Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon thanks for tagging me for the BTS poll...but...don’t shoot me...I am an EXO-L.  And a very lame one at that :lol:.  I only like some of their songs.  And I don’t bother trying to promote them in any shape or form.  Does that make me a bad fan?  I just like Do KyungSoo.  Every mama’s favourite son.  I like the tone of his voice and his upright personality.  It’s just mellow and easy listening.   Anyway the least I could do to prove my EXO allegiance is to abstain from doing anything Army related?  :lol:  Not that it would matter much in the big scheme of things.  They are so big that “world wide domination” is probably something only they can lay claim to?

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

The main difference between Floorball and Hockey is that the Floorball is a ballgame-team sport and Hockey is a family of team sports.

Floorball is a type of floor hockey with five players and a goalkeeper in each team. Men and women play indoors with 96–115.5 cm-long (37.8–45.5 in) sticks and a 22–23 cm-circumference (8.7–9.1 in) plastic ball with holes. Matches are played in three twenty-minute periods. Floorball was included in the World Games for the first time in 2017 in Wroclaw, Poland. Sweden were the first World Games gold medal winners.

The sport is organized internationally by the International Floorball Federation (IFF). Events include an annual Euro Floorball Cup for club teams and the biennial World Floorball Championships with separate divisions for men and women. While the IFF contains 58 members, Norway, the Czech Republic, Finland, Sweden, and Switzerland have consistently placed 1st, 2nd, or 3rd at the World Floorball Championships.

Hockey

Hockey is a sport in which two teams play against each other by trying to manoeuvre a ball or a puck into the opponent's goal using a hockey stick. There are many types of hockey such as bandy, field hockey, and ice hockey.

In most of the world, hockey refers to field hockey, while in Canada, the United States, Finland, Sweden, Latvia, the Czech Republic and Slovakia, hockey usually refers to ice hockey.

@Sleepy Owl hope that helped to see the difference. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

How are you? School is tomorrow for you! Any music you're listening to right now preparing yourself? :D

no im not listening to music rn :(

but i am watching yt vids, and eating a bagel w veggie cream cheese! :P

• Like 5

Hi everyone, how have you been? I am working pretty much most days back at the office now so I won't keep up as much anymore. Hope everyone is taking care and staying safe, wherever you are.

@partyon Thanks for the tags! I will pass on the sageuks, it's not my thing. But I just voted for BTS. That song has been very much on repeat for me this weekend. :D 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

14 minutes ago, joccu said:

yeah I have watched it. It so so amazing. I remember watching the episode and laughing so hard when I saw Ellen. Alex was my favorite in that season.

Me too. I was rooting for Alex because he was a ballet dancer and I was so sad when he had the injury. But I really liked all the contestants. I enjoyed everyone even if I have a soft spot for someone. :D

I heard that a ballet dancer won the next season.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Hi everyone, how have you been? I am working pretty much most days back at the office now so I won't keep up as much anymore. Hope everyone is taking care and staying safe, wherever you are.

Nice to see you again here. Stay safe as well. :hooray:

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

That's so cute! How do you find these? :lol: Perfect for the funny sports memes by

Yes, I should put some meme about floorball there. Next week it will be another theme.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hi everyone :Pandabulous:

By the way @larus, dunno if you watched/played cricket, it is pretty good game (BUT VERY LONG, ESPECIALLY THE TEST CRICKET) :fear:, but interesting. Having played it since childhood, we still used to plan cricket matches before the outbreak of this disease.

EDIT: When the outbreak comes into control, I'd definitely go for the floorball too. Seemed to be an interesting game to me.

Profile-picture-vs-full-image-meme-753.p

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1