Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Do you already have your school bag packed? :kiss_wink:

yep i got all my binders/notebooks in my locker already. i usually pack my bag like 2 weeks before school same with my outfit i pick it out really early. :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, mirmz said:

yep i got all my binders/notebooks in my locker already. i usually pack my bag like 2 weeks before school same with my outfit i pick it out really early. :D

Sounds great lil sis! :kiss_wink:

Remember to go to bed early today so you're well rested tomorrow! :kiss_wink:

When people ask you what you did during your summer break, are you going to mention Soompi's Add-Subtract battle? :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Sounds great lil sis! :kiss_wink:

Remember to go to bed early today so you're well rested tomorrow! :kiss_wink:

When people ask you what you did during your summer break, are you going to mention Soompi's Add-Subtract battle? :joy:

eeehhhhh probably not i dont really want people from real life on my computer screen cuz i kind of use it to get away from people. XD

and ya im gonna go to bed at like 9:15 so i get a good rest. ^^

• Like 4
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, mirmz said:

eeehhhhh probably not i dont really want people from real life on my computer screen cuz i kind of use it to get away from people. XD and ya im gonna go to bed at like 9:15 so i get a good rest. ^^

I don't blame you. I wouldn't mention the add-subtract battle to my work colleagues either.... haha :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

34 minutes ago, partyon said:

I don't blame you. I wouldn't mention the add-subtract battle to my work colleagues either.... haha :joy:

yeah they would either think that i spend too much time on the internet (which i do) or that im just an antisocial weirdo who only communicates with people online (which i kinda am) lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, partyon said:

@mirmz I know you're not into rap, but do you like Eminem?

errm not really 

the genres i like are mostly just rock, punk rock, whatever genre linkin park is, and vocaloid.

i mean i guess rap isnt bad since there is rap in linkin park and i like that but idk.

:idk:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Berou said:

@partyon you really like his oldies oldies :sweatingbullets:

I used to listen to him all the time when he became famous!

@larus Do you not like his newer production?

@mirmz I like all types of music! :kiss_wink: Rap, hip hop, pop, rock, dance, classical music, jazz, even kpop...

EDIT:  The only music I dislike is the background music in Empress Ki... @Jillia @Lmangla :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

8 minutes ago, Jillia said:

For me I like what I like. :D It's always so difficult to say I like this artist or that artist. If I hear a song and I love it and it's from a genre I never or rarely listened to before I love it! It's always nice to explore my own taste in music and to find out I like a genre.

For a while I was listening to Khruangbin only. They're a pretty chill band but I LOVE them!

Haven't heard about the band before, thanks for posting ! :kiss_wink:

The name of the song Texas Sun made me think of a song I used to like back in the days by a band called Texas. The Song was called Summer Son.... Anyone ever heard it?

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... I generally pay more attention to background music than songs @partyon; I generally like the whole melodramatic moods that you find in some of these kdramas...

one of my favs is hans zimmer

Hans Zimmer is gold!!!!!!!!!!!! He is unbelievably talented in creating certain moods.

I just love his soundtracks for Inception and Interstellar! :kiss_wink:

@Berou You insinuating that @larus and I are old.... ? :joy:

• Like 5
  • Love 1