It is my favorite scene too. :D

Thanks to your link at Koalasplayground (I haven`t read it in a while) I found out that the makjang writer Im Sung Han is coming back. She wrote that famous crazy makjang drama Princess Aurora. I did not watch it but I read about the behind the scene situation (who turned makjang itself) in Dramabeans article. She left the dramaland with a bang. I hope she got a rest and she is more mentally ballanced now.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2