Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

5 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

That's like buying tickets to an Ed Sheeran concert 

Don’t remind me.  My Son finally got tickets but I swear as soon as ticket sales were open, EVERY device (iPad, phones, desktops, laptops) in the house was on that ticketing website in the queue...and even then he missed out first round.  Ed had to add more concert nights because the first one sold out in minutes.  We finally got tickets on the 3rd night. :lol:  It was crazy.

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

4 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

That´s some really good editing!!. Those two should be in another drama again :mrgreen:

I AGREE! *Violently raising my hands* I need them in my life again! :bawling:

+2

• LOL 3

11 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

:joy: That's like buying tickets to an Ed Sheeran concert :joy: So what is the actual title of your topic ? I googled Environment Impact Assessment for you. Dunno if it helps. Happy you got what you wanted. 

Yes it was! the funny thing is that it was during another class. So we were sitting there with our phone, tablet and laptop counting down the seconds...and the teacher was standing there not knowing what was going on :joy:

The Assignment is this: she said that we are analysing the trend of climate awareness with the end goal of creating a strategy based on that trend for Swiss Re (a Reinsurance company based in Switzerland). 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

This (Leverage)Korean drama is based off a US version with the same name.  I haven’t watched it but it had a big cult following so there will be inevitable comparisons.

i see....i really didnt take note of it lols....all i know was 'Hey, it has the same name lols' :D 

1 hour ago, refuse2sink said:

I think if I put as much time exercising as I do watching K dramas and on this thread Soompi, I'd have lost at least 10 kg. :lol:

@angelangie you're so sweet and funny. 

lols almost everyone say im funny lols

• Like 3
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Yes it was! the funny thing is that it was during another class. So we were sitting there with our phone, tablet and laptop counting down the seconds...and the teacher was standing there not knowing what was going on :joy:

The Assignment is this: she said that we are analysing the trend of climate awareness with the end goal of creating a strategy based on that trend for Swiss Re (a Reinsurance company based in Switzerland). 

+2

I can imagine you all banging on the keys of your laptops as if you're playing Beethoven :joy:  Oic. So in order to stick to the topic, you all must know the Swiss Re Company or studying it now ? And hence the eurostats. When I googled Environment Impact Assessment, I found that useful cos it divided the topic into different relevant categories which makes division of group labour easier maybe. Also one can institute a strategy but whether it's implementable or the extent it's implementable is a whole different story. Like building castles in the air. CEOs and COOs call lousy strategies "bookshelf ideas"-works only in theory, not in practice 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

I can imagine you all banging on the keys of your laptops as if you're playing Beethoven :joy:  Oic. So in order to stick to the topic, you all must know the Swiss Re Company or studying it now ? And hence the eurostats. When I googled Environment Impact Assessment, I found that useful cos it divided the topic into different relevant categories which makes division of group labour easier maybe. Also one can institute a strategy but whether it's implementable or the extent it's implementable is a whole different story. Like building castles in the air. CEOs and COOs call lousy strategies "bookshelf ideas"-works only in theory, not in practice 

Yes we must know the company. We have already gathered some informations about them. I will check out that Enviroment Impact assessment and see if it´s something that we can use. 

To be honest I think that we are just stressing ourselves for nothing. I don´t really think that they are going to implement one of our strategies. I see it more as an exercise for us. 

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Just now, refuse2sink said:

@Sarang21 Always wanted to ask but keep forgetting. Who's the guy in your profile pic ? He's gorgeous !

@angelangie Did Penang get heavy rain ? Did you get home ok ?

I´m glad that you asked and yes he is really gorgeous! :love:

May I present you one of my many oppas :mrgreen: :

Teo Yoo

38 Years old

Born in Cologne Germany

He was Ragaz in Arthdal chronicle and recently as Jerome in Vagabond.

He has an upcoming movie called "Vertigo".

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

@Sarang21 Always wanted to ask but keep forgetting. Who's the guy in your profile pic ? He's gorgeous !

@angelangie Did Penang get heavy rain ? Did you get home ok ?

i was lucky...when i got home it wasnt raining....however it starting to rain again

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sushimi which one is you? Haha

Oh that's my brother and sisters. hahaha Im the 409 calories one haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, Sushimi said:

Oh that's my brother and sisters. hahaha Im the 409 calories one haha

Your brother and sisters looks really delicious. I think I will have some of them for dinner :mrgreen:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

@Sarang21 you may need to make spell on your oppa to stop dying on drama land :joy:

@Sushimi shouldn’t you be 200 you missing your oppa :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4