Quantcast
Jump to content
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

Chocolate is addictive ( both the food & drama )   . I caught one & a half eps just now ... i liked it 

 

610

  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I have a feeling you like to watch human psychology, and the dark side of human nature, right?? :) 

 

I used to be like that in the past because of my study of literature, where we used to analyze characters, but now, somehow, it seems a bit exhausting.

am not sure how to describe what I like to watch. basically I have ajummah tastes -- neither serious, neither fluff but somewhere in the middle. hahahaha...

 

as for wanna taste and glorious revenge -- I am actually enjoying both as I can't take either of them very seriously. so it is good time pass for me.

608

Edited by Lmangla
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So today's CLOY ep was the same length as the Hallmark movie I'm watching now. 1 hour 30 min. I mean I'm not complaining. I can watch hyun bin for a very long time without getting bored. Just an observation. LOL. 

 

-2

  • Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thanie said:

You bet I will... You're too hyper about this drama and I have this feeling that I will love it also. It's been a while since I watched mushy, mellow, love story. I'm more on killings and gory dramas these days. I need something like CLOY and this Chocolate if I want to keep my sanity intact... 

Are you Okaaaaaaaaaaay? Hugssssss and Kisses to you, @Sushimi

 

@Sejabin, sounds like you had a good time teasing your lil bro and his date. Hahahahahaha ... Next time, give them a room. We just arrived from the province, a place that is way, way off the grid, no internet connection but with electricity.

 

Refraining myself from hopping on to CLOY's thread to avoid spoiler...

 

+2

 

 

 

Hahaha I already give them that room. LOL

I am busy with a baby and they both already mature wkwwkwk.. 

and yes it was fun. The movie was fun too. ‘Playing with the fire” is a fun family movie xixixixi. 

 

+2

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awww @Lmangla This was a really nice movie. I kept thinking of @USAFarmgirl for some reason. Hahahaha. All those animals and ranch, it was very pleasant to watch. Thanks for suggesting this one to me. 

 

-2

  • Like 6
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to say that I'm actually not super into movies that are just romance, even though I keep rooting for the romance in kdramas. Hey, I never said I was consistent. :lol:

 

All that I can say is Hyun Bin.... :wub::wub:  Though, not sure when I'm watching CLoY whether it's his character Jeong Hyuk that I like or just that I like HB. I kind of consider that to be a tiny fail of the drama though that the story is not engaging me to the point that I lose awareness of the actors and just focus on the characters.

 

I think that is where BLWL has a small edge on me in terms of my interest. Jin Woo, Joon Hwi, and Cheong Ah are all just those characters, and I have to admit that I've been sucked in. 

 

608

  • Like 2
  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, stroppyse said:

All that I can say is Hyun Bin.... :wub::wub:  Though, not sure when I'm watching CLoY whether it's his character Jeong Hyuk that I like or just that I like HB

I feel you, @stroppyse :lol:. I'm not sure either which one I like:  Him as HB or as a drama character. I have known him first in MOA as CEO Jin Woo :wub:. My reaction during that time was, "So, this the Hyun Bin everyone is raving about!!! How come I only met you now? I shouldn't have wasted my time fanning over other Korean actors when there's All-in-one HB!" Seriously, the reason I watched MOA last year was my bae, Park Shin Hye but I ended up falling in love with HB. His dimple stole the show :joy: And his VOICE, it was alike a lullaby to my ears... I could listen to it forever! 

 

Him as RJH in CLOY :heart: I looooove him even more. I think I should stop, I sounded like an obsessed fan already :grimace:

PS: I've been sucked in too ... sucked into his tornado of manliness and crash landed into his heart. Ayeeeeeh! 

 

610

  • Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@thanie i'm okay :) 

 

Sushimi , Sugar, sushilicious. Their current mood

giphy.gif

 

Add all together an put them in a class:

tenor.gif

 

+2

 

 

  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

think that is where BLWL has a small edge on me in terms of my interest. Jin Woo, Joon Hwi, and Cheong Ah are all just those characters, and I have to admit that I've been sucked i

Same here . It’s my current drama crack , has been since CA & JH met on that train . KJY really impressed me with all his emotional scenes .  JW - OMS plays him with such charm , that I can’t help but forgive him :D

 

@angelangie hv you seen this week’s yet ? Big development!

610

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, triplem said:

Same here . It’s my current drama crack , has been since CA & JH met on that train . KJY really impressed me with all his emotional scenes .  JW - OMS plays him with such charm , that I can’t help but forgive him :D

 

@angelangie hv you seen this week’s yet ? Big development!

610

 

-2

 

saw some clips.....dont have the heart to check in ><" i know CA find out that JH is the elder brother right?

  • Like 4
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bairama said:

what is BLWL???

 

606

I seconded. What's BLWL? :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

 

-2

 

saw some clips.....dont have the heart to check in ><" i know CA find out that JH is the elder brother right?

Yes . Sad but I think it’s good the plot is moving 

@bairama @thanie Beautiful Love Wonderful Life . ( genre - family weekend drama , Romance ,comedy) 


610

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, thanie said:

I feel you, @stroppyse :lol:. I'm not sure either which one I like:  Him as HB or as a drama character. I have known him first in MOA as CEO Jin Woo :wub:. My reaction during that time was, "So, this the Hyun Bin everyone is raving about!!! How come I only met you now? I shouldn't have wasted my time fanning over other Korean actors when there's All-in-one HB!" Seriously, the reason I watched MOA last year was my bae, Park Shin Hye but I ended up falling in love with HB. His dimple stole the show :joy: And his VOICE, it was alike a lullaby to my ears... I could listen to it forever! 

 

Him as RJH in CLOY :heart: I looooove him even more. I think I should stop, I sounded like an obsessed fan already :grimace:

PS: I've been sucked it too ... sucked into his tornado of manliness and crash landed into his heart. Ayeeeeeh! 

 

610

 

:joy:

 

all girls women in here watch CLOY because of Hyun Bin. lol in here. in my office wkwkwkw. we are trying very hard everyday between this bad connection to be able to watch CLOY hahahaha. finally they will renew our contract with internet provider company :joy: 

the reason why wecome to work everyday is, tobe honest, watching kdramas :kiss_wink: HAHAHAHAHAha :mrgreen:

 

+2

 

I hate this guy :weary:

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwWPJdcWZ5tRdLhfMwqyI

 

 

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

we are trying very hard everyday between this bad connection to be able to watch CLOY hahahaha. finally they will renew our contract with internet provider company :joy: 

the reason why wecome to work everyday is, tobe honest, watching kdramas :kiss_wink:

@Sejabin, you said that you're a civil servant, therefore, work longevity is not an issue to you :D. Just make sure that there is no one from "higher authorities" read this comment :ph34r:, you'll be dead :lol:. Hahaha... In our office, soc-med sites and video streaming sites are blocked so I get access to Soompi by using my phone and my own internet. No one knows my secret, ever! They don't even have the slightest idea about my fanfirlings and rantings :joy:

Now that your internet connection is back, try to catch up with CLOY. I'm halfway through Ep. 7 that's why I'm deliberately avoiding any comments about the drama until I finish watching the whole Ep. 7 and 8.  I did not visit their thread either or I will be spoiled. But ...  but ... but ...... they kisssssssssssed! Oh ma ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhawd! :heart:

 

@Ameera Ali, please can you teach me how to make gif from Netflix? Is there an app for it? Netflix doesn't even allow to take a screenshot of their shows :grimace:

 

+2

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, thanie said:

@Sejabin, you said that you're a civil servant, therefore, work longevity is not an issue to you :D. Just make sure that there is no one from "higher authorities" read this comment :ph34r:, you'll be dead :lol:. Hahaha... In our office, soc-med sites are blocked so I get access to Soompi by using my phone and my own internet. No one knows my secret, ever! They don't even have the slightest idea about my fanfirlings and rantings :joy:

 

hahahaha.. aish... all my bosses know me since the 1st time I work in here that I am a kdrama watcher lol. my screenpict is Hong Jong Hyun pict. well, I am a dedicate worker WKWKWKKWWKWKWKWKWK btw they know about my fangirling plus my office mate dinni alief ocha ira all are kdrama fangirling wkwkwkw what can they do? everyday we only talk about kim jae wook or hyun bin or any kdrama actor and my boss said "so you all do not love Indonesian product? Indonesian guys? you all only talk about Korean actors everyday. we must to love Indonesian products." HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA .. aishhh.. 

 

6 minutes ago, thanie said:

Now that your internet connection is back, try to catch up with CLOY. I'm halfway through Ep. 7 that's why I'm deliberately avoiding any comments about the drama until I finish watching the whole Ep. 7 and 8.  I did not visit their thread either or I will be spoiled. But ...  but ... but ...... they kisssssssssssed! Oh ma ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhawd! :heart:

 

internet contract is in the process so we must to wait a bit more ^_* ..  I am thinking of watching kdramas from my handphone at home but if I am with my baby, I will be most of, taking care of him or playing with him because he does not like to be lonely. HAHAHAHAHA. and I suddenly forget all my kdramas :mrgreen:

 

6 minutes ago, thanie said:

 

@Ameera Ali, please can you teach me how to make gif from Netflix? Is there an app for it? Netflix doesn't even allow to take a screenshot of their shows :grimace:

 

+2

 

@Ameera Ali amia teach her please. xuxuxuxuxu :kiss_wink:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

-2

 

saw some clips.....dont have the heart to check in ><" i know CA find out that JH is the elder brother right?

 

Wait! You drag me into watching and all, and then you don't watch???

 

It's not as bad as you might think. Fortunately, the JW and JH scenes are actually pretty entertaining. Plus, JW going all out to win SA over is rather charming. And, it's good that CA finally know the truth of who JH is. I think CA is stronger than everyone thinks, but it's hard to predict which way the story will go.

 

Also a serious development is SW asking CA to help him look into the hit and run that he was framed for since that is when his life started going wrong. CA went to ask the judge to help SW, but the judge did not react very well.

 

Plus, I was happy to get my fix at CLoY! That man, seriously! But, I think I read on the thread that there might be another week jump for Lunar New Year. So, many skipped weeks for this drama....

 

618

  • Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nrllee Jang Hyuk is good at thriller, still remember his Voice... we should check it out.  There's a few more thrillers coming up prior, I can't remember names but they have good premises or cast.  @ktcjdrama thanks for the tag to Nobody Knows, Kim Seo Hyung is thumbs up.  Just have to find the time people!

 

@triplem @nrllee I am back from a whirlwind trip to Asia, counted 11 times was at airports, not mentioning connections.  I am jet lagged majorly, always sleepy, got back Friday.  I did finish The Witcher @Dhakra clunky storytelling and confusing but I finished it!  Also saw 3-4 episodes of Secret Forest on the plane, have to admit second watch was much more eye opening, I binged 10 episodes in a row on the first watch so did miss a lot.  Still good as ever. 

 

@kokodus @nrllee I watch RDK season 1, loved it for the cast, acting, and storylines.  It's hard to do medical dramas correctly, technical things, hard to get right, even harder to try to translate and correlate Korean medical terminology with English ones... haish :lol: what can I say, I get what they want to say and do.  You just have to turn a blind eye to things on screen, the details would annoy me if I don't.   Simple things like seeing an anesthesiologist wearing a cardigan inside an operating theater. LOL

 

I just watched E1-2 RDK season 2.  Admittedly, I always have a soft spot for LSK.  She's really pretty, I always root for the actress ever since Fairy (loved her in it).  Her cardiothoracic surgeon character is a total fantasy, no way would she be able to continue her residency in real life by bailing out on pts like that.  But she is too cute so I am giving her a pass.  Is my first time watching  Ahn Hyo Seop and find myself liking him a lot, his face is very similar to Nam Joo Hyuk so it brings me back to Fairy too :lol:  Boy can act.  Han Suk Kyu is always dignified and charismatic!  So far so good.  I'm quite shocked at the ratings.

 

@triplem I also picked up Diary of Prosecutor, only saw 2 episodes, like it so far.  Love Lee Sun-Kyun, he is always marvelous in ordinary man roles.  Since this is the work of the Age of Youth writer, I expect for it to be introspective and slice of life piece.  And it is proving to be a kettle full of comedy, humanity and reality... I don't quite know where it is going yet, I can guess, but I think for this drama, the journey to get to the destination is the whole point of the drama.   I think it will be good.  I was amazed with the movie Parasite ('tis the most recent time when I saw LSK).. highly recommended if you haven't watched.  Is watching Crashing Landing of Love for Hyun Bin, for the cast.

 

Love Ha Long Bay, the overnight cruise was excellent, we kayaked through the islands, went on foot and explored it a bit.  Da Nang's Marble Mountains and caves were amazing, the Buddhas and carved statues inside the mountains WOW.  Was least impressed with HCM city, too polluted and crowded.  Saw my life passed before my eyes in one occasion when I had to cross the roads with the bikes/cars. :lol:  Phu Quoc islands/beach were good, went to visit the fish sauce factories there.  Bangkok/Singapore foods were out of this world.  The best Hainan chicken was in a mall in Bangkok!  Ate most of the seafood and did not get sick once but I was careful with fresh vegetables.  I think I took all available transportation modes on this trip (plane, ferry, subways/skytrain, car, tuk tuk, etc... LOL) Went to Ayuthaya ~ glad I did.  Weather was perfect, had no rain the three weeks I was there, bearable heat.  Will def come back to this side of the world again.

 

Hello everyone, happy 2020.

 

-2

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...