Add and Subtract Game

Admin

By the way @partyon Noona, @Jillia don't you think that time is really going fast in Empress Ki? I mean we see Toghon Temur sleep with lady Park and some days later we see Danashiri knowing about it and gathering maids to check who slept. Suddenly we see her feeling sick. Now how long does it take for a lady to have those pregnancy indications? 

I know it is not important, but I am getting confused with overall timeline. How long has it been like that. We see so much happening in palace, well because yeah name is "Empress Ki", but we very less of the battlefield where Wang Yoo is (which I am thankful for, it is boring), but they kinda show it "Meanwhile in the battlefield" type of thing, and very less development would have happened there or we'd just see the continuation of the scene they cut few minutes ago

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

The timeline in Empress Ki is pretty messed. I really have no feeling how much time really passes inbetween all the event.

Yeah, somethings don't really match up, if you try to understand the timeline. 

18 minutes ago, H0ney said:

and suddenly black out in here. I hate dark :weary:

Yeah sometimes black outs are bad, but I really do love darkness :approves:.

On the other hand many may find it odd, but I don't really like sunshine. Love rainy or cloudy days more. And if it is snowy, much better :fullofhearts:

+2

• Like 2

Just now, Jillia said:

Soon it's Monday... and I get RoY and Do You Like Brahms? episodes!

I'd never be happy for Monday coming, even if my favorite dramas come that day :isannoyed:.

Only Monday that makes me happy is the one on which it is day off for some reasons :fullofhearts:.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Monday is always the most difficult day of the week, just like Friday. :D

For me Fridays are good actually. When you are done with work, you can sleep as much and then pull an all nighter doing whatever you like. Watch kdrama, movies, do gaming. That is something only you can on Friday and Saturday nights. :piggydance:

Sunday is good, but then again I sleep late, but have that thought worrying me that I need to wake up early. 

By the way, did you catch up Empress Ki? 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1