Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes . Sad but I think it’s good the plot is moving 

@bairama @thanie Beautiful Love Wonderful Life . ( genre - family weekend drama , Romance ,comedy) 

yes something refreshing in a sense i guess :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@Ameera Ali, please can you teach me how to make gif from Netflix? Is there an app for it? Netflix doesn't even allow to take a screenshot of their shows :grimace:

+2

yeah Netflix don’t allowed it for years , I use free website to screenshot & make the gifs , or watch TVN live & record it .  then I use any free gif maker  around to make the gifs 

@Sejabin:joy: no one can make gif from Netflix  because the copyright they stop screenshot to stop other websites steal  their video but crazy thing they partnership with other network you can screenshot from we could record from easily  :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • Insightful 5

1 hour ago, thanie said:
2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@Sejabin, you said that you're a civil servant, therefore, work longevity is not an issue to you :D. Just make sure that there is no one from "higher authorities" read this comment :ph34r:, you'll be dead :lol:. Hahaha... In our office, soc-med sites and video streaming sites are blocked so I get access to Soompi by using my phone and my own internet. No one knows my secret, ever!

lols.....i use my office internet to log into soc-med ;) 

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Wait! You drag me into watching and all, and then you don't watch???

It's not as bad as you might think. Fortunately, the JW and JH scenes are actually pretty entertaining. Plus, JW going all out to win SA over is rather charming. And, it's good that CA finally know the truth of who JH is. I think CA is stronger than everyone thinks, but it's hard to predict which way the story will go.

Also a serious development is SW asking CA to help him look into the hit and run that he was framed for since that is when his life started going wrong. CA went to ask the judge to help SW, but the judge did not react very well.

Plus, I was happy to get my fix at CLoY! That man, seriously! But, I think I read on the thread that there might be another week jump for Lunar New Year. So, many skipped weeks for this drama....

dont worry im not abandoning the ship im still there for JH & CA hehehe.....

just that i got my attention hook into 'Under the Power' lols :P 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

:mrgreen: yes agree.. that is the utility of big bandwith for office internet hua ha ha ha. 

Or yeah welll.. sometimes we use it for chatting if we are too lazy to go to other room to talk to our friends. We can chat lol. Actually I want to chat my bosses to if they called me so no need for me to walk to their rooms. It makes me sweat. Chatting is easier :relieved:

+2 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Ok this is the best. Tvn has compiled all the times when captain Ri was jealous and pouting. This is everything. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

@bedifferent happy new year dear . I am glad you had a lovely trip . I love the places you mentioned. The only one I hv not been to is Phu Quc , will  definitely go . But gal , best Hainanese Chicken rice is here in Kuala Lumpur - this is what we always tell all the Singaporeans ( ahem ) when they claim theirs is the best  . BTW , I am Hainanese and grandparents had a chicken rice shop . So the secret to good chicken rice is in how they need to dry fry the rice with garlic & ginger  , before boiling It with the stock that was used to boil the chicken. Then add some margerine or butter ( but most shops don’t do this ) . 

I am watching Diary of a Prosecutor. Love it . Come join us on the thread ! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

4 hours ago, bedifferent said:

Jang Hyuk is good at thriller, still remember his Voice

I am more on, how the hair changes his style. Hahahahah HI~ 

I was reading your username and i always read it as bed-ifferent...:sweatingbullets:A minute ago I realised it was Be-different :sweatingbullets:A bit late. It same goes as @triplem For the longest time i thought it was Tri-plem until i realised it was triple-m. @angelangie too.... Ange-langie :sweatingbullets:. @cenching too..when i read it out, I find myself saying "Can-ching" I have to correct myself every time :sweatingbullets:

AH NAMES

+2

• LOL 8

6 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I hate this guy :weary:

@Sejabin, have you been to this kind of steamy situation? I'm curious. PM :naughty:

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwWPJdcWZ5tRdLhfMwqyI

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

lols.....i use my office internet to log into socmeds 

We used to have full internet access. After having several issues with efficiency and productivity of employees, Top Management decided to block :joy:

36 minutes ago, triplem said:

But gal , best Hainanese Chicken rice is here in Kuala Lumpur - this is what we always tell all the Singaporeans ( ahem ) when they claim theirs is the best  . BTW , I am Hainanese and grandparents had a chicken rice shop . So the secret to good chicken rice is in how they need to dry fry the rice with garlic & ginger  , before boiling It with the stock that was used to boil the chicken. Then add some margerine or butter ( but most shops don’t do this ) . 

This made me suddenly hungry. Care to share with us the the recipe and the procedure on how to do it???? 

+2

• LOL 4

12 minutes ago, thanie said:

+2

Hmm I don’t hv any proper measurements , as my mum / grandma etc go by their experience. But this site is pretty accurate in terms of what they do. 
I am not much of a cook , sad to say.  Eating is my strength :lol:

https://steamykitchen.com/5068-hainanese-chicken-rice.html

@Sushimi why you butchering my name ? :naughty:

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, triplem said:

why you butchering my name ? :naughty:

I meannnn..my brain first instinct is to process it into tri-plem:joy: I can't help it!

Sometime i even say my name wrong. Tushi :joy:

+2

• LOL 4

39 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I am more on, how the hair changes his style. Hahahahah HI~ 

I was reading your username and i always read it as bed-ifferent...:sweatingbullets:A minute ago I realised it was Be-different :sweatingbullets:A bit late. It same goes as @triplem For the longest time i thought it was Tri-plem until i realised it was triple-m. @angelangie too.... Ange-langie :sweatingbullets:. @cenching too..when i read it out, I find myself saying "Can-ching" I have to correct myself every time :sweatingbullets:

AH NAMES

+2

wrong....mine is angel-angie

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

+2

Didn't know u also a cooker @triplem? You're quite multi talented aside than oppa watcher :joy:

I think my oppa watching talent far surpasses my cooking abilities. I won’t dare feed anyone my food . :lol:.

• LOL 3

@Dhakra have you watch the variety show called queendom? I swear park Bom’ s comeback is so good. Her voice is just wow.

+2

• Like 3

@Lawyerh Romance? You serious? You try to sell me a romantic drama? :D 

@bedifferent Sounds you had a hell of a ride. I still haven't finished The Witcher yet and don't know if I will. The storytelling really is confusing and after the Yennefer wind nude scene and everything, boy, the drama really lost me somehow. 

So I should really watch SF is what you want to tell me :D

@SushimiI did watch Queendom. Park Bom is a good singer, but she changed so dramatically that I can't take her serious anymore. Such a waste. 

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@bedifferent Sounds you had a hell of a ride. I still haven't finished The Witcher yet and don't know if I will. The storytelling really is confusing and after the Yennefer wind nude scene and everything, boy, the drama really lost me somehow. 

Till which ep you watched? It's confusing as hell at the beginning, but everything comes together at the end. I think once you are in 6th ep, things really starts making sense. And Yennefer's nude scene is bothering you? C'mon you are kidding me, right? You inhaled all the seasons of GoT with such passion. I believe Witcher has much less explicit scenes than GoT. I couldn't understand what Yennefer's deal was until much later. She was so badass in the last ep. 

Yeah so I think you should give it another try!!! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cenching said:

I am sure CLOY thread is choked full with images and gifs #StaresAccusinglyAt @Ameera Ali. I can barely load a page....:crazy:

guilty :joy:

can’t find post for me without gif:mrgreen:

+2

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1